Who is going to be your new years kiss Veeky Forums?

Who is going to be your new years kiss Veeky Forums?

Any advice on how to get one?

>lean over
>kiss wife
>grab some ass too
>wink at mother in law who I hate who is and old fashioned Rambling retard who thinks holding hands in public is inappropriate
>no seriously this dumb bitch covers her eyes during sex scenes on pg-13 movies that have been edited for tv and screams about it being "a red film"

It's pretty easy dude

gf

>tfw gf didn't want to spend new years with me
Good thing I dumped her ass

I think my friends gf's friend, supposedly they want me to hang out with them and she's interested in me I guess

nobody, the girl that i like and likes me is married to help a friend get his green card. I want to fucking die.

my mom

I'm going to be in vegas so probably some tourist floozy or a hooker.

gf wants to spend NY eve together but I can't because of sick grandparent.
Gonna have a good NY tho

I'll have a picture of my waifu on the screen and kiss that

Actually going for a New Year fuck.

going to a nye rave with my friends, 2:1 ratio of girls to guys. prob gonna kiss some random rave bunny.

any advice? I've made out with chicks before but have never been to a rave, I'm just gonna dress up like zyzz and do the monkey or something

Broke up with 3yr gf before christmas. Christmas and NY alone first time in 3 years. Going to party with literally no single girls. Kill me

Find a group of rolling people, dance with a cutie, turn her around and go for the smooch. 100% success rate

thank you for giving me even more hype. it also lies on my bday so I'm prepared for the best day of my life.

never had one so nope

>second year running without one
>after having one 7 years running before that with the same girl
>wake me up.jpg

a red film? its a 'blue movie' isn't it?

I might load up one of those videos of Japanese women kissing the lens and kiss my monitor.

probably my best mate

just grab him and lay one on

You don't have friends or something?

the madman himself

>tfw 29 year old kissless virgin
>staying in on new years like every year
;_;

I might get my first kiss. It has been this girl that knows that I am kisseless, and she has asked me to take my kiss several times at parties. Haven't seen her in months though, so who knows?

only advice is

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.