Skelly to buff

Do we have any of these transformations?

All I see all around this board or even other forums are fat beasts losing weight and turning into handsome jocks.

But apart from Zyzz taking steroids and becoming a hunk, I've never seen anything like that, ever.

Do we have any picture of such a feat?

Lanklet here

I often wonder the same thing. There is no documented evidence of a skelly actually getting buff via natty means afaik.

Search Youtube and its always stupid 15 year olds making overly dramatic videos about their "struggle" when all that happens is puberty kicks in and they gains some mass

I was 60kg 183cm, now I'm 86kg. I play rugby and I'm considered TheBigGuy, people ask me how much I lift and girls touch me to feel my muscles.
You're welcome

because most of us got from skelly to okay looking

I went from 76kg to 91kg mostly musle
Didnt save pictures because i didnt see the point, still dont really

Didnt help my mental health at all, i got access to pussy in some cases but pussy is just pure bullshit

>started turboskelly, 5'11 112 lbs
>did GOMAD without lifting properly, just pushups and chinups
>make okay gains
>continued this for a long time, got fat as fuck
>made no progress for an entire year
>now cutting, 5'11 157 lbs (was 180)

what a fuck up

No but there are a lot of fat guys who get buff. Why dont you skellys become fat and then move back down and get big.

im gonna try to get down to 112 lbs before the holiday is over, im same height at 115 right now, still too fat in some stubborn areas

Thanks, I just got fired from my job.

I went from skelly to decent shape, gained 30 lbs in 6 months. Just be sure to eat a lot, protein shakes help out. Don't get lazy

6'3 guy here, used to be about 160lbs, now roughly 215lbs.

similar progression,
posted couple of times, dont consider myself a real role model, but did good for myself

>190cm
>74kg [an alcohol, chain smoker]

year later
>190cm
>95kg [quit smoking and drinking, lifted and ate]

bottom pic half a year ago, finding current ones... and agree with user, had enough pussy but its not worth the hassle

This was around ~5 months if I rememeber right. Will my chest ever look even semi aesthetic bros?

u look like shit faggot

>Will my chest ever look even semi aesthetic bros?
>those shit insertions

I'm afraid not, m8. Just be strong instead.

this is all this month, different time of day, different clothing, different pose.

i could have pushed myself harder in gym, ate more. also got ill recently twice which lost some good gains. all in all a good 75% effort. not excellent, but better than i was before, which everyone should aim for.

and no i dont skip legs, quads are proportional and glutes strech out jean ass, calves just wont grow.

not that impressive
I feel like I'm just getting fatter
anyway from 59kg to 77kg

There's definitely much, much room for improvement, but objectively current is less shit than before. This thread is about skelly encouragement and tips how to become bigger, try and be constructive.

Skelly to slightly above ottermode.

No pics though. Don't want them on internet.

Took 1.5 years. Could have been done in 1, but injuries, less than ideal programming, and certain restrictions I set for not gaining as much weight for bodyweight routine.

Then again, I started out as athletic skelly. Depends on what type of skelly you are.

>type of skelly
what did he mean by this

Unathletic skellies will have a harder time, desu.
Programming knowledge, willpower, recovery ability, etc will all be affected by this.

There are a lot of athletic traits that are influenced by how active the person was during their youth as well. People that were active during youth will see superior gains to people that weren't. Physiology is significantly impacted by this

well then
good to know

I went from king skeletor 6'3" 59kg(130lb) to 78kg(172lbs)
In under a year...I can't imagine that I couldn't put on another 40lbs over the next 2-3 years

then u had to go and get that stupid fucking tattoo....

Looking good brah. You went from 15 yo girl's bedroom poster to 20 yo girl's bedroom poster.

Not a fan of the tattoo though.

thanks man

no one is

Yes, but I still have those skelly forearms.