Has the manlet meme gone too far?

Had a buddy who was like 5'4" recently commit suicide due to his height. He wasn't in my social circle since he didn't really fit in since we're all tall. I can't help but feel bad and wondering if this manlet meme has gone too far. How many more have to die before we stop this meme and bring awareness to the struggles of manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd say it's about 3 inches short of going too far.

SERIOUS FUCKING QUESTION HERE ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS

Is 5'10 manlet?

They better die off so we can get the genepool cleaned.
I literally perceive manlets as worthless creatures.

America No
Europe Yes

The purpose of manlets is to be manlets. If everyone below 6 feet dies, people who are 6 ft tall become the new manlets.

Yes. 6' is the cut off

Gtfo faggot

>like what is your purpose

>Had a buddy
>wasn't in my social circle
I guess he is your friend since he is dead.

No your friend is just a faggot. Anyone who sudokus themselves over their own height is pathetic and is better off dead.

The thing is it's not just a meme, women really are that fucking shallow. Your buddy didn't kill himself because people shit-talk manlets on Veeky Forums, he killed himself because women wouldn't even look his way cuz they're all a bunch of shallow cunts. Fuck, I'm 5'10" and even I know women who would reject me because of my height.

Yeah i always thought that it was Veeky Forums that started this shit but holy shit it's just the average society on the western world so, it can't be helped.

>shallow
Most men wouldn't go out with hideus and ugly fat women if they are decent looking themselves

>No one should take a man under 5'11" seriously.
WHEW. Made the cut.

Everyone is fully aware of the struggle of manlets. Nobody, not even other manlets, care though. 5'9 btw.
>I-I'm still growing right?

>tfw 5'10"
Brb buying some helium

That bitch is visibly fat and has all the tell tale signs of shitty genetics that will lead to her ballooning up in the next few years. You can't talk shit on something like height when you're a lard ass.

I was 5'10" for the longest time, but I have scoliosis. After taking up yoga and twisting/stretching my back over time, I gained 1.25 inches in height.

You can always lose weight. What are you gonna do about your short height?

The truth is, women don't just look at any one trait. Yes the women in this picture are all making fun of short guys, but they would just as quickly make fun of jawlets, chinlets, lanklets etc.

If you don't meet their perfect standard you are laughable. Thank the internet age for this.

Men aren't that shallow, a good personality actually does make up for a woman being fat.
I know an obese girl with an 9/10 fit bf because she is legitimately smart and has a sense of humor.
People that say otherwise are just trying to avoid the fact that they are boring and stupid so they blame it on their appearance.

Or maybe he's just a chubby chaser and everyone's still shallow.

How severe was your scoliosis?

what the fuck has being fat got anything to do with being born short?

it's literally 2 completely different things, you can control being a fat fucking slob, but you can't control your height

Well, I wouldn't go for an ugly or fat girl.

Short guys are repulsive to girls, what's so hard to understand?

Most of those things can be remedied though, also girls don't make fun of tall people unless they're extremely goofy, and at least that can be changed through lifting and taking care of personal hygiene, clothing etc. Nothing can remedy being short, even if you get huge, people will look at you as just another over-compensating manlet.

It's just the truth, it's sad but it's how it is.

At 6'2" I'm the shortest person in my closest circle of friends (6 guys). Not even kidding.

You can not choose height, but you can choose to not be fat fuck.

>Men aren't that shallow, a good personality actually does make up for a woman being fat.
Now you're just lying to yourself. Fat women are worse than manlets, they're not even people anymore.
I'm a shallow motherfucker, I don't care if a woman is dumb, talks valley girls or some shit like that, I'll fuck her brains out if she's hot enough. And most men are like me, only betas without options go for girls because of their "personality" (actually they're going for them because no options).
Neck yourself.

fpbp

As a man with a 5'7 dad and 5'5 mom I thank the lords above for blessing me with a 6'1 stature.

I used to have the x-ray, but don't anymore. Pic related is really close to how it looked when I was diagnosed. No idea how it looks now.

End result is all the same though.
I'm tall, still don't get pussy because I have a crooked jaw.

I'm 5'6 and have never had problem with women. your bud wasn't rejected for his height, he was rejected because he had shit social skills and couldn't get his height out of his head.

how does it feel always dating leftover women no one else wants?

Same here user, same here. 6'0" though and probably still growing, only 18. Mom is 5'4 and dad is 5'8, blessed.

>tfw brother is a manlet

Feels pretty good getting model tier pussy. How's it feel being a >tfwnogf beta male?

Kek keep telling yourself that when you are fucking some nasty deform hag while standing on a stool so you can reach

delusional manlet thinks his whale is top tier

Stay gold, buddies. One day, you'll make it too. For now, I'll let you beat off in the corner.

That feel when 177 cm, but had potential for much more since I was so fucking I basically starved from 10 yo to 20 yo.
Who cares anyway, average in my country is 173 cm.

