/fraud/

Steroids general

USPS playing the fuck fuck games and not delivering my package. Sad!

Previous

Been there. Doesn’t help that the new mail chick is an ex of mine hue

Don't take it out on the vendor.

There is a huge backlog during holiday times. Huge. It's very difficult for vendors. Imagine during the holidays you are worried and panicked that people are going to leave negative feedback because stuff came in the mail slowly (and you shipped it next day).

Knowing there is nothing you can do about it. I don't know how SST works but don't leave nasty comments for the guys, they tried their best.

I want Alex to leave

everyone does

re: this will never get old

I ordered some slippers from a website in China.

Shipped: 12/2
Scanned: 12/13 (Germany) -Huh?
Scanned: 12/30 (New York) -Damn, took long enough.

When will I get them? Who knows!

I know it's not the vendor. USPS left a slip without actually knocking and then when I filled out the online redelivery form for the next day as well as signed and left the slip in the mailbox the mailman didn't have it. So hopefully they deliver my shit today.

All things considered it'll be 7 days for an international pack so it's not too bad.

Dem anabolic slippers eh? Or are you going to do some ancient Chinese foot binding and try to become a princess like Mulan?

Kek'd

Hey new here but this seems to be the place for it

I'm taking ostarine on advice of one of my friends for a joint and bone issue. I'm taking 15mg a day and I've heard that it can be suppressive to my body's natural testosterone. I haven't felt any effects after two weeks but what should I look out for and what should I do to prevent suppression and keep my testosterone levels up to normal?

Got 5 tinder matches in 1 day. Will i make it phaggots? Prob not

>have a friend

well shit

I found some though, I'll have to place a few orders soon. Interested in seeing if it'll actually help with appetite suppression as much as people rave about it.

>spiking your boyfriend's protein shake with creatine so that he's no long natty

D E V I L I S H

Overwatch was a fucking waste of money.

Shit becomes boring after 1 god damn hour.

gg got fooled hard because

>uhm millions of players, there must be something good about this game

it is slightly suppressive, there isn't much you can do no. anecdotally d-aspartic acid supposedly works when it comes to helping with sarm suppression, even though it does nearly nothing for natties

but it's just a slight suppression, not fullblown shutdown so no need to panic about it.

bloods is how you would accurately diagnose the suppression, but you might also notice your balls getting smaller

yer ugly m8

it's a game you're supposed to play with friends

You can't really prevent it for 100%, make sure to not run high dosages for too long if you wanna minimise the risks. Make sure you do PCT after. Some people take Clomid while on to keep test up.
Symptoms of Shutdown are diverse: restless sleep, hot flushes, loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, tiredness, just general feeling of not being well.

>pct for ostarine
n o

If I were him I'd rather be safe then sorry. There is too little information on recovery after SARMs to advice people to NOT run PCT.

Hmm but how would I undo the suppression after the fact?

Good thing I don't have any of those

What should I do for pct?

it's literally the opposite of being safe, clomid and nolva have much harsher sides than anything SARMs can do to you

the goal of pct is to get your lh and fsh to start producing again, not just raising test levels. ostarine has a 0% chance of shutting you down, your lh and fsh are still producing the whole time

"information" on recovery is nonsense, there are bloods all over steroids-related websites, or even r/peds. you are literally putting in a more harmful drug in your body to deal with a non-problem

your test levels will naturally recover over time once you're done using

Should I do anything to help boost it after?

Nobody is forcing him to put drugs into his body in the first place. But a standard mini PCT protocol of a few weeks that is generally adviced when taking SARMs has minimal long term side effects and is well documented in medical literature.
In practice people don't get their bloods done at the end of a SARM cycle and there no way of knowing where they are exactly at, doing a mini PCT is way less harmful than the possible longer term gonadal dysfunction that you're trying to prevent by doing this.

you have said nothing new I haven't already addressed

you are an idiot

stop handing out advice

Remember when he said he was leaving and not coming back? That was nice.

That is because I didn't acknowledge your bullshit claim that ostarine has 0% chance of causing shutdown.

i have friends but they never have time to play it with me.
But yeah a lot of games would be ton of fun with friends, i just dont have this luxury.

I refunded it now

Where the fuck do I buy MK-677? I can't find legit looking stuff anywhere

Trip on Cap

I got mine from China, no source discussion allowed here tho.

Maybe we should set up a discord for fraud to play together.
I want to hear what Jerry and mast's gamer bantz is like. Lol

>inb4 masT would not just grunt and roar in rage during the whole thing

t b h I think I'd be the worst of the group

Back when I played WoW religiously I broke three printers in a matter of months due to rage in 3v3's, threatened to castrate a teammate, and snapped my keyboard in half twice

I can only imagine what it would be like now

this has marketing potential senpai

>get a bunch of juiced up retards together to play competitive games and see who snaps first

tfw almost ate a kg of greek yoghurt today.

I'm alright with that. Lol
Maybe start a beting pool on who rages and breaks something first.

>gets first kill
>I AM BECOME MAST, DESTROYER OF DYELS
>hfw

They should be broadcasted as livestreams, would be hilarious to watch.

