Cuckinobody

wow he's a freakin loser. All he talks about is his muscles, even to his own family. Look at them, they aren't even interested

youtube.com/watch?v=F5B7otOvjos

Fitness channel, talks about fitness

Surprise

someones jelly

I'm sorry but he's just obsessed with himself. Look at his cousin tell him how boring he is by filming them take food

He is a narcissist but thats his shtick. The whole patrick bateman thing. Its corny

I can't believe he gets to live like that, it's so ridiculous

Post a picture of your body.

if this guy was balding his family would not like him as much

nor would women care how fit he is

matter of fact he would be a lot less whimsical and conversational in general

What has that to do with anything? You think Greg O'Galalalgaglaglagahg got his mansion from his youtube money?

same with if he was short

balding/manletism is a death sentence

Do you love/hate your family based on their looks?

balding is only a death sentence because it reveals what someone (((actually))) looks like in full without hair hiding half their head.

manletism is a death sentence because a manlet is so short there's an invisible question mark above his head always asking "what if, what if he was taller"

You need to stop spending 12 hours a day on Veeky Forums.

that question is too profound for me to just answer, but hold up im still watching this video....these dumbasses actually thought a gym would be open on christmas?

Jeez that's a huge house

My gym was open on Christmas

That's his family's house? I remember he referred to it as *his* house blah blah.

Also, that's a lame dinner for a weatlhy home.

wow clearly the baldness gene is not welcome in this famiy, damn

Fucking Greg, get the fuck out of here pussy!

you people are fucking crazy if this is your definition of a loser/narcissist/family not caring. the guy makes small talk and everybody makes small talk back.
the last part was sad though, the old woman patty with no goals and not even a cell phone, not being able to know it was 2017 and not 2013... I mean it's sad to see life go out of a person while that person is still alive and when they get confronted with an alive person (actively fit, making videos, having a purpose) do they understand that their own lives are uninteresting or are they pathological in that they can't even perceive their own worthlessness?

I dunno why but I read this as "An old woman named patty has no gains and no cell phone..have you ever seen an alive person who isnt alive anymore and then they see a person who is still alive and do they understand that they are dead"

for some reason I laughed so hard I started crying..

>when you have nothing to talk about but your muscles but can't because it's too narcissistic

Heya, Greg

Scooby gives life advice too though