Little dude, stop embarrasing yourself

I was so fucking poor***

I probably could've grown more if I actually ate properly throughout my early teen years, seriously my nutrition was fucking horrible for years, only been eating well for the past few months and i'm 182cm, 18, so hopefully I have a bit more growing to do, but thankfully height isn't really a concern of mine

If you have to ask...

Kek you just know a self hating beta manlet wrote this

Can't deny

in recent years there has been a lot more "normalfags" browsing this website. They take the memes from this website and post them on twitter, facebook, etc then the memes become reality. Constant picking on short guys was first seen on this website and now girls are reallying judging on a men by their height. when i match with a girl one of the first things she asks me for is my height. its ridiculous meme magic. how do you think trump got elected?

Short men have always been repulsive. Kys vile gnome

Thought the same but it's just how the present is, my man.

But yeah, Veeky Forums is truly the center of the Internet desu.

>fat
is a life choice, there's nothing shallow about rejecting fat chicks. It's nothing like rejecting a short guy, it's more like rejecting a smoker. People can just stop smoking or being fat if they want to, and if they make those shitty choices then obviously there's something wrong with their head too

>hideous and ugly
Most men only care about fat. If the girl is in good shape (which again is just about making good choices not being shallow), then she'll usually be considered attractive by a good number of guys. I'd say at least 90% of fit and healthy women are attractive to me, whereas most women would still reject at least half the fit healthy guys they meet for being too short or having the wrong eye color or some other bullshit
Also you have to remember that just in general dating is so much easier for women. A 5/10 woman has a waaaayyyyyy easier time finding a partner for either sex or relationship than a 5/10 man

Also there are fat fetishists. There are some men who simply have a thing for fat chicks. Whereas there aren't really any women who would rather have a short guy over a tall guy, there's just women who will only date tall guys and women who would date a short guy if they had to but would still probably prefer a tall guy

but yeah, mostly you just can't compare being fat to being short, because fat chicks can just stop being fat and the problem is solved. If manlets could just eat vegetables and go for a bike ride to get taller they wouldn't be complaining as much

Bro are you retarded? If women were so repulsed by 5'4" guys then they wouldnt be so many manlets breeding. Please leave the house for once.

Towering 5'8" here.

Really, it is like everything in life. Don't you really have no other quality to become that conscious about something we can't control?

People balding, people with birth marks, etc. you should improve your personality, looks, things that you can improve so your flaws get smaller in comparison.

Fellow 5'8" here
Honestly what bothers me most is how we are in a totally middle area. We are certainly not noticeably short but we are not average like 5'9" guys either. I just feel like i have no identity.

Be lucky you didn't go to my high school cause at that height you'd still be in a locker.

As 5'10" in germany i can confirm this feel

>American girls are some of the ugliest looking motherfuckers
>There are no top models were born in America from two American parents
>The gene pool is so worthless, you have to wonder if the inbreeding isn't underestimated by orders of magnitude, or if Alex Jones wasn't right about chemicals in the water
And yet:
>Not just deludedly-high standards, but they go out of their way to insult people they don't find attractive like fucking sociopaths
#AmericanGenePoolCleanup when? Can't we deport them and replace them with Latinas and Ukrainians?

yes

lol im 5'8 and we are short as fuck dude.

Congratulations, you're now 5'9/5/10

the incel pajeet is enraged because the white chad stole is girl once again

it's okay pajeet, you can have her back after he's done : )

6'3'' here

Just fuck off m80, I was 5'5'' and looked like a child until I was like 18. A skinnyfat emo kid to make it even worse.

Only thing you have to do is find something that interests you and build onto that. Don't let something as fucking pointless as weight bring you down. Fucking hell.

Just do stuff you enjoy doing and fake confidence if that is needed. Women are easy, very easy. If a 18-year-old me could get grills then so can you.

Pull yourself together, and enjoy life.

The heightism nonsense is a Veeky Forums meme, nothing more. I'm 5'1" and I've fucked over 30 girls - all of them very attractive. My best friend is 5'5" and has a similar number. Whereas all my 6'+ friends are kissless virgins. It's not that important, confidence charisma and face are the key things

>6'2

shit im in danger, im basically gonna be the equivalent of 5'8 if all ppl below 6' die.... not even king of the manlets....

>5'1"

I could literally through you down a bowling lane or bodyslam you wwe style and break you in half.