Fuck off cap.

>trying to decide if I can safely afford to start cruising
>get bloods done, waiting on results
>got $200 from mom for my birthday
>"I can definitely do it now"
>go to get truck inspected
>needs patches
>"should be about two hundred"
ffs this truck is cursed

Holy crap some of these slin pins are super shitty, the plungers won't depress easily at all.

If it's insured leave it in the hood.

If be down for /fraud/ let's plays.

>leaving my baby in the hood
No fucking way.

Do I actually need to PCT if I'm 19 and only taking 300 mg of test a week. I've heard that PCT only takes a couple weeks off your recovery. I have read studies that show testosterone is pretty safe but I am a little nervous about Clomid or HCG. Also I know this thread advocates blast and cruise, I am totally satisfied with my physique I just want to try steroids and see how I feel. I suppose if they make me feel really awesome I would look at blast and cruise, just don't want to commit to that level without ever having tried them. Thanks for advice.

What the fuck is wrong with you.
Who the fuck told you this bullshit.

You need PCT even if you do 100mg test

Probably read the autistic drivel Stoya was spewing from his shithole a handful of threads back.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit what a physique

who dis

Last shipment I got usps marked as delivered almost 30 minutes before it actually was

>not being strong enough to pin strength drugs

shiiiieeet the irony

Posts on reddit from time to time

5'8" 210-215ish in that pic iirc.

Kinda my homo goal physique, if I were actively pursuing my physique more than I were my strength goals. But I may revert to that at some point in all honesty.

Have been thinking about hopping back to a PPLxPPL routine with a heavy/light block to satisfy my strength goals at least somewhat. Then once I plateau around 200lbs lean, focus on the absolute strength portion with a routine like sheiko, which is what I'm currently running

>unironical sheiko

off to /plg/ with you

I have a situation with a low dose t-bol cycle - I was planning on ~40mg. Long story short my source supplying the end of the cycle and PCT fell through. I'm about 1 week in, so still early on luckily.

In this situation is it best to cut my losses and wait until I have adequate supplies of everything? I will not need PCT off such a short and low dose right? I don't want to end up in a situation where I'm far along with no PCT and fuck myself up.

It's a fucking great routine t b h

just lacks a lot for actual growth outside of strength progression

traditional wisdom would just say "add more accessory work" but fuck, trying to add accessory work outside of the prescribed workload on that routine would mean spending a literal 3 hours in the gym on working days

>~40mg
*40mg ED for 6 weeks.

You already fucked up by doing a t-bol only cycle. I don't know shit about this but you'll likely be suppressed but don't need intense PCT. T-bol is mild luckily

Can I just use Clomid and Nolvadex like in the reddit protocol but without the HCG

Yeah I was mostly shitposting, it’s a fucking superb routine desu. I’m just enough of a vain faggot not to solely focus on raw strength. If I ever stop caring about such I will sheiko all day erryday with no fucks given whatsoever.

>those metribolone ratings

haha that is a risk/reward ratio one can have fun with

Just use nolva. You shouldn't need a combo nolva/clomid after just a short cycle of low dose test. HCG is optional anyway, some people just prefer it.

Yeah, that's kind of my problem. I want to focus on it, but just don't have the size yet. If I was natty? Sure, I'd be fine where I am and focusing on strength, but I have plenty of room to 'grow grow grow' on gear so I should focus on that then recruit that strength after I'm where I want to be in terms of body composition

>.jpg.png
The fuck?

Nah it's more so that I don't want all of the water shooting in super fast because it feels weird as shit.

Hmm, W2C methyltrienolone?

Why are half of you completely incompetent w/ your PCT? Why wouldn't you have a backup on hand at all times?

>dem der halo ratings.

They don't even know wtf it is so they just put over 10k for both lol

What would happen if you blasted roids through the noob-gains period?

>.jpg.png

kek didn't notice that, idk how that happened

>A;A ratings

keep in mind these aren't directly related to humans, these are lab rat test results iirc and the numbers reflect that. Whereas the ratio is likely similar in humans, the profound effect (e.g. the insane ratio mtren has) isn't as profound in humans.

Depending on how you workout and diet, probably lots of stretchmarks, btfo'd joints and muscles

>pic related

>filename.jpg.png
Infosec bro here. Scan your PC with Malwarebytes.

have you been lifting for strength since day 1?

what was your routine during your first blast?

checked the original image I downloaded, that's just how he had it named

honestly the first couple of months were just a giant fuckall of stuffing my fucking face with 5000 calories a day watching ricardo panini videos and screaming GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON when I woke up

training was an equally autistic 'throw around weights on a PPLxPPL scheme but with no progressive overload or any real mode of progression whatsoever' for those first few months

I love my progression scheme. If heavy ass accessories gets easy, I move up 5-10 lbs until my form fails then stick to the highest I do well. If I'm lifting heavy compounds, I try for a new PR every couple weeks.

>TFW 265 lb bench press @144.7 lbs last night.
>TFW making strength gains at maintance.
>TFW 3pl8 bench gon be mine when I'm done bulking to 155 in feb.

