youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
youtube.com/watch?v=FyP5DSXPPBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wonder how big her skeleton is

how is this possible?

>inb4 farts

Superior Breeding DNA

disgusting

Oh thats love ranolin or something... she's a fat bitch.

lipedema?

pffftttthh

Seriously shes fuckin nasty. Its like someone cut the lower half off of a 400lb landwhale and put a normal chubby girls upper body on top

not that guy but I agree, it's just not attractive. and I'm black

Jesus christ her farts must sound like a truck crash

Synthol?

How do i get a body like this?

Like anyone cares about a nigger's opinion?

I want her to sit on my faaaaaace

Krabby Patty Vault

c'mon though mate, look at those thighs, she looks like she shits children in-between lunch breaks.

you would die my man

on second thought, I want her to sit on my face too

What would happen if she BRAAAAPed on your face?

>Jesus christ her farts must sound like a truck crash
>tfw thinking about this

aaaaaannnnnd my dick just sprouted WAY the fuck up. time to crank one out.

where did this braaaap meme come from?

How are her Hormones?

Perfect to produce Healthy Warrior Babies

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda girl like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella mommy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains.

But they're not, she has lipedema.
Shit's a disorder and she should get it checked out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipedema

Kek

kek

kek

SS + GOMAD

How can somebody like this? Her proportions are fucked up worse than chicken leg bros. It's like somebody tooka landwhale and shoved the upper half of an actually in shape person on that mountain of fuckage.

nobody unironically likes this

its a crash like rich piana

thiccc

It appears to be related to estrogen and progesterone

Yeah, Love Randalin.

/tv/.

>nobody unironically likes this
Speak for yourself.

Honestly, I would tap just for the experience. It's one of those things you want to try once to see what it's like.

very jiggly I'd imagine, I'll stick with firm supple muscle over loose wobbly fat.

saved

Here's her on The Doctors
youtube.com/watch?v=RM4fFQTBi3Q

>$11.99 a month

fucking couldn't stop kek'ing good one

you fucking did it you madman

Oh my fucking god

CAKE
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

>didnt ask her if she got plastic surgery

fucking dropped

It would be extremely painful

>How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson?

Just call me papa jonn's with that Tuscan six

...late night Veeky Forums never disappoints

Got y'all covered.

I'm in to it. It'll look terrible in a few years but for the moment, cool

tfw you see a pasta be born in real time

nice cap of a shitty thread of a copy pasta from a long time ago newfag

>born
It's been around for fucking weeks, nigga

Lol this. I've seen it every fucking day for weeks

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

youtube.com/watch?v=FyP5DSXPPBE

very informative

>sitting in her own ass

ywn be high test enough for this

I wonder if shes...hip with the kids?

jej

now i want to say she's into black guys for some reason

but despite this, i do still want to lay my head on her hyperedemic ass and go to sleep

Queen of high test.

I wonder if you are retarded.

That's a silicone ass, if it folds like that it's silicone. Disgusting look, and that whore is guaranteed burning coal

MUH DICK

she literally has a mixed kid

Joey, is that you?

And so a new copypasta was born.

I want to bury my face inbetween those cheeks.

I read this in buttmans voice

That's just comically fucked up and disgusting. Lipedema most likely.
Nothing is healthy about this thing, nigger.

fluid build-up in the ass/thigh area
her ass is more puss than anything else

it looks like she eats children on lunch breaks

Put me in the screencap

Memes aside does anyone actually find her attractive

I would die happy if she sat on be and BRAPed

no kidding

>tfw your girl is cheddar
>tfw you're more of a camembert lover

What do brehs

plz put me in screencap

That's sad, because she's sick. This isn't thick, this is "inject yourself with water/synthol to look inhumane" tier.
Jesus, where do you children come from? It's an old copypasta. And it isn't even applied right, it's supposed to glorify the super obese things.
Besides, in a day you won't remember your post number, not to mention anyone else. What's the point?