What's your motivation for getting fit ?

what's your motivation for getting fit ?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/sports/serena-williams-engaged-reddit-co-founder/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So I don't die at a young age and help my adhd

>inb4 adhd doesn't exist

i want to fuck little girls

big booty hoes

Because being fit cannot be brought, it cannot be stolen or cheated, it cannot be given.
Being fit is a demonstration to the world that you are self motivated, self disciplined, determined and can delay gratification. In a world where everybody wants it NOW. Being fit takes time and consistency and demonstrates to everyone else, that you are more than the average.

Just once I want to not hate the way I look before I hit 40.

>it cannot be stolen

I wanna feel masculine, I wanna people to not disrespect me because I look like a fishing rod, I wanna get away with anything, I wanna be able to beat motherfuckers to death.

> I wanna be able to beat motherfuckers to death.
Underaged, please log out of your Veeky Forums account before I hack it ;)

It can be bought, in a way - pay a PT, dietitian, a cook, a masseus, have private gym 24/7 and pay for all the finest foods - fresh fish, steaks, etc. It will not get you rid of the actual lifting but MAN will you get there quickly.

Meanwhile us poorfags drink milk and eat worst grade chicken and canned remnants of fish carcasses and waste time in preparation while working 10h a day, just so you can wait 15 minutes for some retard to finish his curling in the squat rack. There is a reason hollywood stars can get ripped in 9 months for some movie.

Also it can be cheated, abuse of substances is a thing in every sport.

I'm 23 yo, but I actually felt like a low-test kid some time ago.

I love exercising

who's that daddy?

Everyone dies, most people don't die young unless they are unhealthy. All you need to do is live life like a normal person. You don't need to live to lift, you need to live.

Discipline via exercise isn't the only method to obtain discipline. There are different ways of obtaining discipline such as religion,education,finances and yes personal health. But most people and women places their model as being financially disciplined well above anything else. In fact, discipline in health for most people is simply restraining from fast food, drugs/alcohol, binge eating or anything like that. I was once like you before, there was nothing more satisfactory than discipline via exercise and diet. However what we are failing to realize is that discipline is better suited for other causes and needs to be balanced. Exercise is only the means of obtaining a disciplined diet. Exercise cannot equate to financial or religious discipline. You need to restrict exercise to healthy discipline only, otherwise you are going to go the wrong way.

You are an idiot. Learn self defense and learn confidence.

It's for grills. Dumbasses in this thread are lying. Or there faggots and pedos. Please fuck off and die.

I got better things to buy than larger pants.

Vieri never gets old

As for myself, my motivation is simply to inact health related discipline. I no longer require the strength of an ox but prefer the health of a horse. I don't look for approval from others I only look to approve myself.

Hatred of myself. Lifting hurts so it in turn makes me angry which in turn motivates me to keep pushing. Also I want to be so physically appealing that its impossible for women not to mire. So your average inferiority complex. Shut up I know enough of you faggots relate.

was tired of being chubby

looking at myself in the mirror and being pleased instead of embarrased

race war

>I lift so that one day I may find a slutty down syndrome ginger to make downs babies with.

wat

E BOBO GOAL BOBO GOAL BOBO GOAAAAL

To find that one true love.

No just kidding. I want her to find me.

It feels nice. Before, you're in happy apprehension, during, you're in ecstasy, after, you're mellow and kind of a bit like stoned. Also it feels good to feel your body, today's world is too centered on thinking.

Im not him but i understand and its not about making babies, nobody is dumb enough to give girl the leverage kids provide

Banging some slut and feeling her want you is a great feeling, even if it is just a massive ego jerk but thats all girls are good for, sadly

I like it when girls look at me like cheese pizza.

I am totally driven by vanity.

That is a mental illness.

*PRRRRAAAAAPPPPFFFFTHHHHH* *SPLORT*

I want to join the police special forces, something about that life sparked something deep inside me and I've been going steady ever since.

Literally go neck yourself

Begone with your made up jew "illnesses"

tired of being a skelly

Spoken like a true dyel

Seeing my results and how far I've come

who took this picture?

sauce pls

I need to look conspicuously muscular in nude photos or I get all embarrassed, you can't always rely on good lighting to save you in candid shots.

bobo

underrated

I lift for revenge. I am invisible, ignored, forgotten. Nobody knows who I am, I hate every one of them, I will rise to the top from nothing.

My enemies are slothful, satisfied, and unwilling to tolerate pain and discomfort. They wish to be comfortable, to enjoy their privileges, and to spend their days in leisure. They would rather hate on me than do any work to improve themselves.

