Can't stand this cunt

Can't stand this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariusz_Pudzianowski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

he obviously can

>that first not-being-able-to-stand-this-cunt-feel of the day

He looked so much better there when he was under 20% bodyfat.

You can see the shadow of his abs, no love handles. You can tell the extra size on him is coming from muscle. His shoulder to waist ratio is still good.

Now he looked over bulked, spherical in shape. Like a planet mixed with Zangief..

Why does he have two "ka" tattoed on his chest? And why is one backwards?

Terrible structure. Wide hips, narrow clavicles, thick joints. Never gonna be aesthetic. He looks like a fat manlet. Who is this guy? Why should we care?

some fat roider

one is backwards so he doesn't get confused when looking in the mirror

>thick joints
>bad

weakfag detected

i don't know what the hell is "ka", but that's the chinese symbol for strength.

How do you fight someone like this?

>have a tattoo that says "strength" in Chinese
>only deadlift 500kg
*laughing girls*

keep running away and throwing vegetables at them

Dead by the time he's 40

Guaranteed

looks fucking disgusting just lol at "muh strength"

Who will win WSM & Arnold in 2017?

check mariusz pudzianowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariusz_Pudzianowski

world's strongest man winnner 5 fucking times.

novice background of kyokushin karate and boxing.

and yet, he was a mediocre MMA fighter.

"Strongmen" are mentally ill

I actually knew a guy who competed in Strongman contests and he was dead at 35. Everyone around him, even his family, still deny he was on roids. "Oh he USED to take them but that was years ago

10,000+ cals a day + massive roid use + massive, consistent strain on your heart, joints and CNS. Yes, there is absolutely nothing that can go wrong here

Most of these guys are beyond insecure and are basically committing suicide over a long time by participating in their idiotic "sport"

>being this buttmad

>terrible structure
>one of the strongest men in the earth

This is pretty much why Eddie Hall says he wants to win WSM then he will stop pushing himself so much so he can be healthy for his family.

In public he says its because of the "extra bodyweight" making him unhealthy. But of course what he means is the massive amounts of roids.

Not everyone has the genetics to be best in the world at 2 different sports. Especially when past their prime for the second sport.

The other issue is Mariusz is short for a heavyweight.

He's 6'1" at best, and he has short arms in relation to his height.

Guys who are 6'5" will just drop bombs on him from the air and he can't answer.

He tends to do well against heavies his own height who he can reach.

Overall a mediocre competitive heavyweight fighter is still a very good fighter compared to 99.9999% of men who have ever lived.

You forgot stimulants and the avoidance of cardio.

If they wouldn't abuse stims and could be bothered to do an hour of cardio a day they could mitigate some of the health risks.

They woyld go from terrible health to regular bad health. Then they might make it to 50... that's still a little better..

Both sort of come together.

Seriously just dropping his doses down to TRT levels, stop force feeding himself, reduce the weights lifted by 50% and do an hour of LISS cardio a day would be a good idea if he really cares about his kids.

Can I get some you's breds I've been having a convo by myself this whole thread

>avoidance of cardio
Yeah these guys never perform any type of conditioning whatsoever. Your a fucking retard

He deadlifts 500kg. He was fairly ripped before he became a strongman

>karate
found the problem

>"Bodybuilders" are mentally ill
>I actually knew a guy who competed in bodybuilding contests and he was dead at 35. Everyone around him, even his family, still deny he was on roids. "Oh he USED to take them but that was years ago

>10,000+ cals a day + massive roid use + massive, consistent strain on your heart, joints and CNS. Yes, there is absolutely nothing that can go wrong here

>Most of these guys are beyond insecure and are basically committing suicide over a long time by participating in their idiotic "sport"

Holds the world record diddlylift at 500kg

he is a genetic freak in one area (strength) while successful professional fighters are genetic freaks in other areas (limb proportions and speed/agility mostly)

Thank you for sharing.

So what?

I think you mistyped Veeky Forums instead of Veeky Forums

Weight moves weight m8

.5 ton Diddly (lmao11.5pl8)
He's also 6'2-6'3"

Didn't he say that he doesn't force feed himself?

First 4 minute mile
First man on moon
First .....

People will probably forget your name, but you will still always be first.

So kys.

KA = keratoacanthoma

AK = Actinic Keratosis

- medfag