Veeky Forums red-pill

High-t thick black women are the ultimate women. If you desire skeletal blondes with small waists and asses then you are low t.

Plz no fart memes.

BRAAAAAPPP

*PLOP*

LOL user YOU CAN STILL SEE THE CORN

Lots of black girl posting lately.
I guess the Jews are starting phase 2 of their plan....

when will humanity be reasonable enough to allow research of the black booty gene without the stigma of racism?

i don't get this meme

>low t frog poster.

Phase 1:: elect Trump
Phase 2:: high test threads
Phase 3:: ???
Phase 4:: free GFs

brap

we've just seen the light

>phase 2

Silly goy we are on phase 4

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums you stinking landwhale

BREEEEEEEEEEEHHHHSSSSSSSS

If jews taking over means I get a thick high t nigress waifu to smother my face with her thick cheeks then so be it.

>we live in a time when black girls are actively less promiscuous than white girls
Fucking white girls is asking for a DST.

>Stretch marks on the ass

I love them. it's like her body got too sexy for her skin.

I don't either. Like everybody shit and farts.

>tfw too old for this meme

if you can't overlook race, that's because your testosterone is too low that you give a shit more about a social construct than the most intense and consistent biological drive.

it's ok, go get tested user. You might be genetically inferior and unable to produce a normal amount of testosterone, but science can do wonders for your lifestyle. Just don't get anyone pregnant, we don't want you passing on those low-test genes.

WE
WUZ
BRRRRAAAPS

Bestiality is unnatural

>BRRRRAAAPS

farts don't even sound like that. The fuck is with the P and S at the end?

Neither is necrophilia. Which is pretty much what it is if your turned on by skelly stick women.

Well.. oh.. *BRRRUUPFFH* sorry. What I meant was... *PFFFFFF* oops still got some steam left... *BRAPPADAPPADAP*

Dead bodies bloat like hell tho

I too will sacrifice myself to the jews

Keep telling yourself that

>posting a plastic chink

> mfw I don't like thick girls cuz my dick is average.

oh fuck..i'm not usually into asians but this one is getting me going somethin' fierce

Found the faggot

Then look like these 'women'

*pukes*

This. Ever fucked a black girl? They suck your dick like the cure for cancer is in it. Then they ride your cock with that thicc ass and tiny waist, just wanting you to cum inside and raise strong, hybrid children who will be All-American athletes with a 4.0 GPA in physics.

I don't care that she's yellowskinned, I just don't like overtly plastic bitches

her ass, tits, and lips are all fake. no thanks

Lmao they just wanna get pregnant so they have financial security

It's just /tv/ being mentally ill again

Unlike every other woman?

I would chop off a finger or two for her to fuck me.

oh good lord

Tell me my Jew friends , How do i get Ebony gf like these ones? Ill be pro Israel if you tell me.

It's true beta black dudes go for white chicks because theyre more submissive
Beta white dudes go for asian chicks because theyre more submissive
When youre alpha, you want a strong confident woman

Just BEEEEEE yourself goy

Oh well, we've had a good run, I guess. I too welcome our new Chosen overlords.

*TTHHHHHHPPPPFFFFTTTTTTTTTT*

bruh

I agree, a hot thick black woman is hotter than any other kind. The real problem is they are almost never photogenic, and look twice as ugly in pictures, the only place where the majority of autists ever see them

*BLBLBLAAARRRFFF*

>AY WITE BOY

>U TRYNA PEEP DEEZ TITEEZ?

Wat do

Of course! Racemix, goy. You aren't a racist, right?

N-n-no of course not please don't sit on my face while you squeeze my head between your thighs and call me a dirty whitey.

*PRRRRAAAAHHFFFFFAAAAAARP*

>tfw 7x5.5

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda girl like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella mommy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains.

LORDHAVEMERCY

>tfw 7.9x5.9
>i almost made it

She's not fat you fucking imbecile.

I've been with three black women from three different countries and they all had horrible stench. I'm pretty sure many of them do not bathe properly and just rub cocoa butter over their bodies. I just want to bury my face in some black booty but so far it has been impossible because all I could smell was shit when I was within 10cm

The problem is that your sleeping with dirty third worlders. Not squeaky clean big butt black goddesses.

manface

Lol probably true. But they have such nice attitudes compared to black American women..

>Tfw I have a qt Trump supporting Orthodox Eritrean waifu who uploads videos from Eritrea

and she's bailey got any subs so I got her all to myself

east african women are lanklets.

West african and carribian goddesses.

>tfw you'll never have black gf because there's literally no minorities in the whole country.

Not always senpai

I don't find SOME black women unattractive, but I'm not into bestiality enough to fuck like 80% of them

What country?

>"Wachu looking at user?"

Poland.

This isn't fair. I had pre-cum come out just looking at this.

Found the nog.

Be glad

>posts irrelevant pics

How about you post some of the shit favela-tier houses in Poland

Are you ready for the upcoming conflict with Russia?

If you have shit favela houses it's not because of a lack of refugees lmao

>he lives in eastern poland
kek

A monkey eating a banana

Saying someone is superior because they live in western poland vs eastern poland is like saying someone has a better job because they work at Burger King instead of McDonalds.

>"Why were you chanting 14/88 user?"

>"Is that some kinda math problem or somethin?"

>living in Poland

lmao.

>30k
Kek last time I checked official goverment satistics it was around 5-6k. It was statistics from 2012 thou.

It's a meme perpetuated by the media, nothing will happen. Russia is barerly standing, they economy went to shit aster oil crisis and never got back. Even if, they'll do Crimean switcheroo with baltic states.

fridge mode

I-it was the year Bartolomeu Dias r-reached Cape of Good Hope bec-coming first European t-to travel that far south and reachin Indian Ocean.
H-heh, I'm kind of h-history nerd.
*hides phone with wikipedia page on year 1488*

*with baltic states at best.

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHSSSS
moar

I got some more, but sadly no more black.

I got better but its nsfw

post on /gif/ and link here.

eww niggers

>this thread

>racemixing
I'm happy with my thicc white gf thanks Schlomo

t. Jamal