Does Veeky Forums like yoga?

Does Veeky Forums like yoga?

Other urls found in this thread:

beyogi.com/yoga-poses-spine-flexibility/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLui6Eyny-Uzx5BRNB2_Kvycrn5h9OsaHC
worldscientific.com/page/pressroom/2014-10-03-03
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BRRRRRFFFRRRRRRFFFRRRRRFFF

how to achieve this back flexibility for bench?

In all seriousness the chill, stretching part of yoga is GOAT. Not sure about the balancing/flow stuff, hatha all the way.

Yup. It's the best thing ever, really helps with posture, increased my height (probably because I started standing up straight), no more body pains and skin cleared up(probably because of diet and lifting more than yoga) and increased flexibility

I suggest everyone give it a try

Here's some basic stretches beyogi.com/yoga-poses-spine-flexibility/

Stretching and relaxing is cool, but desu I get as much out of an abbreviated stretching routine as I do from drawn out sessions.

Yoga is not just stretching, try to look at it as meditation in motion/isometry.

Focus on your breathing. Yoga helped me beat depression. It makes you stronger. And yeah it makes you flexible. If you don't know where to start, look for KinoYoga and try her stuff.

I like it.

Tbh i only go to yoga classes to look at young yogaslut feet

It gets hard hiding my boner sometimes

DDP Yoga is the only Yoga that flies.

>be me
>go to yoga class
>girls wearing ass hugging pants
>girls with their bare feet exposed
>doing tons of ridiculous poses showing the shape of their body
>"i do yoga to stay flexible and its a good workout"

y-yeah same here

DDP Yoga is legit awesome

How is it not stretching if it makes you flexible?

DIAMONDS

That's not yoga.
Yoga is meditation that almost never involves any stretching.

I haven't got the slightest fucking clue what this ''yoga'' shit is supposed to be.
If you want to lay on a the floor and act retarded for an hour, knock yourself out.

If you want to stretch, stretch.

If you want to meditate, meditate.

If you want to look at asses in yoga pants, that's a lame reason to go to a meme stretching class. But also the most respectable one.

>footfags
I don't get you people

What about that foot is attractive? I'm honestly curious

That's not true.

Moving meditation is a thing you stupid cunt. It's ancient as fuck and was a known thing before the current accepted forms of stationary meditation were even a thing.

''Moving meditation'' is a stupid meme. It's not even yoga. Yoga is just mediation.

All the best gurus like Sadhguru don't approve of your version of ''''''''''''''''yoga''''''''''''''''
You can stretch and do stupid shit while you meditate, but then at least do some research on it instead of listening to a dumb hollywood created meme of '''''''''''''''yoga''''''''''''''''' pushed by hipsters.

Not a footfag, but i imagine that deep down it has something to do with masochism and the fact that feet are generally seen as dirty.

Where did you start?

Give me your secrets, my posture is shit

>search for yoga near me
>it's all full of womanly bullshit and old people on their websites
>each type labels itself with a different crazy name
>just want to improve flexibility and core strength and have no room at home or in the gym to do so

What should I do Veeky Forums? My seated office job is killing me.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLui6Eyny-Uzx5BRNB2_Kvycrn5h9OsaHC

sounds like you're making excuses, faggot.

I'd rather take a nap to 'find my inner peace'

>no room at home or in the gym

This

Nah. Dirty feet are gross. I just think that petite feet with a nice pedicure look cute and feminine. They're also hidden most of the time, so it's something I'm curious to see and when a girl exposes her feet it's exiciting to me.

I basically live ina half-sized room that doesn't have the open floorspace to lie down, and has no living room or anything like that, the kitchen lacks open space too. My gym is a cramped warehouse full of weights. This is likely to continue for at least 6 months.

Not all of us still live with our parents and can stretch in their roomy houses, you underage kiddos.

see

It's different for everybody. I'm sure there are some people that do like the masochist side like said

Personally for me it's not a fetish, it's more of a kink. So I don't have to put feet in everything I do to get off. But they can be thrown in to get things more exciting, or used to initiate sex. Like if we're both sitting on the couch and she throws her feet on my lap.

Now this is funny because the way you don't understand foot fetish people, I'm the same way. For me, 90% of feet disgust the living hell out of me. I cringe and get anxious just looking at them. And it's actually a complete deal breaker if the girl doesn't have the feet I like. Which seems perfectly normal to me, yet most guys with the fetish will massage, sniff, suck any foot, regardless of how it looks. Also I don't do sniffing...

So for the feet I like, I think it's normal, because most of the time in modeling pictures for shoes and pedicure advertisement, the feet used there, are the type I like. So I imagine I'm somewhat normal in my taste?

