Veeky Forums approved smartphones...

Veeky Forums approved smartphones? When your quads are starting to get too juicy and you can't fit your phone into your pants pocket without it getting bent.

Other urls found in this thread:

openattitude.com/2016/10/07/help-purism-build-a-foss-phone/
youtu.be/t219AwQSUqg?t=12m29s
motorola.com/us/products/moto-x-pure-edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

openattitude.com/2016/10/07/help-purism-build-a-foss-phone/

iPhone obviously. It's what every Chad uses.

Androids are for geeks, geeds, and the proletariat.

Other phones (Windows phones, blackberry, etc.) might as well not even exist, that's permavirgin territory

iPhone SE

Samy Flip Phone, which *stays in my automobile* whilst I am in the gym. No apps, no GPS, no spam, charge once a week. $25 a month.

>it makes cellular telephone communications possible.

25 a month fuck me

The perfect compact phone.

Can Veeky Forums give me a straight answer once and for all—IS THIS GUY NATTY OR NOT?

What's good about this? Looks too big and flimsy.

NO NO NO NO NO

Jeff Seid is NOT NATTY

He's bigger than Zyzz was ffs and he was trenning hard

youtu.be/t219AwQSUqg?t=12m29s

^see that video? He's obviously roiding

SD slot, removable battery, kickass dac\amp. 4k vids, wide lens camera. Excellent audio recording capability. It does everything.

Nexus 5, small, has rubbed back cover in case it falls, no scratches gorilla glass, it's a Google phone so constant updates and comes with Google music. Only thing that sucks is battery life and no SD card slot.

He is about 2-3% bf lower than I am in that vid, how the fuck does he get absolutely shredded in some of his photoshoots while still having that mass?

If your phone is under 6" you're a baby dicked handlet who should kill yourself.

>being the autist without an iphone
lol no wonder the girls laugh at you

Just get an iPhone. Nobody likes seeing green when their are texting another person.

autism

nice try pleb

>Needing anonymous posters on a Guatemalan marine animal husbandry enthusiasts forum to affirm your choice in smartphone

Confirmed never gonna make it

/thread

Enjoy your green bubbles boys

Bump for answer

Sounds like your compensating for something else

The one plus 3t is a solid shout

Gg

Google Pixel

I've had it for about 6 weeks and I absolutely love it.

Did you miss the part where he's on gear

>gear

Proof?

$25 a month for an ancient flip phone? you're getting fucking robbed, bro. you'd pay less even with a poverty level smartphone.

only phone valid in this thread

Of course not lol unless his body naturally produces tren

Got a Huawei P7 Lite, pretty nice and it looks amazing in the back.

Was thinking of getting an Iphone 5S one day since I love the aesthetics, is it worth?

Motorola

Their phones are built like

like what u nigga?

Cat S50

Can't have a phone that breaks everytime it gets mildly moist or dropped from a small height

>iPhone fags think they're revolutionary finally getting an IP rated phone while mine is submerged in mud under the car

>My vagina when I text a guy and he has a green bubble

>mfw girls are more responsive to texts/snapchats if you have an iPhone
Sad but true. It's the ultimate social device, every Chad has one.

I dont get this meme why do they not like green?

has apple made it an uncomfortable shade of green so people buy iphones?

imo it looks pretty bad with white text

LIKE A R/O/CK.

bullshit the goddamn moto z won't even stay in one piece IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A REMOVABLE BATTERY WHY IS THERE A BACK COVER?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I fucking hate this thing

>inb4 moto mods
fuck off there's no reason the back cover shouldn't stay attached to the rest of the device

>1080 screen

Into the trash

5S was as an aesthetic as fuck phone. Pretty sure the SE is just a 2016 remake of it though?

I dont have that problem 182cm 103kg bodyweight squat 250kg.
Wear levis 541 athletic fit

I got an SE this year. SE is pretty much just a remake with the latest specs

5se is goat for /fit fags who have small hands but still want to pretend to be a chad

iphone 6 masterrace reporting

what's a cheap android phone with big storage that isn't enormous (IE I can take it for runs comfortably). don't care about any features except for being able to call/text/use facebook.

I haven't owned a phone for ~6 years so I have no idea where they're at right now.

how the fuck he look like that at 12? how long has he been lifting?

Google Pixel XL

Loved my old moto

even the cheap android phones have expandable memory, so just buy a $10 micro SD card and put that in (assuming your using it for music).

got myself a moto x style half a year ago, it kicks ass with huge sharp screen and stereo speakers on the front

now as low as $289 motorola.com/us/products/moto-x-pure-edition