I want to exercise at home for some months to begin with. Since its new year and gyms are full as fuck till february...

I want to exercise at home for some months to begin with. Since its new year and gyms are full as fuck till february. I dont have weights or anything. But I found pic related, does anyone knows good exercises to do with it? I would google it but I dont know the name of this.

ITT: Exercise at home I guess...

had one of those when I was 12

do a real claisthenics routine
buy some olympic rings for like 2€ and find somewhere to fix them
opullups dips pushups handstand pushups etc

>claisthenics
calisthenics

ofc don't forget lower body

Any idea how to use them?

I couldn't use them,I was 12
you should just do pull ups and dips

It's called a chest expander.

And it should've stayed in the 70's.

how the fuck do you use this for your chest

>2€
20*

You don't

Well thanks thte name helped a lot.

I think some of pic related works for chest

>I want to exercise at home for some months to begin with. Since its new year and gyms are full as fuck till february
They aren't. Stop making excuses, throw this aspergers expander away and get your fat ass in the gym you lazy fuck.

Just go to a gym you fucking autist.

Stop making excuses like "le gym is too full xD." Just go to a gym and do an actual workout.

>I want to exercise at home for some months to begin with. Since its new year and gyms are full

Bump because I'm in the same boat. I used to be giga-lanklet 6'4" 130lb but I got a physical job and now I'm up to normal lanklet at 145lb. I still don't feel I can show my face in a gym.

Nobody at the gym cares about you

tfw my retarded school gym closes for the holidays

tfw I am forced to wait until January 1 to workout

tfw I can feel my gains disappearing these two weeks

do this

Buy a pullup bar, by far the best equipment for home training you can get

Push ups, pull ups, chin ups, dips. Buy a set of resistance bands since you can use them to do the pull ups since you probably aren't strong enough to do sets of pull ups yet. Resistance bands also let you isolate shoulders, biceps, and back.

oly rings are better imho