youtube.com/watch?v=kmxho9MqgWI
youtube.com/watch?v=6CztK_MvK3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now look at this net

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

>getting out of breath after nothing but standing up and speaking
>HEALTH AT EVERY SIZE

kek

Won't lie that was hard to watch, that raspy death rattle breath fat people make really makes me cringe

>tfw I watched whole thing

It's like ASMR. Really really gross ASMR.

kekkekeke

Guys. I'm fat and super drunk. What now?
I lost like, 30 kg in 6 months before, but then
i stopped bc i couldn't afford the 230€ per 6 months anymore. Now I'm fat again. What do I do?

who /fitpol/ here?

PUT THE FORK DOWN

What are you paying 230€ for?

Kanye's going to sample this whole video for his next album

The Gym. It's like, 5min. by walking from my front door. I mean. there are cheaper ones, there half an hour a way per train.

Kys

You can go jogging? Cycling?

That'll keep the weight off.

Mmmh. Maybe. I've thought about it, but there's that fear that people will stare at you for being a fat fuck. It's stupid, yeah, but it's still there. There's a forest right behind my house. I fantasize about running through the forest, but at the same time I fantasize about swelte hausfrauen laughing at me as I run. I'm only human.

I think: If I lose 20 lbs, then I can go exercise in public again. But if I can't do it now, then I can't do it ever, right?

I go running at night, so very few people see me.

But ultimately, fuck those other people. Go exercise because you want to. No one will laugh. You start slow, and you work at it and you get faster and better.

Fuck anyone that laughs at you, because they're not improving themselves.

Lunalove has fat because she's a ssbbw fetish and a fucking hot one at that, not because she's some sea ape.

Yeah? At night? I guess I never thought about it at night. I mean, a forest is pretty damn spooky at night. Still, I need a good kick in the ass and boh your post a some good dark terror might be what I need to get me moving.

You're just rationalizing your failure, you have the means to go but you keep finding excuses for your failure. You didn't gained weight because you stopped going to gym, you gained because your started eating like a pig again.
You'll never make it, you'll be a fat pig forever and no human being will look at you without disgust.
kill yourself (in a more fast way)

I run on the roads, so not an issue. You can get a headtorch light to run with if you have to run through the forests.

But fuck what others think of you, get out and run, walk. Keep yourself moving.

This user speaks the truth. Your excuses count for nothing. Either get out there and exercise, or give up and be fat. Don't pretend you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYL_z9w3i48

Yes, I guess this is true. I haven't eaten as bad as I used too, but I've also eaten worse than I did before. It is a little justification, because who want's to admit that they're a dumb, weak shit? But still, between not breaking diet, not even for ... a not diet day for 6 months, and suddenly you need chocolate constantly? That's the worst. I mean, I know I can, because I've done it before, but suddenly, I have this uncontrollable desire for sweets? What the fuck? But I think I'm entering another "control" phase again, so I'm really eager to get right into a harsh regime.

a headtorche... that's a good idea. If you hadn't said that, I'd probably have run in the pitch blackness.... I probably will... I mean, I don't want to wait the few weeks it'll take for the chinese ebay shop to send em to me.

OK. Starting January, 3rd, I'm gonna run in the woods behind my house in the dark.

2 birds with one stone. Fear and fat whittled away at the same time.

Why not just have a box where you write in your weight, or size when booking a flight...?

And if you lied, then you are either forced to wait for the next flight, or buy a second ticket. No need for some database where they can check your weight, that's dumb.

You can get them cheap from Amazon or any local sports shops.

As for your "uncontrollable desire for sweets" you say no. And stick to your regular meals, with the occasional (twice a week max) occasional treat. Maybe if you run regularly you can afford to have the sweets.

When I'm doing my running (see my routine here: ) then I'll be able to allow myself to eat a bit worse, to bring up those calories

She looks fucking exhausted by the end.

