ITT I will give you the possibly best/fastest way to lose weight

ITT I will give you the possibly best/fastest way to lose weight.

>This stuff is in sticky, its nothing new etc.

I know, but I also know that some people get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information on this topic and it demoralizes to think through everything when they aren't even sure what is true and what is not. Cont'd.

All of my body fat is concentrated in my lower belly and whenever I try to cut down, the belly fat sticks and I lose all my mass in my chest, arms and legs. It's a curse OP. Wat do

Now, first the very basic shit. Thermodynamics, if you burn more than you eat, you will lose mass. It is a fairly easy concept but for whatever reason theres this idea that if you eat less your body goes into starvation mode and you actually gain weight or whatever.

I assume this is some sort of propoganda crafted by landwhales whos mentality is absolutely terrified by the idea that some people may have enough discipline in their lives to control what they eat. Do not ever listen to that shit. I guarantee you, starve yourself in a controlled way and you will lose weight. Here's how;

Do dnp. Then do dnp. If you feel like it's not working fast enough, up the dose.

You can even be on a bulk and lose fat. Dnp is cheat mode with almost zero side effects.

Listen friend to what Im about to write down,

Whenever we lose weight, we lose a mixture of fat and muscle, depending on our intial ratio bla bla, this stuff is covered in detail in the sticky.

Now, the trick to keep precious gains while shedding the fat is lifting, I made the mistake of not working out while I starved myself, because I thought working out would put too much stress on my muscles in a state of starvation.

While I know now that it is true to some degree, working out jsut before a protein heavy meal isnt going to kill you regardless of the fasting regime you are about to do. Cont'd

I'm listening OP-kun

Toss some clen in the mix, and you can eat anything and lose weight. Works best at high bf%

Now, the basis of my plan is fasting. Eat only in an 8 hour period in a day, so your body has enough time to get fat burning gears grinding.

Now, theres this another trend about eating less per meal but eating more frequently during the day. I honestly dont know where they keep coming up with this faggotry, but it will absolutely be a step down from optimum fat loss. Heres why as I understand it;

Whenever we eat anything, our body prioritizes burning that shit before it continues on burning stored tissue. So each time you break the fasting process and eat something, no matter how small, the fat burning gets interrupted. It wouldn't make the entire difference, but doing this will be sub optimal and very obviously it wouldnt be the magical cure all those articles talking about.

If he's going that far he might as well throw in the whole holy trinity with tren, clen and anavar. Do some test while you're at it.

Now you can disintegrate your fat and make fucking massive muscle gains nigh instantly.

I'm pretty sure the idea behind eating less food more often is that it speeds up your metabolism, causing you to absorb less of the food you eat since it moves through your body faster.

I could be wrong though, this is just from memory

So you set your timing and all for the meals, preferably 2-3 meals per day in a 8 hours basis, working out just before dinner. Now here is what you eat and what you absolutely avoid;

First thing would be sugar. It has to go, sorry friends. I am a huge coffee tea person, and even I got used to drinking everything without sugar. This also goes for added sugar shit which is now your poison and if you eat it you will die. Treat those with this attitude.

Aside from very rare enjoyments of milk-coffee, milk, cream, and all of that sort except skim milk or almond milk is gone. That shit is high in fat and sugars.

Most of the fruits are high in sugar so ditch those too.

No carbs either unless its a brown rice prepared with nothing but water and its once a month or so and you wanna have a killer workout.

Vegetables are your friend and by friend I mean they will save you from not dying of vitamin deficiency. peppers, tomatoes anything colored really, will have enough to keep you going. Leafy shit isnt the best nutritionally but they will keep you full so I guess that would be useful.

Now, sticking to this is very hard, I know. But a good body wont wall from the sky into your hands, and I guarantee you once you start seeing results, in a 2 week-1 month window, you will find the motivation to keep going.

Lean protein is pretty much all you are going to be eating. Egg white omeletes for the breakfast, mushroom in it for example is perfect. Tuna, chicken or turkey. Beef and pork is too high in fat so unless its for pleasure and once week or something dont eat those.

