Thread idea: Post a picture of someone's physique and other anons guess how long it would take to attain that physique...

Thread idea: Post a picture of someone's physique and other anons guess how long it would take to attain that physique (how said person ought to train would also be interesting).

How long would it take an average 21 year old, 5'8, 220lb male to achieve this body without roids?

What about a 21m who is 6'1, 160lbs?

6 months

3 if he has a good diet

>5'8
>220lb
>Average

Sister you're F A T

sorry i didn't mean to imply that was average. i meant that person isn't genetically gifted or deficient.

2-3 years

for someone that is that fat he will need close to a year to get down to decent weight if he doesn't want excess skin problems and then at least 3-5 years of dedicated lifting to look like anything close as OP pic

How long?

>5'7, 150lbs

I only bench, curl and dumbells(poor fag) can I get his body I'm 6'3 228?

>without roids
eternity

2 years being fraud, never being natty

2 years. That doesn't look particularly impressive minus the traps.

>>without roids
>eternity

>never being natty
JUST

He is a former Strongman, aren't those guys natty?

two years on permabulk?

>Strongmen
>Natty

LOL

>5'8, 220lb
That's ridiculous. I'm 5'11, 215 lbs right now, and I have trouble finding jeans.

> without roids
Then you'll just be fat. 220 lbs is way too much for someone that height.

>Strongman
>natty

Wtf? They are not natural?? Fuck me, am i just wasting my time?

Buddy, if you thought you could be some 350+ lbs behemoth naturally, you're not only wasting your time, but you're probably retarded.

Darren Saddler, the guy I posted was competed in the

How I'm 5'8 and I wear a 36 waist. Extremely easy to find.

>Fat Newfag retard giving advice
Ayyy

>105k
>achievable weight

Kekking at you. Do you know who else was 105kg? This guy. Keep in mind he's 5 inches taller than you to boot.

I mean, do you have any idea how much 105kg of lean (or relatively lean) muscle is? As 5'7 natty you'd be lucky to be 80kg lean.

> 5'8 and I wear a 36 waist
Well, first of all, you're fat. Second, my problem is finding jeans that fit my box quads, not my waist.

Yeah, no. I've been lifting since high school, retard. I've got a 4plate bench and a 5.5 plate squat.

>As 5'7 natty you'd be lucky to be 80kg lean.
I guess no amount of permabulking will work. Is 75kg semi-lean a realistic short-term goal?

Yeah.

3 inches taller, 10 pounds heavier.

Somehow benches 100 pounds more than me and squats 150 more.

Yeah I'm sure.

I've been lifting for 8 years, lad. The last three spent focusing on strength.

I feel pathetic that I have visited this site and board longer than that.

Should have gone to Veeky Forums straight away.

Dumb game. Too many variables.

Serious? I'm 5'8" and felt fat as fuck at 175. 220 is in no way average for that height.

That's class 1 obese man.

Don't be a doctors weight chart.
However your 100% right with op as he seems clueless.