>Anons are still replying to this b8
Lol nice one bro haha

>As for your "uncontrollable desire for sweets" you say no. And stick to your regular meals, with the occasional (twice a week max) occasional treat. Maybe if you run regularly you can afford to have the sweets.

No man. When I say I didn't eat sweets for six months I mean it. Not even as a treat. And now, suddenly, I have panic attacks at midnight b/c I don't have any chocolate in the house? That's like, some psycho shit. I swear, I'm not the kinda guy that makes excuses, but still, that's pretty fucked up. Then again, I'm really unstable, either way. I can only hope that I'm in a good "phase".

Still, thank you very much. You're helping a lot for getting me to stop being a little psycho.

that pic is so fuckin' gros.
s.

please be shoop

n0. sarr0

Try making fruit smoothies with chocolate powder.

Well yeah people will stare at you because you're a fat fuck. It's fucking hilarious. Run faster and more so you stop being a fat sub human piece of shit and you won't have to worry about it.

does she have finger tattoos that spell taco?

She stood for 10 minutes that's probably more exercise than she gets in a whole year.

Also obligatory:
>Drinkwater

You don't even have to excercise to lose weight, just put down the fork fatty

>denied a seat
>forced to stand
choose one capitalist pig dog

Duuuuuuuude, night running is a fucking blast, perfect 5/7 for spoops and thinking your neighbor is a ghost and you gotta run from him

I'm 60lbs morbid obese and it never once has occurred to me to be self conscious while lifting weights or exercising. How retarded are you?

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=kmxho9MqgWI

God things are moving slow. How can I sate my fph needs?

>standing for 7 hours
Really? On that entire plane, no one said "hey buddy, I'll stand for an hour so you can take my seat for a bit"?
It's not like anyone wants to be sitting on their ass for 7 hours straight anyway, as if you wouldn't share the love.

Taco Time

Actually when I see someone over weight or obese the more inspiration and motivation it gives me to keep going. Maybe that's just me..

Bigger the person = more the inspiration

oc
>out with some friends
>fat tumblrina type turns up, friend of a friend
>we're all talking about some issue
>i say something along the lines of "i'm not going to waste any calories worrying about it"
>just saying it as a general expression
>fatty gets triggered out of nowhere
>"calories don't have anything to do with energy!"
>starts trying to reject CICO
>no one understands what she's talking about or how this came up
fuck off with your pathetic, self centered, excuse making ass

>i say something along the lines of "i'm not going to waste any calories worrying about it"

I would make fun of you for saying something like that. It's kinda autistic.

Is that legitimate?

Doesn't matter if it is, Yale grads are objectively better people than I am.

Anyway, I'm starting to lose weight because I want to go on vacation this July/August and don't want to be a sack of shit.

Are they? Why?

You need a therapist and you need to eat less.

Fuck off Veeky Forums until you've learned to love yourself enough to get the treatment you deserve.

You can't fix your body if your head is broken.

Looks like SS workout in the process.

For some reason this was recommended to me and i vomited

youtube.com/watch?v=6CztK_MvK3s

Holy shit. She would be at least an 8/10 if she didn't have the body of a Hefty bag crammed packed with mashed potatoes.

is this what the people on /pol/ look like...

I'm not gonna lie, as a classic butterface this makes me so mad sometimes.

Just pure lazyness.

Reread the old threads

They need to take two of the average airline seat and put it near the checkout and have everyone sit in them. There'll be no arm resst and if fatties fat spills into the next seat, then they should be required to purchase two seats or gtfo.

Good grief, that thing needs to be put down.

somebody is father to this thing. imagine how he must feel

>been in the north of sweden skiing
>no fps available 'cause no fat people
Damn it feels good

Is it true that Sweden has started deporting subhumans?

>The Gym
Idiot, just do bodyweight exercises and eat less or more healthy, it's free as fuck.

No, not yet but hopefully soon things will start improving

WAIT, is this Kelly Jean Drinkwater?
The one that rustled our savior Julius' jimmies?

