How can I convince my girlfriend to lose weight? She's obese - not morbidly obese...

How can I convince my girlfriend to lose weight? She's obese - not morbidly obese, but still enough for me to be concerned for her health.

Pic unrelated.

start poisoning all the shit food and candy you have. She'll get sick every time and at some point she'll unconsciously start not wanting them anymore

Leave her

Before you do anything start changing her diet

Right, but how do I convince her to do that?

you don't "convince her" just like you wouldn't convince a child. You just change it. Women are irresponsible and need warding

It's not like I make her food or anything. I don't even live with her.

You make an ultimatum - either she steps up and starts eating healthier, or you split. Offer your help

Get drunk and go to a club with friends, take pics of you with like 10 grills post it on Facebook, make sure every grill is thin.
She will get the picture

ok bro I got your back, my gf was 200lbs no joke.

first you need to realize that every day you allow it to continue, you're hurting her. if you really care about her, fucking communicate with her your honest thoughts about this instead of talking to an online image board about it.

she knows she's fat, and she knows you know. so sit her down and talk about your fucking feelings. just be honest with her, and if you have a thought that's an asshole thought (i.e. your my gf so you need to lose weight) just say "I know it's a dick thing to think, but that's how I feel."

That's a good idea. Our relationship has been based on bluntness. I just need to stop being a fucking pussy and tell her how I feel.

L E A V E

H

E

R

Passive-aggressive move like a true woman.

you got this bro. just make sure to be mindful of her feelings and she's probably going to get angry and defensive. let her. let her say whatever nasty shit she wants to say, and you just reply "I just wanted you to know how I feel". give her some time and she will apologize and say you're right.

Why even be with her if she's fat? Chances are if she loses anything she'll gain all of it back in marriage.

Hopefully that's the case.

I'm with her because she's a good person and I love her.

>I'm too scared to get someone else

Alright, let me spell this out for you user

No matter how honest and genuine you try to be when bringing this up to her, shes going to take it the wrong way, because she has a vagina and that means that she has no proper skills for coping with criticism.
All this is going to do is plant the seeds of distrust between you two. She'll immediately know that you don't love her 100% for who she is and it will start to eat away at her. After this, I'd give you two 8 months absolute max.
Shes not going to change her self-centered hedonistic behavior for you. Shes not going to change for anyone. Shes going to balloon up and make excuses until she finds a beta orbiter whos more than willing to pretend to love her rolls in exchange for some pussy.

Is that man going to be you?

I'll try talking to her, but if this is what happens, then I guess I'll have to break up. She takes criticism better than a lot of women, though, which is part of why I'm with her in the first place, so hopefully this won't lead to our breakup.

>Eat away at her

Oh, she's going to be doing some eating.

Just don't make her go all defensive on you, maybe try proposing some activity together