Get /fit

>Get /fit
>Women like me now
>Discover that most women are either shameless sluts or crazy bitches and are generally terrible people
>Don't think I like women anymore

Did I make it /fit?

Yes this is why I fuck traps only

I guess the same happened to me. The next step is to just start fucking them anyway, but keep it all about you. Like, once you're bored, just stop talking to them. Don't play that nice guy shit where you keep talking to them about bullshit just cause you don't want them to feel abandoned. Just fuck it.

You just need to find the right one. Not all women are like that.

The secret there is you will never find the right one because the good women are a big minority.

Protip: none of them are found in bars or clubs

Me too famalam.

Yes. Women are only to be used for making babies. Don't ever take them seriously unless you are forced to in order for the well being of your children

fuck, i feel like this is what zyzz was trying to tell us

sometimes i feel really bad for my mates with gf's getting pushed around.

you wish you could say something but you really can't, because no matter what you'll always come off as a salty cunt with no gf

Are there traps that acts like boys but look like girls and where do I find one?

Ive gotten alot fitter but ive yet to unlock the "girls are sluts" mode
Ive been approached several times before but now im at 200lbs/6'1'' and a 15% bf but the results are...terrible

damnit i want the sluts, fit keeps telling me there are many girls like this so why cant i find even one?

I second this. Where do you even find traps?

Basically, try to go for abundance and date around, have fun. But if you want a legit grill you probably want to start either travelling, go into your field or meet women along your "path" in life. If you find you don't attract legit or interesting women that captivate you then you probably need to work on yourself.

You always attract where you're at in life. Girls who date assholes are themselves also assholes or have poor self esteem. Girls with goals, success and passions are attracted to men with the same.

I find a lot on gay tinder. If you're near a major city you'll find them.

It might be your face. Some guys just have shit tier facial aesthetics and are out of luck.

All women are crazy and for the most part, equally as crazy as each other, it's just distributed different. You just have to find a crazy you can work with. That's why I generally get on with Korean girls. They spent their share of crazy on being really possessive and competitive, but it kinda strokes my ego and they don't have enough leftover crazy to be sluts and whatnot. Except sometimes, no matter the cultural background you meet a gigabitch who has all the crazy traits. Don't let them anywhere near your penis.

>>Don't play that nice guy shit where you talk to them so they don't feel abandoned
How do I do this

>I generally get on with Korean girls.

u made it bud. welcome to the club

easy, first is ONLY text them to arrange a meetup or hangout. then when you don't want to see them anymore you just....... dont text them lmao

this is what i do with great success

Welcome to the real world. Give up on your fantasy of finding that perfect women. It's never going to happen. Women have been permanently ruined by all the spoiling and coddling they receive in today's society.

You're best bet is to just fuck around and have fun desu.

youre a plastic money grubbing whore too?
what are calf implants like?

welcome to the world, now get out there and start doing things for you and the people you care about; rather than for ho's

MFW same thing happened to me in the past year

>All of a sudden women go out of their way to fuck me
>Most of them are insane

but bros I think I found the one. She seems perfect. First woman in a year that's gf material. Wish me luck bros - We're all gonna make it brahs.

kys

It's not hard. Unfortunately you have to live in specific places. Yellow fever is common as fuck and Koreans are the prettiest Asians and kinda rare so a lot of the time Korean girls in the US get spoiled into the gigabitch I mentioned. You have to go where they are common: LA, Seattle, near prestigious schools (high gigabitch occurrance), and of course South Korea. I went to South Korea to work as a civilian for the Army. The trick here is a bunch of losers who only know Big Bang and K dramas came and we're generally weird and creepy so you might have to overcome that

If you took the time to look up some statistics you'd feel less depressed. Or maybe just more, because of what your stupid opinion says about you. Approximately 12% of men and 7% of women will have an affair while married, this varies from year to year. If you're only finding women who are unfaithful and/or unstable you need to change the population subset you're dating, you fucking retard.

Goodness is measurable in how many standard deviations from the mean your behavior is, and you're dating bitches who are at least one deviation below it.

>but bros I think I found the one

Think again.

>used to be obese
>invisible to girls
>lose weight and lift for a while
>become strongfat
>only attract girls older than me (23) in their late 20's
REEEEEEE fuck no I'm not going to raise chad's kids with you

No. Stop reposting this thread, faggot.

KEK why did I laugh so hard at this?

These stats only cover marriage and don't account for all the girls who cheat on their boyfriends.

>Mfw I have 3 different single mothers at work throwing themselves at me

Clean up your own mess stupid bitches.

my man it's unreal I acquired facial hair too and it made it even worse

it's like they think I look like a potential daddy or something, how horrifying

this is again reposted advice

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

That's...

actually really good and correct advice my dude

my post was to outline the immense autism that you are apparently completely unaware of, kys

p much this

>wow, women who only like me for my body are slutty! who could have guessed?