>Exposing Heightism
We tumblr now

So what? There's always a bigger fish. There's guys all round the world who could do the same thing to you. It doesn't bother me. And FYI I've fought several 6'+ guys and beat the shit out of them with ease every time.

talking to some dumb normie girl
>i want to date a shorter guy because i'd feel powerful
>however i only date tall guys

kek

Bro are YOU retarded? You actually think a 5'4" man is anywhere close to as successful with women as a 6'2" man? Please leave your fantasy world for once

>I'm 5'1" and I've fucked over 30 girls
unlikely but maybe
>all of them very attractive
almost certainly bullshit
>My best friend is 5'5" and has a similar number
we're starting to blur the line between simple lying and blatant shitposting
> Whereas all my 6'+ friends are kissless virgins
annnnnnd here we are, 8/8 though

>It would be nice to date a short guy although I would never actually date a short guy
I actually just had a similar conversation with a friend today about asking men out. She said something like "it must be so nice being a man and getting to pick out who you date, I'd love to ask a guy out sometime instead of waiting for him to do it." I pointed out that men don't have any problem with women asking us out, and it's just women who enforce these gender roles. She then comes back with "well no I like it when guys make the first move"

Women just like to complain. Women dating tall guys will say they wish they were with short guys even though they know damn well they wouldn't actually want that

No you fucking retard. Your height isn't your problem. Your autism is.

By automatically filtering/hiding/saging height threads. Pic related

I honestly can't see how they cope.

You wasted your get on THIS?

Nice quints, and same.
I am 18, 6'0, family is around the same height, and I feel like I am not completely done growing.

notice most of them baboonishas, black sluts are the worst, not even manlet

You're retarded.

Yeah they cost just like 80k dollars no problem. Holy shit can you link me that thread

5'6

body count around 40~

some uggos im not proud of, some actually beautiful girls. its gotten a little harder to get laid as I've gotten older, college age girls have 6+ frat guys

although i have moved to a different state, girls here are much taller than back home

Yes. It's considered to be the "King of all manlets" size.

Manlet would imply well below average... sooo I am guessing in the US the Manlet would realistically be anything under 5'8" because it would be stupid and insecure to call someone short who is statically NOT short right? On a global scale a manlet would have to be well under 5'8"

For males

Global Average height: 5′8"
Dinaric Alps: 6'1"
United States Average Height Whites: 5'10"
United States Average Height Blacks: 5'10"
United Kingdom Average Height: 5'9"
Australia: 5'9"
Japan: 5'7"
Mexico Average height: 5'5"
Indonesia: 5'2"

>tfw 6'2 and still not safely out of manlet territory

>> Whereas all my 6'+ friends are kissless virgins
>annnnnnd here we are, 8/8 though
I'm a 6'5" khv wizard. ;_;

>being

I am 5'9 and am far more succesful with women than my 6'5 friend, he's not socially awkward just has a very average face whereas I've gotten compliments for mine.

I am sure there are women out there that would still pick him over me based on height alone. Doesn't mean I'd ever want to trade

I wonder how many virgins with shit tier faces/balding heads/short dicks post in these threads eager about their one redeeming quality is being above 6 feet

I will never argue that being taller isn't preferable but I will also never understand why people obsess over one particular feature of their appearance when at the end of the day it's about the whole package

>great grandpa, 6'6"
>grandpa, 6'4"
>father 6'2"
>me, 5'10"

I am so fucking mad at the previous 3 generations of men in my family having children with 5'0" women.

Be happy you can buy clothes off the rack although your father hit the sweet spot.

Here you go, manlets. American manlet cutoff is 5'9" and the European is 5'11".

Hey, I'm not worthless at all.
I'm 5'7" and I'm excellent at cooking, cleaning, and taking dick like a champ.
I even swallow, and enjoy all of those things.
Try and find a woman who will do all of that and enjoy it, you would be hard-pressed in that endeavor.
Manlets are the perfect dirty secret for genetically superior men, and that's why women hate us - we have their height and frame size, and basically do everything better they can while still being able to relate and be a bro.

lol some of those have to be way fucking off, all statistics online don't make virtually any of those

>Grandads 5'7 & 5'9
>Mom 5'7"
>Dad 6'0"
>Older Brother 5'11"
>Me 6'4"
Got'em

YES
FOR FUCK SAKES, EVERY WOMAN WANTS A MAN THAT IS 6 FEET. ANYTHING THAT STARTS IN 5 OR LOWER IS MANELT TEIR.
KILL
YOUR
SELF

Alot of my good friends are tall (6'2-6'4) and do very well with girls
But my one friend who is 5'6,tattoos and is smooth as fuck has banged more people than this entire site+the eastern united states.
Meanwhile im 5'8,legit bodybuilder turbo autist and ive only fucked 5 girls
I think its case by case m8,most manelts are just beta shits is all

Check the link, subhuman. I'm sorry, manlet, but it's reality. These are official measurements of countries taken by their own respective governments, not some bullshit American study.

>complaining about height
>meanwhile 5'8 Isiah Thomas scores 52, 4th highest in franchise history... 29 in the 4th setting franchise record

No excuses

I'm above average by American standards

And almost ALL of those figures for Europe are wrong

That doesn't mean you aren't a manlet.
Average male height in Bolivia is 5'3", that doesn't mean they aren't manlets over there.

LOL fake map.

If I were a manlet, I'd know

The fact is the map you posted is demonstrably false