Femanon here

Femanon here.
How do I know when I've overtrained?

Other urls found in this thread:

running.competitor.com/2015/10/training/the-physiological-differences-between-male-and-female-runners_136993
triathlonupdate.blogspot.com/2006/07/women-overtraining-with-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry about it, you never will.

Over training isn't a single thing.
It's a whole lot of things piling on top of each other.

You feel tired, weak, listless, you can't sleep, your heart rate is constantly elevated, you're constantly sore, and you might get or keep a slight cold.

Any woman on that much gear will NEVER have to worry about overtraining.
Won't have to worry about periods or pregnancy either.

tfw I am feeling this right nao.
Working out with a lot of volume and intensity is so fun though.
I think of skipping a day today ;-;

t. not OP

When your dad finds you too boyish and stops fucking your ass on a daily basis

no but seriously, I know a girl that her top is bruce lee arms and she's still quite fuckable

What does being femanon have to do with your question? See pic related you attention whore

The male body functions differently from the female body you turbo autist.

Estrogenic White Knight beta orbiter.

Why are you using autist as an insult? How tedious of you.

These fucktards honestly don't know that.
They truly believe that the bodies of men and women do not function differently and that the same programs and dieting strategies will work the exact same for both sexes.

Please explain the difference between men and women's bodies in fucking overtraining.

so it is true

It's not specifically overtraining. It's why OP posted she was female. She didn't know whether gender affects overtraining so included it as possibly useful information since in general we assume the poster is male. Nothing in this entire thread suggests she was using it for attention. It's like asking if 1/2/3/4 is a good beginner's goal. It is for a man but might be too much for a woman without testosterone supplementation.

BRISBANE

it should be obvious to you that women will overtrain much faster than a man.

while a man would be able to do some exercise every day and not overtrain, the same exercise might be strenuous enough for a woman to build fatigue and lead to overtraining

Usually fatigue, muscle soreness that isn't doms and doesn't go away, joint pain, lack of sleep, getting sick

If you have one muscle or joint that keeps hurting repetitively and doesn't stop, you should probably take a break from lifting heavy with that area for a while, and if it persists longer, you may need to see a doctor or physical therapist about it. Injuries can happen if you overtrain.

But also it takes a lot to overtrain, just lifting 4 days a week won't be overtraining for most people unless you're doing all the same muscle groups every single day without rotating them.

I've stepped down the weight on certain lifts at times because of fatigue to those areas, I knew I'd been training really hard and could get injured if I pushed myself. It's okay to take a couple days off once in a while too, though it's hard to actually do that when you're so used to lifting and want to lift.

I'm also female and it's important to not try to keep up with the guys, they have an abundance of testosterone. It makes them fucking idiots sometimes [see: this board], but they certainly make gains a lot faster.

Rhabdomyolysis

running.competitor.com/2015/10/training/the-physiological-differences-between-male-and-female-runners_136993
triathlonupdate.blogspot.com/2006/07/women-overtraining-with-men.html

I could go on.
Women and men are different.
If you weren't a fat lazy sack of shit keyboard warrior you'd actually interact with women or be a woman who'd actually be in a position to know what overtraining is and that it's different for men and women.

as someone who did overtrain once and suffered a CNS fatigue i would strongly suggest you start using deload weeks. to fully recover from overtraining takes weeks.

How long did the CNS fatigue last?

>worrying about "overtraining"

You'll never make it.

3 weeks from lifting completely. when i started again i had to reduce the weight quite a lot and then raise it back up slowly throughout the week to where i was so 4 weeks in total