What do you like better? Bulking or cutting?

What do you like better? Bulking or cutting?

I love the bulk myself.

how about working out and eating right.

>falling for this meme

ever notice how the guys who talk about bulking at the gym and fat asses with gyno who barely lift shit?

This guy gets it.

has to be bulking because that would imply that i wasent fat

Why isn't he an IFBB pro bodybuilder like OP's pic then?

You can eat right all you want, you won't gain muscle if you don't eat at a surplus, i.e. bulk.

Well there's bulk and there's BULKEH, Which OP the man with the eating disorder is talking about.

evr hrd of fugging roids? Yh u kan eat whtvr the fug u wanf

Cutting is easier, bulking is more fun.

Bulking is fun because you you don't care how you look, you're just focussed on strength and eating all the chicken tendies and pasta you want

>implying a bulk is fun
Maybe if youre a fucking retard that eats pizza five times a day for muh gayns

How would you know what kind of bulk he's referring to?

Finally someone on Veeky Forums who isn't like the rest of the fatasses.

No, it's fun because you're getting bigger and stronger.

of course you do fatty

I seriously hate having this conversation on Veeky Forums because it shows how many of the people here simply overeat but just so happen to lift weights as well. It's so funny going to the gym and seeing these fat motherfuckers who talk about "bulking and cutting" for years when the reality is they'd have a hypoglycemic episode and collapse if they tried to actually do a real cut because they're overeating garbage all day.

Just a note to you fatasses out there, if you actually ate clean for like two months, you wouldn't want to have "cheat days" or eat the processed crap your body craves because it would make you sick.

how in the world is cutting easier?

Not him but I used to be skelly. Bulking is hard as fuck for me because I've never had a consistently big appetite. The more I've been on a bulk the better it's gotten but personly it's still so much easier to eat less than to eat more.

Same. I'm trying to get back into lifting since the semesters over but I'm so used to skipping breakfast that I pretty much have to force feed myself.

Obviously bulking, who would like cutting?
>have to be more mindful of what you eat - no cheat meals, no alkohol etc.
>tiring high rep series
>HIIT
>cardio
>hungry
>strength not increasing
Why would anyone enjoy this?

This. I took a break over the holidays and have had the worst gi issues.

Does he seriously take so many roids that he has to get that fat to have enough cals to utilize his full potential gains?