>No pizza
>No pasta
>No noodles/ramen
>No fries/chips
>No cereal
>No crackers
>No shakes/juices
>No cake/chocolate

Is there a more restrictive diet? How can people stand sticking with this shitty diet?

its actually not that hard. its inconvenient at first ill admit, but once you get used to it its easy. you still have pork, bacon, green veggies, eggs and more. i eat one meal a day at supper with 2 pork chops 4 eggs and some sort of green veggie and ive never felt/looked better.

>felt
yeah, bullshit
there's brainfog and constant fatigue

>be me
>try keto
>go a couple days
>start going insane
>feeling sick
>literally DREAM of bagels
>wake up and get bagels

keto probably works but no thanks

for 5 - 6 days.

You can be a little slack in it too and still achieve results. You don't need to go full ketogenic. Just stick to under 100g of carbs a day from healthy sources that aren't refined sugar or wheat. Fruit, veggies, nuts.

The best part about this diet is that you get to eat as much butter and fat as you want.

Just curious what's /fit opinion of the keto diet. I am a truck driver and I have gained a lot of weight. Considering that I have nowhere to workout while out on the road and my food choice are limited and shit (all truck stops serve is crap, and the adjacent restaurants are gluttonous hell holes such as Wendys, taco bell etc) , I am considering trying this soon.

Everything on that list is absolutely shit food. Except:
>No fruit

Fruit is absolutely a part of a healthy diet. Excluding fruit because >muh ketones is seriously dumb AF.

>Eating fruit in 2016

There's nothing you can get from fruit that you can't get from vegetables.

Yeah keto totally works bro

Except more sugar. That's really all fruits are there for.

I tried keto once, it probably work for huge fatasses who need to lose weight but I felt like I lost all my energy.

I had a hard time with wanting to go to the gym because I just felt tired all day and the performance was garbage, started lifting less and my stamina was garbage.

Enjoy your ketosis acidosis.

Ketosis has nothing to do with ketoacidosis.

I love keto (aka results) but I hate that I can't eat "normal people food".

I had my best form on keto and I would recommend it to anyone who wants too see where your body has veins.

>almost 2017
... being this absolutely fucking stupid.

Can't tell if troll or srs.

I do targeted keto and eat maybe only 50% fat rest in protein and carbs from micronutrient rich veggies. On performance days I'll eat maybe 30-50g a bit before my performance period.
Pros of keto
>easier to eat at a deficit (I'm maintaining my weight tho)
>brain running on ketones makes me feel more positive and less of a sad cunt
>energy level stable throughout the day
>seems like when I do use carbs for energy, it's a lot more impactful than when I have a constant carb intake
Cons
>performance is shit if you're not eating any carbs
>restrictive, but I don't like carbs anyway so cutting them out was no biggie

Before you got in ketoacidosis you have to be in ketosis, but unless you are a type 1 diabetic or have renal failure you won't go into it.

Have you heard of .....VEGANS!!!???

THEY DON'T EAT MEAT OR ANY ANIMAL PRODUCT!!!

Tfw when i eat a nice balanced diet, but i do meme fasting...lean gains breh, sweet meals, never bloat/sleepy, always clear mind.

Well the important thing is that you explained why you think we're stupid.

Somehow Meat and eggs aren't caloric enough to gain mass on their own?

>350 replies, angry autists posting walls of links to studies from NASA confirming that keto is magic
>literally 0 pictures of natty people who do keto and look good
every keto thread ever

I'd post but y'all will make fun of me for being a manlet

>fell for the keto meme
How's it feel to make no gains because of bad performance in the gym due to no carbs?

This is my first day trying to achieve ketosis. I've eaten some eggs, bacon, salmon, vegetables and sunflower seeds. Also having 450mg of magnesium before bed.

I'm not sure if the brain fog has already started.

How much less calories can I safely eat less than the amountvto maintain current weight (3109kcal) lifting 5-6 times a week? I was planning on aiming just 500 lower, could I consider 1000 lower? Or maybe 750?

Looking to lose most of my fat in a few months, then I'll start bulking again

Actually at my goal body but use targeted keto to maintain single digit bodyfat year round. I'm so I don't do the whole 80% fat. Most of my fat is from nuts and olive oil and I eat mostly fish for animal protein. I do agree that fat is an inferior energy source to carbs but I just don't care much for starches. I've been eating low carb once I started living on my own simply because I buy the food I like to eat.

>2 pork chops 4 eggs and some sort of green veggie
sounds bretty fuckin good tbqh

What do you eat? I was recommended by doc to try the keto diet.
Yet all of my meals consist of some sort of rice, pasta, fruits, etc etc