They are cozy in their little domains. I, on the other hand, am willing to head out into the wasteland: My enemies are afraid of the wasteland. But I embrace it. I have conquered my fear of it. I am willing to do what is necessary, unlike them. And this is why I will triumph, and they will not.

I want to look like batman

I have a delusional fantasy of becoming a vigilante, and I need to be strong to do so. It's the only thing that keeps me going in all things in life right now, desu

people.com/sports/serena-williams-engaged-reddit-co-founder/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Goal dead

2 equal forces compel me, my vanity and desire for GF.

This

It's my only motivation.

Not reaching your physical potential is a waste of a life

>nobody is dumb enough

Oh but plenty men are dumb enough.

Its fucked up that it got to a point that having kids is an exercise in legal suicide. In fact, sometimes I wonder if Muslims don't have the right idea.

>race war

Sprinkle in some crusade and we set.

oh damn i had no idea. props for keeping their relationship off social media. good for them.

It certainly isn't black women

I want to be in shape for the cleansing of Europe

Bitch looks more of a man than her man. What gives?

I'm seeing a pattern emerge over the last couple years.

Don't forget to practice your shooting and outdoorsmanship, brothers.

I don't have motivation, I just do it.
ADHD doesn't exist.

>co-founder if reddit loons like a beta cuck and marries close to an alpha female
Does this honestly surprise you?

This. I lift so that I can cosplay and not look like a complete fatass.

>Yeah sure lifting helps cultivate discipline and all, but it's not the only way and you should feel dumb for not choosing something more mundane and average.
>[meaningless truism about "balance"]
>Also I've changed my mind it actually can't cultivate discipline. And you're dumb.

Why are you even on Veeky Forums?

So I can play video games better.

Who is taking this photo?

aut-right stormcels go back to /pol/

This is a /pol/ website, cuck.

:^)

*BRRRRAAAP*

I want to be able to sleep and wander around the house topless without being embarrassed by myself

just lol at stormcels thinking they're redpilled and that anyone who doesn't subscribe to their basement theory nerdic supremacism is a cuck

I find comfort in physical activity.

I also want to be able to body slam a grown man and kill him if the need arises.

/pol/ loves gay interracial bbc breeding threads on /gif/

ask me how I know :^)

How do u know

I don't need motivation cause im not a lardass or a neet.

>It can be bought, in a way - pay a PT, dietitian, a cook, a masseus, have private gym 24/7 and pay for all the finest foods - fresh fish, steaks, etc.
Paying for all those doesn't guarantee a good body, so no, it cannot be bought.

>Also it can be cheated, abuse of substances is a thing in every sport.
Substance abuse gets you nothing unless you put in the hard work, so no, you can't cheat your way to a good body.

Damn, stupid and a cuck.

Who are you even trying to impress, nobody here like your kind.

Big black booty

>/pol/

>thinking anyone is impressed by aspie stormcel copecels pretending they intimidate literally anyone
it's over for you buddy boyo

to fit better in my shirt

Insecurity, self loathing, not wanting to be lonely forever

To Free all of mankind from the Eternal Jew. Even Jews themselves ill free them too.

Dis nigga right here

I grew up in an area where whites are a minority, so one reason I lift is so I can defend myself and look intimidating. The other reason is I like the feeling of moving heavy weight. I hope one day I can lift away the feels.

Because it's either fitness or alcohol for me

Mein neger

Should be saying "Aushwitz survivor", tbqh

I have similar motivations except IDC if I die (I welcome death). I'm just too cowardly and prideful to accept defeat and kill myself. So instead I'm going to stay Veeky Forums and hopefully die by a freak accident of some sort. Everyone's last memory of me will be that he was "tall, athletic and soft spoken" instead of "skinny fat shy loser".

To turn all that hate into something actually good which is mental and physical health. Also it gets whores more easily when you're kinda fit.

Not the reason I lift, but a great side effect.

I think somewhere along the way I forgot why I started lifting. Right now it's just something that I do.

For health and because progress is fun no matter how small of an improvement AESTHETICALLY or strengthwise it may be nowadays

So my wife will want to have sex with me again.

its over bro

I lift because I want to be the change I want to see in the world. I want to show the world so much love through myself, that the world loves itself back. I want to be strong, and of sound body AND mind. I can achieve all of the above through working out.

When I say this, I mean white people. 14/88 brothers

she's already fucking chad why would she want you

To be healthy

I'm unironically asexual. I even went to my doctor about it and she said it was normal and fine and be proud of who you are.

It's literally NOT normal. If it was normal then the human race wouldn't survive. It is fine however.

So his wife will want to have sex with me again.

So true

The only guys who talk like this are cowards

Once had a rich skinny kid whine and bitch to me about how hard he worked for so little results

He just didn't have the heart to put in real work