Friend, dear friend, that sort of impact would never go beyond maybe %10 of less calories, and imagine a full 16 hours of fasting and fat burning session.

Now, hopefully after a week or so of following this plan, you should see some positive changes. And I dont just mean weight loss. When I did it, I started to enjoy simple shit a lot more than I used to, such as rice or tuna. Your stomach is most likely gonna shrink too. Now I dont know if thats an actual body mechanism, but I swear that I can not eat like I used to. I eat nearly half of what I used to and Im full. Sip a sweet coffee and I hate it. This is sort of the afterburner effects that keep the plan going.

what the fuck do I do if I eat at a military chow hall for all my meals and they don't have that shit

Ultimately, it all comes down to keeping with the plan. If its so unbearable that you will crash and eat 4 pounds of ice cream, obviously its not gonna work. I looked at it this way, its easy to think that daily decisions are simple, such as do I eat this chips and enjoy or do I not eat them and not have that enjoyment. The correct perspective tho would be do I eat this chips and be happy momentarily, or do I not eat them and get one step closer to being very very happy with a nice body. Remind yourself of this whenever you are faced with such a thing, and you wont make the wrong decision unless you are self destructive.

I used to be fat, now Im not. These are my advice. I feel obliged to share them with the world because I know how much it sucks not to be fit. Even if these information helped 1 person in the slightest fashion, I am happy.

What do they have? Do you have nutritional information on stuff they give you? If you dont, a good rule to follow is to stick with whatever is highest in protein and low in fat.

Lol senpai, sides on this shit is pretty gross but manageable if you have no life.

Wtf is that :D

Dnp

I feel like I want to throw up on it. You can drink a galleon of water but your throat will still feel like a desert. And the smell is gross

This is like cheating in gta, you dont really feel any accomplishment, and the fun only lasts couple of minutes, after which you die :D

Hey OP, like this user said about having stubborn abdominal fat I have that issue as well.
I'm currently at 5'7", 159lbs, with a small frame size (6.25" wrists), and a waist, hip, and chest measurement of 31.5", 38.5", and 43"

Currently I am fat, that much is a given, but when I had lost the weight previously and got down to 142 I still had some fat around the abdomen despite being in a "healthy" weight range.

Because my birth mother kept my birth father absolutely secret (legit took whatever info of him to her grave), I might have Asian genes, which means I'd have to cut to lower than 142lbs because of the way Asians carry fat on their bodies, and out of necessity for health need lower BF %

I was thinking of cutting down to 130-136lbs, and when lifting/exercising, to put a decent amount of focus on my abs and less focus on my arms, with higher focus on my shoulders, back, legs, and glutes as all I do is cardio mainly, and I would like to get into boxing again as a hobby, not professionally.

Apologies for long winded that was, wanted to provide as much info as possible, and wanted to know if this seemed healthy.

Lol I got off it after 3 days. Just not worth the nausea

Listen, you dont need any supplements. Your body built that fat and it can burn it too. You have time, you didnt build that fat in 1 day so your also not gonna shed it in 1 day. Working towards it step by step is the way to go, and also this kind of attitude will help you in other things in life as well. My opinion.

Lol its poison not a supplement. Nice opinion but thing is I'm lazy hard work is cool and all but I invest my will power on real things not vanity projects

Now friend, dont put too much care into numbers. Weight tracking is useful to see how fast you are losing weight and its always nice to see how far youve become.

I still have some belly fat myself, which is extremely hard to burn off, that last motherfucking bit. However, discipline is stronger so no matter how long it takes its gonna get burnt.

Do cardio to strengthen your cardiovascular system, its not really that effective sadly in weight loss. Of course, compared to eating less. It still helps obviously.

When you work out, take alook at yourself and your pump. thats gonna show you how youll look if you bulked certain body parts. work on the ones that look or feel smaller compared to other muscle groups. Once you are in a certain body fat range, your coup de grace would be bulking up muscle gains, but only you can know once you are there.

What do you percieve as real things, and why do you think stuff I said is a vanity project?