Stop browsing /pol/

stop browsing /pol/

Only kids likes Varg or burzum. Go back to /b/.

Stop posting here

stop ruining pol

No
/fitpol/ masterrace

If I did I'd be mastrubating and playing videogames all day. Now at the very least I get motivated to try to get a little shape.

Someone explain this meme

No

Stop asking to get this meme explained.

Never

I don't know the meme, but Varg is just a edgelord that reaches other edgelords.

Stop eating food

I don't know why varg talks about the impurity of interracial relationships. His genetics are weak as fuck.

>balding
>negative canthal tilt
>long face
>premature grey'ing
>unaesthetic nose
>feminine features

That sounds incredibly autistic

Stop touching your penis

never stop never stopping

/pol/ motivates you to lift? Thats pretty sad man.

this

shut up you lefty faggot

>I don't like it
>so it must be bad
Want to know how I know you're a liberal?

Nic pic for 'find the odd one out'.

He's more about the culture than the genetics

He talks about how stupid stormfronters are for focusing on IQ and is X whiter than Y

But it is sad and pathetic. Get out more.

reminder this cuck made a video praising the muslim that drove the truck through the christmas Berlin crowd

this video got negative attention, so he removed it. appearances and popularity are the only things this attention whore cares about

like his useless ancestors he stands for nothing

New /fitpol/ here

Also browse /k/ a wee bit

I stopped months ago when I realised that the alt right was a bunch of autistic basement theory incel garbage and that politics is cope and doesn't matter

Stormfronters are stupid because they go about racial superiority like sjws go about with POC or Female superiority. They push a position of weakness and vulnerability rather than a position of strength. If stormfront wanted to be its RaHoWa self it would be striving to improve its members socially, physically, and academically and be more of a white supporting group that would offer aid to struggling white students, gathering people together with similar ideals, and advocacy for interests that help whites grow. It should not be a place for whites to vent about muh race mixing or muh Jews. If they wanted to prove superiority they would be working on making themselves superior.

/pol/ virtue signal and do all sorts of authoritarian shit that the SJW left do as well
probably to do with both sides being sex deprived and spending too much time on online echo chambers
>inb4 some aut-right incel posts that cartoon of the "centrist" numale in a mask as if that refutes anything

What motivates me is rubbing it in on all you progressive cucks when you try to accuse me of being a fat neckbeard.

>as if that refutes anything

As if ''you think thing because you don't get laid'' is an argument even worth refuting, you faggot.

>stormcels being so bluepilled that they think being incel doesn't ruin their brain wiring
it's ogre buddy boyo visit Gandy

You lift so you can prove to a bunch of neckbeards that you'll never meet that they're wrong about you?
Actual lol, seek help.

this

Not posting pics while claiming to not be dyel status.

>kek

>If they wanted to prove superiority they would be working on making themselves superior.

That's like saying you don't lift if you post on Veeky Forums because you should be in the gym instead. Down time exists, you know...

Some people literally only have social interactions through the internet. Not surprising he's looking for approval from the only community he interacts with.

Don't tell me what to do Varg.

Down time shouldn't be spent debating whether Polish people are white or not or complaining about women having sex with niggers

Stormfags are fags because they believe they have achieved by virtue of white skin

An ideal man does not have such an attitude

same m8

I think you mean /fithmpol/ master race

Woah, careful there.
Almost sounding like you aren't a bigoted cunt.

kek is with us wherever we go

This.
If you're not /fitpol/ you're not even trying

I love varg but how much of a nervous breakdown do you think he would have if one of his kids came out half black?

that's not what I'm arguing I'm just saying they should be using their influence irl as well as online. I mentioned the other examples because they give a benevolent face to the movement to make it palatable to people.

Indeed m'fellow crusader, normie swine not wanting to gas kikes and the vapid whores that are considered "western women" on the spot means they're progressive cucks. I bet they even have premarital sex and go to degenerate "parties" instead of spending hours a day on a Tanzanian masturbation abstention forum just like their ancestors would want them to.

>being this much of a euphoric cuck

It's all so childish.

I'm not the first guy you responded to.

I'm a cunt but not bigoted. I want what's best for my people (not the white race as a whole btw) and I think the best thing for that is to start working on the man in the mirror (ee hee) and do what I can to aid and improve my community. Most /pol/lacks and stormies focus on the negative, and do nothing for the positive. That's why I hate neo-nazis as well, they are mostly thugs and scummers. The real NSDAP for all their flaws did things for the German people, and wanted to improve themselves and others. Neo-nazis just act like monkeys.

this desu

>gas bill
fucking lost it

>/pol/ thinks Western men need to stop being cowardly and weak
>Veeky Forums is full of people working to stop being cowardly and weak

It's probably the most natural cross-board match on the entire site, with the exception of /a/ and /h/.

I voted for Clinton.

Both of them are puppets.

Volunteer in your community and grow your own vegetables. That is the true way.

Except Veeky Forums is in touch with reality and /pol/ isnt.

>Veeky Forums is in touch with reality and /pol/ isnt

kek. thanks for the laugh m8

Then just lurk it sparingly for the occasional laugh at crude racist humor.

A little guilty pleasure every now and then never hurts, right? What's the worst that could happen?

You could become the type of person to save anime maga memes

Reality will be in touch with you soon whether you like it or not.

Perhaps, but Trump is far more unhinged. Dude is legit mentally ill and dumb as a rock.

t. 20 year old college student whose opinion is spoonfed to him by Jon Liebowitz