I learned this before I ever got fit. Now I'm in shape, but kind of average all around. I've just been blessed with awesome social gains since I was younger.
Women suck. They just generally do. They act on impulse far more often than men. They don't care about how "good" of a man you are. They mostly care about status. And not just status for others, but they need to justify that status in their own minds.
"Am I fucking a bum?"
"Am I fucking someone who people would consider cool?"
etc. etc. It's unfortunate. And Don't get me wrong I love women, but it doesn't excuse their behavior. You just have to embrace the suck.

>Not embrace the succ

I haven't been on Veeky Forums in about 7 months. Kind of normied out in my vocabulary. Don't worry. It's winter. I'll be here more often again.

Yep. Welcome to hell user

>gets fit
>discovers women are also people
>can't come to grips with all the negatives which that entails
>shitposts on fit
You flaming homo, welcome to the human race.

Holy shit she's monstrously thicc

This is good advice user, thanks

you are all bunch of fucking faggots in here

Sauce?

>it's like they think I look like a potential daddy or something, how horrifying

you have to play the cards the good Lord has seen fit to give you

Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe you just have shit taste in women? You probably gain a little muscle and start chasing thic sluts and basic bitches while passing up perfectly sweet girls because they don't look like the whores on instagram.

sweet girls belong in the trash, why wait for that overvalued pussy when I can hit up other hoes on tinder that fuck on da first date

chances are better when the girl has a career, especially a career that makes dosh

getting fit definetly lowered my respect for women. still hope to find a respectful woman some day (most shy girls are just quiet whores).

>most shy girls are just quiet whores
I think this is what hurt me the most after I started making it.

>braaaaap
>thud

>be fat kid throughout school years
>end up being the butt of jokes and shit with guys, but girls were friendly
>start getting fit in high school
>girls are still somewhat friendly, but not nearly as much as before. Guys start giving compliments a lot more

Nowadays, I'm basically invisible to women, meanwhile I get compliments all the time from other guys. I think I fucked up somewhere, guys.

>be chilling in basement, hitting the last of my macros for the day
>sister gets home, has friend with her
>ask how their night was
>friend proceeds to spill spaghetti
>they go upstairs
>20 seconds later, sister comes back and says "hey, user, friend says she really likes your hair"
>sister goes upstairs, overhear her on the way up "see? you don't need to be so bashful"

A-am I starting to make it?

>Get Veeky Forums
>Accidentally into charisma somehow
>Women all over me
Jokes on them, I'm too dead inside to care

Hope feels good, good luck bro.

I'd burn some calories with her.

>but not nearly as much as before
They have pigeonholed you. You need to move to a new environment and redefine yourself.

Or do something really big that redefines you. Game changing.

E.g. refuse to be friends with girls. They probably want that new bod but are confused by you keeping them in friend mode.

>BRRF...BRRF...BRRFRRFFRRFFRRF

how old are they and how old are you?

Because you'll be fucking hollow bitches. You will never gain anything meaningful beside immediate sexual gratification. If that's all you want then go ahead.

Tell me there is fapstagramm!@

All it takes is having power over women via looks to see through their bullshit. They are the reason (in Western society anyway) for their own problems. Women hate other women, women also shamelessly hate men, for whatever reason. They want to be victims so bad

>used to gym with gf
>now she's locked me in financially
>she's become lazy
>obsessed with her 50 follower book blog
>literally plans her posts out in notepads and diaries
>doesn't clean, doesn't cook, will only eat quick and easy things when the hunger gets too much like a whole bar of chocolate
>right now she's sat on my PC because she likes my mechanical keyboard, even though got herself a new laptop on finance
>this morning she woke up
>put on her grey dressing gown
>sat her increasingly fat ass at the PC and hasn't moved since
>hasn't eaten, drank or washed
>tfw her love handles keep getting bigger
>tfw they might spew over the sides like a bottle of coke
>tfw in the dressing gown right now she looks like a manatee

Women were a mistake

not till you get a Veeky Forums bf

tell her to fuck that shit off and shape up or GTFO

Locked you in financially how? I want to learn from your mistakes.

Meeting shy, quiet bookworm girls and finsing out later that they've had as much casual sex as your average clubslut hits me hard, not even because im interested in the girl when i find out.

These are the girls you expect to be the 'different' ones that people talk about when they say 'not all girls are like that user'. I have met one (1) girl that i would consider wife material and she's (obviously) in a relationship with her high school sweetheart. The odds really don't look great

>you wish you could say something but you really can't, because no matter what you'll always come off as a salty cunt with no gf

go to mates flat. put some beers in the fridge. notice the trash is full, like piling things on top full. jokingly say, so who's turn is it to put trash in dumpster. wife chimes in "oh it's his turn". i respond "so why the fuck didn't you take it out? you were home the whole fucking day".

among other things that just comes out unfiltered, im not invited out much anymore.

such is my life

>These are the girls you expect to be the 'different' ones that people talk about when they say 'not all girls are like that user'.

