What would fit do to her?

In honour of her fight tomorrow anons what would you do to this vicious little blonde war machine?

You know what an MMA fighters greatest weakness is?
A bullet.

im a miesha man myself

my man

>ill never grapple naked with sweaty miesha

comin up blank on reason to live

Bet on her losing and killing herself

THIS
She thinks this is some comeback but this will be the fight that finally loads the bullet in the chamber.

nothing. maybe wave or something just so i could say i did.

>Endorses Bernie Sanders
>Promptly redistributes her title

crouch down, block head with left arm, dive and punch square in the pussy

standing game is shit
foot work is shit

unliess she gets a lucky punch quickly it's all over for her

the brazuka is too good to let her inside

game over blondie

WWE beckons

What happens to a judoka when she's hit by lightning?

The same thing that happens to everything else.

i'd marry and impregnate her, ruining her athlete genetic bloodline

I want her to do that thing to me where my legs go over her shoulders and she's just jackhammers my dick with her cervix

She's been working on her striking

Take her on a nice date

nothing personnel, babe

Kek

If dubs, she loses.

s a m e

the original MMA babe was Gina Carano
>gorgeous face
>sexy body
>could whoop your ass
Oh my god, I bet she is amazing in bed

Doesn't mean she's suddenly any good at it

I wouldnt do anything to her because i legit think every female ufc fighter could beat the shit out of me based on technique.

Ive no doubt, rousy, cyborg, holy holm, miesha tate, shevchenko and even 99% of the 115lbs could fuck me up if not kill me if i got into a fight with them now.

Im 180lb 30 year old guy with almost no martial arts experience.

Id take a fight against any of the 115ers except JJ and KK if i could have a years training though.

Id think a year of kickboxing and BJJ would seriously even the odds against the smaller women.

I dont think i could beat cyborg at all. Ever. Shes a fucking small bloke. I might as well be fighting a 145lb ufc guy.

Unf I'd sub for her

What did she fight at? 145lb?

I want Gina to beat the shit out of my gf and make her watch us fuck.

This thread is proof positive musclegirls is a gay fetish.

I want this passionate girl to carry my kids. Even when I'm not into fit girls I think the offspring will have great potential.

i feel sorry for your gf , having such a shitty boyfriend like you

Whisper in her year " Cyborg is better" as I take her from behind.

cuddle

i'm a 6'5 250 lbs guy. she couldn't even move me and i would toss her around like a child

fhritp

>vicious
lmao I'd make her take another year off

Get in a position where she's choking me out with her thighs

I loved her when she was on American Gladiators, but that stupid MMA league made a joke of her by maing her and Kimbo Slice their obvious marketing draws. They had her fighting girls a full weight class below her, and a few levels of skill down. Watching her beat the shit out of ugly women gave me the most unsportsmanlike boner.

I want her to get bullied in the ring, l don't want her to get ko'd, l want her to get slapped and kicked over and over until she walks diagonally, l want her to say "l won't give up" and get completely destroyed by her opponent as everyone watches in horror, l want the match to stop as she passes out covered in blood and piss and had a seizure while she cries about the patriarchy ruining her carreer

That's pretty much what happened when she fought Holly.

>while she cries about the patriarchy
I hate Ronda and deeply enjoyed watching her get starched by Holly (and enjoyed her mental collapse thereafter even more). It's great to see an obnoxious bully get what she deserves.

Having said that, the one thing I give her credit for is never once playing the sexism card. In fact, she laughs at feminists who complain about the wage gap. You have to respect that.

Take her out for a nice dinner. Talk to her about training and MMA stories etc.

Slam her clam like unnhh

Shut up cuck.

i dont know whether to post fedora or something about edginess

>What would fit do to her?
Have consensual sex with hand holding

Nunez by r1 ko. Ronda is weak, always has been. Nunez is better at striking, bjj, and has awesome takedown defense so rondas one head and arm throw will not work and she will get beaten to a pulp. How bad do you think travis will beat her before she kills her self tonight?

>What would fit do to her?
Have consensual sex with hand holding

>Suddenly

It's been 13 months. The only surprise that's possible is if her style stayed the same.