Someone redpill me on hair

I dont get it. Shampoo vs conditioner vs shower gel. Wtf does it all mean? How often should i ise them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXQMoyhPNJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awww ivanka

Forget about shower gel.
Shampoo maybe twice or three times a week. No more than every other day. It's not great for your hair but makes it look less greasy.
Condition as much as you want. It serves to make your hair healthy generally with oils and shit.
Or don't do either, not really necessary depending on your hair and if you use water soluble products or not

So a shampoo is different to conditioner? Since you mention 2/3 times i presume you mean when you shower to use it (shower 2/3 times a week?)?

Bump

Go bump your thread on a board that might actually give a shit. Shampoo has nothing at all to do with making gains.

>he doesn't care about hair gains
premature bald fag detected

Bald fag

i use body wash then shampoo then conditioner every night and have the best hair on earth

dont listen to hairlets telling you otherwise

Wash as needed; every ~3 days or if you get gross, use some manly smelling natural shit from whole foods. Neutrogena TGEL if you get Dandruff.

Wash with what

i lift for her milk

Isnt shampoo everyday bad

I tried aveda shampoo at a hotel a few years back and I can'[t believe how nice a quality shampoo is. I'm not even memeing, it's great, really the only grooming product i buy that isn't just regular bottom shelf at walgreens hygiene shit.

i bet using shampoo recedes your hairline

In a shower? Or did u ask for it?

don't over shampoo your hair. if you have longhair conditioner every other night should do it and shampoo once a week AFTER conditioner. Also, eat biotin rich foods.

Any suggestions to keep dandruff away? I seem to have problems with it when my hair starts to get long and I'm trying to grow it out. Using anti dandruff keeps it away but I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do

Rich had a video on shampoo a couple of days ago. It was supposed to be about business, but you know how he is

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

What

>hairlets
this meme has gone too far

I have hair down to my waist, and I've had it this long since high school. Lately, while shopping for my boyfriend I've noticed that a lot of male shower gel brands offer "men's shampoo" and the like that aren't actually good for hair, or often aren't even really shampoo. I hope these tips can help you out!

>Never EVER use "2-in-1" shampoo/conditioner. It just doesn't work.
>Don't use shower gel in your hair.
>If your hair is very short, a nice shampoo will do the trick without you necessarily needing to use conditioner.
>If you have long hair, use a conditioner after shampooing.
>Rinse and repeat is a LIE. One lather, one rinse.
>You probably don't need to shampoo every day. Just do it if your hair is dirty or becoming oily.
>Research hair oils and use them to your benefit
>You can get away with a cheap shampoo, but quality conditioners will really make a difference.
>If you are trying to grow your hair out longer or if it seems brittle, you may want to use a hair mask.

L

O

N
D
O
N

>while shopping for my boyfriend
>tfw no GF to feed your vanity and give you beauty tips

I even visit a beautician. That's how vain I am. Thanks for the tips though, I use conditioner one day and shampoo the next. Been growing out my hair for over a year now, very attached to it, I feel pain every time I comb one off.

Do you always let it air dry? How often do you use a hair dryer and if so at what temperature? I love the volume from using the warm temp but I hate the idea of it becoming brittle and I see some plastered on the walls and floor if I do that.

>tfw you will never hold hands with Ivanka

Also if the hair color isn't something naturally occurring fucking avoid at all costs.

NoPoo is the best way.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXQMoyhPNJA

Shower Gel is a meme, I just use Lever 2000.

It's like $40 a bottle.
Aveda is pointless unless you're a girl who can actually tell the difference. If you're a dude, just buy the dollar Suave or Prell shit, anything is gay tier.

>Rinse and repeat is a LIE. One lather, one rinse.

You've never been camping for a week straight or worked heavy dirty physical labor.

all that shit is unnecessary jew crap that makes you ugly, fat and stupid.

As far as hairdryers go, I'd try to avoid it altogether and air dry to avoid damage. Unfortunately this takes forever when you have a lot of hair, but the results are worth it! I just wash my hair before I go to bed so it dries overnight and is ready to style in the morning. You can end up with some pretty wild bedhead this way, though.

If you're blow drying to get volume, you could try sleeping with your hair up if it's long enough! There are also a lot of products and sprays you could try, like sea salt spray, dry shampoo, certain oils...

I'm an archaeologist. I spend a lot of time in the field, often in the summer when its a billion degrees outside with 100% humidity. Lotsa dirt. Lotsa shovelin. Lotsa sweat. If you scrub hard and use good shampoo, you really only need to scrub your hair once. If you have a lot of hair, you should put it up in these kinds of situations anyway so that it doesn't get caked in. But then again, I have naturally straight blond hair, so maybe that's why I don't need to repeat?

But you're right, I guess that doesn't apply to everyone since those with thicker hair might need to rinse/repeat!

I NEED HER SNAPCHAT

Also can somebody reply to me I wanna see what this new (You) hype is all about

>I'm an archaeologist
I got a bone for u to examine

pls respodn