I do it for 'er

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/EUrTn4E.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=dhAbZZ3liUI&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my mom. i want to bang her so bad but i have no idea how to ask

I LIFT FOR KHOR...
What the fuck

Don't do it bro you'll both regret it, especially her (unless she's your stepmom)
Think about it
>hi son
>hi mom
>*awkward silence*

Just go and bang other women user, doesn't have to be specific, moms aren't for sex (unless she isn't yours ofc)

Also
>not lifting for best jojo

yeah she is my stepmom. she's been acting really strange and flirty for the past two weeks. last week she left her phone at home by "accident" when she went and visited her friend and called me to check up on some recipe that she took a picture of. before the recipe were two very suggestive pictures of her that i can't get out of my mind and it's been driving me crazy.

she asked me if i have any plans for NY and i told her no so she was very excited and will make us something. i'm probably going to make a move then desu

I don't think you realise just how awkward it'll be if it goes wrong because you misinterpretated something... the other dude was right, it's not worth it

Thats pretty hot

i think i know how flirting looks like. if it doesn't work i can just play it off on being drunk the next day

you know it's bad when a drooling murderous khorne berseker stops on his tracks and say "wait, what?"

alrighty then... so go for it and greentext it later, so that we get some fun as well

sure buddy, expect an update after ny. here's one of the two pictures from her phone

cellulitis/10
would not touch with a 10 foot pole

> putting your relationship with your stepmother at risk for that

More

also where is your dad?

Though she's not your biological mom you still have to make sure that she's the one who asks for "favors"
Turn her on by accidentally walking out the bathroom naked or something, wear clothes that'll show off your gains or walk topless from time to time
If it goes wrong your life will be over and she'll tell everyone about it, this is why you have to wait for her to ask you for sex, stepmoms usually try to make friends with their stepsons/daughters and come off as flirty even though they just want to blend in, don't do anything stupid user

I lift to get boipucci

mother/10, but i'd fuck

This

i.imgur.com/EUrTn4E.jpg

that's all i have

>also where is your dad?
died 5 years ago

she's seen me naked many lots of times when i was coming out of shower and going to my room. also saw her naked a couple of times and she didn't seemed bothered by it and it felt like she was doing it on purpose

she sent you that picture???

So you live alone with your stepmom ?
That's so nice of her

>So you live alone with your stepmom ?
yeah

how did you get this picture? not sure i believe you user

see . it was taken on the same day so she must have known about it and that i will see them

Don't fuck your mom, bro. She has Nurgle blessings on her vagina, look at them warts.

NEVER make the first move when you're about your stepmom.

I lift for Slaa...

YESSSSSS

excellent taste OP

I lift for that fag in the mirror

I'll kill that fuck some day

I used to lift for my wife, but she doesn't give a shit about whether I'm fit or not. I don't know why I still lift. I have almost no free time, and what time I have is spent in the gym. I have friends, but don't see them. I have games, but seldom play them. I play an instrument, but haven't picked it up in two years or more. I think of all the things I could do instead of lifting and it makes me question my priorities.

how long have you been married?

Ten years. Son is 2 years old. Wife's sex drive died completely after he was born, sadly.

your relationship is shit or you're getting cheated on or will be in the near future. women have needs just like guys do. i'd talk to her

I kind of sold my soul to the devil to become his high ranking LT. in hell. I kind cant stop lifting either even when i want to. Its like I magically keep lifting whether in the mood to or not. Like Im under a spell.

Explain please
My interest is peaked

The qt gf I'm gonna get next year

r-right guys?

Cat is best girl. You have shit taste.

The obligatory tomboy pastas

>I've never heard of declines in sex drive post pregnancy and in the course of long marriages
you have to be 18 to post here. my wife needs to get out of the house more. she's a homebody. sex isn't on her radar anymore.

"Just talk it out! Have you thought of that?"
I hate Veeky Forums relationship advice. it's always so asinine.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhAbZZ3liUI&app=desktop

I lift for Lyralei, the Windranger.

Too bad she's already married to Drow and took her last name.

me and me alone

reposting for everyone

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

>lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.
t. schlomo

end my life

looks pre-op

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

shit advice
>when things go south just fuck off instead of trying to make it work
No, you mong, every relationship is going to encounter hardships.

Dude go for it. Live out my dream for me.

We all do, Barney.
We all do.

I do it for 'er, lads
wish me luck once i join the mma leagues

it is actualy
no good advice up to the point that working on the relationship to no avail fails

I SERVE NONE BUT KORROK

Are you literally retarded?
Crab>Bee>Monkey>The rest of them>>>Shit>>>>>Cat

user, have her "catch" you masturbating.

i will try tomorrow. still trying to think of how i'm going to go through with this