Best thing i've read all year

I like to think he was in that crowd, getting rustled all over again.

Look at the hair color. It's a sign the father was never involved in its life, so he just doesn't care.

He probably loves her because she's his daughter, jerk.

Eating less is free

This is from /pol/ they like to mix their fat hate with re-education.

You can start by not drinking alcoholic beverages, ya dumb nigga.

I was at 146lbs yesterday morning, I went all out terrible and had sushi, pad thai, and some pizza yesterday and now this morning I weigh in at 151lbs.

How the hell did I eat enough calories to gain 5 pounds in one day? If it's just bloat, why is it 5lbs instead of maybe 1 or 2 like bloat usually is?

I deserve to hang on a rope for this

Your body naturally fluctuates 1 - 2 lb every day. So let's say you gained 3lb. Have you shat all that crap out yet?

Only the handsome ones

No i haven't pooped yet. To gain 3 pounds is around 9k calories, do you think I achieved this?

>calories have nothing to do with energy
REEEEEEEEEE

I doubt you gained 3lbs unless your metabolism really sucks. One you get that literal crap out of you'll you find you probably only gained 1 - 1.5 lbs.

So today should I fast/eat less than my usual calories or just eat my usual calories? How do I turn this retarded fiasco around?

london?
how bad is the face? I feel like its only a deal breaker if its SUPER bad.

This actually makes me physically angry.
>I'M FAT AND IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYWAY YOU ARE PREJUDICE AND NEED TO CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE
But literally at THE SAME FUCKING TIME
>Lol ew I'd never date a fat guy, hit the gym chubby! I'm entitled to my preference!
The hypocrisy is as fat as they are.

>Sweden
>ever stopping gulping down dat culturally enriched semen

I wish

Ah, so you're weak.

IBS user here
As someone who shits every couple of days, it will probably make you feel like you're larger and less hungry when you don't poo. After you poo everything hits you like hot water on ice.

Get some fiber and occasionally a laxative. Keep your bowel movements going so you can feel the results.

You guys aren't being fair. You do realize that it's simply too expensive for most people to eat healthy right?

WHERE IS THE BUTTER TO COOK THE FUCKING RICE WITH? WHAT THE FUCK?

>7 limes...
>Avocado
>probably all "organic", "locally sourced", "non-gmo"

Implying I can't make $29 last for a week for me and my gf, hit all my macros, and still have time to give your shitty bait a (you) on a Mongolian ikea furniture repair board.

>7 limes

Gwyneth, we need to talk about your Mojito addiction.

I just ate and this pic almost made me throw up

>the 7 limes

This picture triggers me every time. Why are you trying to bait poor people into a lifetime of fast food addiction?

>I understand this is glandular

Reduce your caloric intake m8

>not buying organic food
>not buying higher concentrations of vitamins and antioxidants
>not buying better taste
>not preventing ecosystem destruction
>not protecting bees (which are necessary for much of our agriculture) by not supporting food grown with neonicotinoids
>not supporting more sustainable agricultural practices such as crop rotation
>not caring if you get cancer from consuming pesticides
>not caring about the higher risk of dementia from consuming pesticides
>not paying a little more for all these benefits, knowing that by supporting organic agriculture it will become increasingly prevalent, competitive, and efficient, thus lowering prices
>not being just a generally responsible human
This is not the attitude I expect from Veeky Forums. Everything I've said here is backed up by legitimate studies by the way, do your research before you act like it's just a buzzword.

Mexican here, we do consume lots of lemons.

I don't really like this argument because I get out of breath during public speaking because of my heart racing. Not that I don't think she needs to lose at least 100lbs.

Not him, but I personally don't have the ability to buy organic foods because of the financial hole I've gotten myself into.
Cheap as hell, filling, and still healthy, but I'd rather choose the GMO shit over organic if it means I get to save a good $30 or so every week.