Pic related is what I like: long, slim, high arches, and a good pedicure. If 3/4 of those aren't met, I'll see it as gross. I don't care if she's a 10/10 unicorn, if she has busted feet, I freak out.

I'm thinking about taking up some classes in order to meet women. Post-college and few friends here so that's a bit of a problem. Call me a fag if you want.

>i dont need guided meditation
>i am enlightened by my own meditative light
>quaffs potions

Also to add on to this. Forgot to mention "why" I like it. The best way for me to describe it is to parallel it with any other part of the body that doesn't have a hole. If you think of a girl's nose. If it's big, bulbous and imposing. Then most people can view it as an "unattractive" nose. As opposed to a slim, square and straight nose that is seen as "attractive". Even though you won't be sticking your dick in it. You can tell the difference between an attractive and unattractive nose without having to make it sexual. Now that's just how I see feet as aesthetically pleasing.

Now when it's sexually pleasing I'll draw a parallel to breasts or thighs. Again, no hole to stick your dick in. Yet you want to see them bare, touch, kiss, rub, get a boobjob. Maybe even do a thighjob... but that's pretty pointless since the vagina is right there. But you get the point. So everything you want to do with breasts and thighs, I want to do with feet. And the same way there are gross boobs, (saggy, huge nipples) there are gross feet.

feetfags need to be euthanized

It's a meme and anyone who expresses this fetish unironically is demonstrating their susceptibility to brainwashing

I see

Reminder. Date a tall slim girl with nice hands. That gives you an almost guaranteed chance that she'll have nice feet. You can work on the squats and oats later. But you can't out lift nasty feet.

>Had the shittiest year of my life
>Panic attacks every damn day
>can't even shavasana without twitching
>still keep trying
Yoga is one of the reasons I didn't kill myself this year.

>a parallel to breasts or thighs. Again, no hole to stick your dick in
Ill take a tittyfuck for $500 alex.

I wish i had a gf to go do yoga with.

im too much of a little fucking weak pussy faggot to go by myself.

Think about joining a yoga group to improve my flexibility for dem squat gains. I feel like it's creepy to be in a yoga group as a guy because everyone thinks you're only there to stare at girls asses. Sucks there doesn't seem to be a men's only yoga group in my area.

Indian women have the best feet

I go to yoga with a really diverse group of people there. It's an equal mix of old people who really kept their flexibility, old people there to stave off death, middle aged women maxed out on their usual forms of entertainment (pills, and drama), and gay guys of all ages. Really non-judgemental. Overall it's about 15% male attendance.

Just relax, no one is there thinking your going just to spot the hotties. Just concentrate on breathing and feeling your own body and if you notice someone else's body just enjoy the moment and then let it pass. When I first went I just closed my eyes for most of it to truly relax. That might help you.

Latinas, bro.

people will think you're creepy if you're being creepy.

Just set up your mat at the front of the class, or along the sides, if possible. Also, when you actually start doing the yoga poses, you won't be able to focus on asses. you'll lose balance or hurt your neck trying to look.

If it's still an issue, make friends with the instructor. Once the instructor knows you, they'll say your name a lot (ex: "user, lunge deeper!"), and that alone will make the entire class more comfortable with your presence.

Did hatha for a while. Was good. Did flow/power yoga for a while. Was bad.

Can't really afford yoga classes right now so I'm doing at home. Been doing the Yoga Camp with Adriene because I don't know any better.
Any channels you guys would recommend?

Was eyeing up a flow yoga group, should I avoid?

>*SPLRRRRRTFFFFFFAAAARP*

worldscientific.com/page/pressroom/2014-10-03-03
>Individuals partaking in yoga or meditation learned 3x faster than those that did not meditate.

>be aesthetic
>go to hot yoga
>wearing just spandex briefs is acceptable (no homo)
>hot yoga stacys will mire you
>take home a nice boipucci

why are you autists so into feet, they are disgusting, and it's not like you will ever get a girl anyway

>is not JUST stretching

I don't like yoga b/c I only have two hours a day that I can realistically work out, and I'd like to spend them on muscle-building exercises.

If I need to relax, I drink robitussin like a normal person and pass out.

how do I into yoga?

I dont do yoga Because stretching is more efficient. If mobility is what you want, and straight up meditation is better if thats your goal. Yoga is mediocre at both.

Its basically crossfit for mobility and meditation

You probably would get the same results from someone just taking a jog and getting their heartrate up, close to max. Add some form of meditation to that and it probably beats yoga.

i like it enough to do it 3 times a week so yeah

This position makes my dick so happy

Says you

Fake blonde white girls make me sick desu.