Tell me about Muhammad Ali Veeky Forums

Tell me about Muhammad Ali Veeky Forums.

I bought a pullover of him today because I thought he was a really good boxer. But I'm white and read about him being a black supremacist and that he chose islam. Thought about giving pullover to some bum now.

What are your thoughts?

If true story you're underaged or really fucking stupid

You're a fucking moron that's too stupid to read a Wikipedia page. Watch the will smith movie and read his Wikipedia page. If you still feel like this, you don't deserve to wear his image.

He's a fucking athlete not a philosopher.

Respect his athletic feats not his stupid beliefs.

What's your fucking problem guys? I just liked him a lot as a boxer but I'm not from Murrica and don't know about his history.

He's one of the greatest men to ever live, apart from that he is the greatest athlete to ever live

Boxing is haram for muslims

>black
>muslim
>famous for beating up people

Wear his pullover. He was smart enough to build a career off his violence.

Muhammad Ali did whatever he could to get people to notice that his fights existed. Literally wrote a song to shit talk one of his opponents on the radio just so people would be like "wow i want to see this guy get his teeth knocked out". He lucked out on Vietnam by it being so unpopular and used meme black culture like Islam and the black panthers to justify him not going to war. He also boxed

Look up what Ali did to his olympic gold medal

Fuck white people

You only find violence bad if you're a low test fag that was bullied back in the school.

>Be black
>Live during a time when black people are openly disrespected
>Develop vulcanized beliefs

Pay me 60k a year to discover such shocking truths

he was a black supremacist and there is nothing wrong with that

he just wanted his kids to look like him

This is bait. But for those taking it seriously...

He was not a black supremacist, he was an equal rights activist - and it just so happened that black people wee being persecuted, historically, at a much higher incidence than white people, particularly in the latter 20th C. USA.
Idk why he chose to become a muslim.
He got framed as anti-white (and anti-American) for his refusal to serve in the Vietnam War.

You got there before I did, well said.
>beating people up for fun
>Professional boxer (athlete, with consenting opponent and institutionalised system of atheltics)
Pick one.

It's not bait lol, I was at Primark and it was only 7 bucks

>Primark
That's where it all went wrong really.

Great sportsmen, but he became a fucking muslim just because he pussied out and feared Vietnam.
Stupid Nigger.

nigger or poorfag detected

he wasn't a black supremacist, but even if he was... what would be wrong with that? openly racist white ppl were plentiful back then, ofc he's going to feel jaded towards u cumskins. racism hasn't always been a meme lmao.

Everyone forgets that he and Malcolm X went to Mecca and completely disavowed the Black supremacists in the Nation of Islam

Ali even became a republican and voted for Regan

They both stated that seeing the wide range of different races praying at Mecca and the kindness they received from white muslims there made them reconsider their views

They both converted to Sunni and Malcolm X wrote a letter about his experience saying Islam kills racism