That's never been true bruh.
That's just the lie that's been pushed on you by said "nice girls" since before your dumb ass could form ideas.

If the quiet "nice guy" is apparently bad what makes you think quiet "nice girl" is any better?

Nigga, the saying "It's always the quite ones" exists for a reason.

How, then, can you know which ones are the good ones?

By talking to them.

To all girls?

If the quiet ones are sluts, and the loud rowdy ones are turbosluts, which ones are the ones worth my time talking to

if they get straight a's and have like less than 2 or 3 friends they're guaranteed nice. Also you can tell who they are from their friends as well.once you hang out with them for a little. Quiet girls are usually nice and want the D

the fat ones at the gym without kids

Yeah, awalt.
All women are like that

I thought that.

Went for 3 years. Had already planned out our kids, their names, what our house would look like. Her and her family were all in the 'oh when you guys get married..' frame of mind.

Let me tell you one of the most painful things in life is to love someone wholeheartedly, have them tell you that they can't believe they have someone who is so patient with them and puts up with all their faults. To love someone so unconditionally and prove to them that you can provide for them and that you are a stable foundation. And then have them just gradually switch off on you.

Inb4 'u were a beta cuck lmao'. Yeah I was, in parts. My biggest regret is that not being more decisive and taking the lead. Honestly from my experience it seems like women just want you to decide everything for them.

now you've fucked up you have a long lonely life ahead of you

35 and 19

The ones you personally want to talk too.
If you're not sure about them and don't want to waste time learn some specific tells and ask around about them.
But remember. When you do that, they'll find out and they'll be wary of you.
So grow a pair and talk to them and dump them if they are a bad match or a bad woman overall.

>She lives with me
>Moved to a bigger place so I'm dependant on 50/50 for outgoings
>wants to save for a mortgage (been together 4 years)
>I buckle down and start working 2 jobs
>she ends up leaving her job for a job she's wanted for years
>but it's only part time
>I'm earning triple what she does
>still can't afford place by myself but bills are now 75/25

Jokes on her, I'm moving back to my parents in a few months so I can pull together deposit for mortgage. It's gonna go in my name solely, if I even allow her on it. Might even break it off with her, but the thought of being 24 and living at home with no gf would be a bad nostalgia trip.

>using BRRRRRFFF
>not BRRRAAAAAPPP

Thank you. This should be obvious but I really needed to read this.

iktfb

only girl i found ever to be wife material that liked me back in high school got wifed up by a guy that looked just like me

she stopped talking to me cause i started partying ;_;

they're still together 10 years later

this is a cool perspective, thank you for sharing it user

Well, have fun playing musical relationships till you're old used up and have to settle for someone who is more then likely settling for you too.
By they way.
The more relationships you get in, the less likely it will be that you'll be able to find or even maintain a half decent one let alone that unicorn relationship that you're building up as the end all be all of everything.

>men
>getting "used up"

Your confusing men for women user.

>24
Dude, I'm 22 and I can already tell you that if you stay with her for the sake of avoiding loneliness or for the sake of "nostalgia" you're already asking for trouble. Do you know how many chicks you can bring over to "your place"? Seriously, the amount of guys your age who have their own place is in short supply. If you decided to do it on your own, there will be no such thing as a pussy shortage.

If you stay with her however, well, that's your life bro.

>Get Fit
>Get more attention from women
>Realize women are just like men.
>Start baiting women for sex, because they want it more than i do
>Win

you're probably fat

pretty much what said.

Also it helps once a slut cheated on you/lied/broke your heart/stole something from you.

Once your picture of 'cute innocent girls' is shattered you will have much less of hard time to just fuck & ignore them. It's sad but true.

Or take a story from my mate as example which helped me immensely.

Because he felt bad after fucking a slut to ignore her, he started dating her. 7 months later he crippling depression and is not the same person anymore. women are evil ppl.

>The more relationships you get in, the less likely it will be that you'll be able to find or even maintain a half decent one let alone that unicorn relationship that you're building up as the end all be all of everything.
bull shit my man

Niggers are human, too, you racist. The word you're looking for is "species".

She's gonna trap you with a pregnancy and that's gonna be that. Wake the fuck up and immediately break up with a FAT BITCH you DON'T LOVE. Also, you don't need to move back to your parents, do you? Just rent a small place again, you apparently make enough.

How do you get your girlfriend to realize some of her friends aren't that great of friends? More of a liability to a long term relationship until they're out of the picture? Low self esteem>can't find a good man but lets guys use them to get to hotter friends>misery loves company type friends

> Niggers are human too
[citation needed]

try not being a faggot.

>>discovers women are also people
they don't act like men and men act like people.

obviously this means women aren't people.

>tfw the best woman i ever met is in a stable relationship with her highschool boyfriend for 10 years now

just fuck my younger me for being such a retard