Think I'm going to try and rework sheiko into a PPL style routine with heavy/light variations. I just love the style of the routine so much, it's probably the only 'cookie-cutter' program I've found that I enjoy, I just need to tailor it to hitting a size goal before I focus *purely* on strength.

Gonna see if I can't cobble together some variation of Sheiko for MTW then light Chest/Tri's, Back/Bi's, Shoulder's/Legs for the other three. We'll see how it goes.

Fucking manlets with thier aesthetic gains.
6'3"master race r-right g-guys?

>when I'm done bulking to 155
How tall are you?

>lanklets thinking they'll ever make gains

Dw dude that extra 5 inches of height will make you a sicc kunt someday. When will they learn?

Noice. Tbh my opinion is unless you're a total newbie and can't judge your strength gain/capability you should be able to push yourself fairly well alone, and even more so with outside help like a workout buddy or coach.

Get dat 3 hour workout day cp.

5"8'

brb applying for lab rat

risk/reward my ass i’ma be yuuuuge

pls post adapted sheiko when finished. need hulk looks along with the power it gives but am not proficient in programming for hypertrophy.

What's your BF?
and natty?

end of week 2 of 40mg dbol 500mg test e

I can literally feel my heart dying in my chest. I'm pretty sure my bp must be over 200

gonna have to take out sodium completely and see where that takes me, otherwise idk what I'm gonna do, I'm really having a bad feeling about this

also I'm breathing heavy

6'0 185 ~15% bf so weight shouldn't be the issue either

this is how I die

have you walked more than 10 feet this entire cycle? That really shouldn't be tanking your BP that bad with cardio

It's literally just going to be the 3 day variant of the large load cycle (1, 2, followed by comp, 4 weeks each) performed consequently and then a rest day followed by a chest/tri's > back/bi's > shoulder/legs split, but I'll post whatever frankenstein fucking thing I come up with regardless.

>doing cardio

yeah I grasp the general concept lol but I’m a blockhead only good for picking heavy things up until I can pick up heavier things, I’m really wondering how exactly you’d do it for physique/size goals cause that’s entirely new terrain for me kek

>not dying

Rn? I'd probably eyeball around 8-9% bf. I'm not really sure though, because dysmorphia kek, I'm gonna be getting a measurement hopefully done with a routine checkup before I leave for eu in February.

I was dexa scanned at 8% in hs and I'm absolutely more lean, proportional, and muscular than I was 5 years ago. So who knows.

Yes I'm natty.

>Not discovering the long lost secret to adding mass to your calves is long distance running.

I went for a 5 mi run in Hawaii and my calves were fucking burning for days afterwards. Felt like I was gonna get a Charlie horse at any second.

Ja.
I'm interested in seeing every fraudsters routine.
Just started Arnold's guide to mass. Lol

>long distance running for calves

my cardio consists of walking at a very high incline (no stair climber at strongman gym sadly, the powerfats don't accept it as useful) for ~20 minutes at a brisk pace, every day after my workout

calves have never grown faster kek

shhhh if you keep talking about it the calvelets are gonna catch on. Keep letting them think cardio steals gains because it burns calories with "no benefits" kek.

Anyone here have terrible conditioning and cardiovascular health? I got on the treadmill and I couldn't jog for more than 3 minutes and I'm always out of breath.

I've gone from 210 to 230 in the past 8 weeks on a Tren-E and I've never felt this shitty and nonathletic in my life.

I need to start pushing the prowler around or something.

I might have to switch. I've been doing my cardio on a stationary bike so I can read/shit post.

I used to do that, but I get retarded back pain from the bikes after a while. And it gets so fucking boring, even moreso than walking/running I think.

same here, partly for scientific interest, partly so I can steal a few ideas hue

Do 55-60% 1rm log press for reps. I have vo2max like a plowhorse simply by accident from being fridgemode strongman.

I'll finish it up here in a second and write something up real quick before I head in to work if I can

basic idea will be Sheiko 3 day for MTW > rest > Chest/Tri's > Back/Bi's > Shoulders/Legs

Sheiko progression will just be normal sheiko, no modifications whatsoever outside of personal selection of exercises for muscle groups when specified (e.g. when Sheiko would normally say "chest muscles" or "abs" just select an exercise and stick with it for that training block)

PPL progression will just be 3x12 @ 60% for all lifts, increasing weight as necessary and then every switch of the sheiko training block (so every 4 weeks) adding a set. So for block one, 3x12, block 2, 4x12, competition block, 5x12. Reset to 3x12 after comp cycle (deload week should just be a light MWF week and follow the comp cycle)

should work in theory, might not have time to put something together today but I'll finish it up tomorrow and post it before or after work since I have no new years plans.

Already changing shit, gonna go with 3x10 as the goal rather than 3x12 because it fits more consistently with sheiko's percentage weight/volume ratio.

GONNA CALL THIS HERE FRESH MEMETINE SHEIKOTROPHY

tfw ate nearly a kg of oats

What in one sitting?

how long have you been waiting to use that pic?

n-no........ yes

i have too much w3 pics.