WHO /sleeponfloor/ here?

WHO /sleeponfloor/ here?

Seems to help my knee and back pain but isn't as comfy do I do it only some nights.

Well I don't even own a bed, so me I guess

delete this faggot

its weird, i was working at a festival where we slept in tents, where as my backpain was severe. But after sleeping in the tent for 1 night it felt sooo much better

I used to do it a bit, but now I can't seem to into floor sleeping

I love laying out a bunch of blankets and sleeping on the floor. I'm not aware of the health benefits if any, it just reminds me of camping.

Several blankets on the floor is so comfy. This thread makes me happy because i thought i was the only one who sleeps on the floor

Hammock and floor combo

If you have a shit mattress like I do, it helps. I find floor sleeping gives me proper lumbar support.

Last time l tried, l exchanged back pain for knee pain
Which while a nice change of pace is not a solution

Yeah, did it for a week and my back hasn't felt better in years.

Sometimes I get mad at my bed in the middle of the night and roll off onto the floor to finish sleeping. Idk.

I prefer to have more floor space through the day so at sleeping time I bust out a mattress pad thing, toss some bedding on it, and then in the morning fold it up and toss it in the closet. Sometimes it feels like a tremendous pain in the ass when you're too tired to make your bed, but in general I really like it.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>Bring a chick back to your place
>She's DTF
>"Hang on, babe. I have to literally make my bed."

Kek

lmao

Sometimes.

HAHAHHAHAHA GOOD ONE
GOOOD FUCKING ONE THERE
GOOD POST user

HEAD BACK TO REDDlT CAUSE THERES A WHOLE FUCKING PLACE FOR YOUR KIND

YOU KNOW WHAT HOW BOUT YOU DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

tried it often but can't sleep in

Wew

I /sleeponfloor/ because I just got a new place and haven't got a bed yet. It also helps me stay more stable on one side since I need to sleep on my left side for my reflux.

Pillow under the knees.

I sleep on the floor occasionally when I have trouble sleeping in my bed. I don't know why, but changing where I sleep or being mildly uncomfortable while trying to sleep actually makes it easier a lot of the time. I don't know why exactly (maybe it's a primal thing from when we always slept a little uncomfortable?), but I learned it from my brother. He deals with his insomnia by just sleeping all over his house; couch, loveseat, the living room carpet, bathroom floor, bed, next to the bed, even in the garage sometimes. My place isn't nearly as big as his but it works and I don't have to use sleeping aids or anything.

I did it a lot as a kid, though I didn't think about it much. I'd go to the couch, or roll out of bed onto the floor with my blanket and zonk out there, or even sleep outside in my backyard sometimes if it was warm enough. Cold tile floor is my favorite on hot nights, beds hold too much heat.

i really liked sleeping on the floor but then i woke up and saw a mouse walking around

>dat lordosis

I've tried it a few times, mostly a positive experience but I have a harder time falling asleep on the floor.

Damn her arms are huge. Caught me mirin

Who is that?