What's a good fucking program to do after I get a bit stronger (and reach 1/2/3/4) to become BIG and AESTHETIC?

What's a good fucking program to do after I get a bit stronger (and reach 1/2/3/4) to become BIG and AESTHETIC?

I'm sick of looking around and coming across "the Texas method" and all the other intermediate powerlifting bullshit. I like being strong but soon I will be happy with my strength.

The people on here who look good apparently do splits.. The people at the gym who look good are definitely not doing PL routines either.. SOO..?

I don't care if I have to workout twice a week or 5 times, I just want something that will give good results

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/vds9A30
scribd.com/document/332534585/Naturally-Enhanced
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPBPBBBTTBBTHBTHHBTOOBOBHBTOBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZBZBBBHBHTBHBTBTBTBTBTHHBB

oh, sorry user.....i've had an upset stomach all day......uh, what's that bulge in your pants?

5/3/1 on main lifts with plenty of accessories

there's no reason you can't be strong and aesthetic, and i dont get why people believe you can only have one or the other.

Bro split

Monday = Chest (Progressively overload Bench-press) + have fun doing any other chest related lift

Tuesday = Back (Progressively overload Weighted Chin-Ups) + have fun doing any other back related lift

Wednesday = Shoulders (Progressively overload on OHP and Shrugs) + have fun doing any other shoulder related lift

Thursday = Arms (Progressively overload Barbell Curls + CGBP, then have fun doing any kind of bicep and tricep lift)

Friday = Legs (Progressively overload on Squats and Deadlifts, start with Squats, end with Deadlifts)

Saturday = Calves/Abs (Progressively overload on 1st Calf and 1st Ab exercise, then have fun doing any kind of calf lift and ab exercises)

Put a timer on your phone for 45 minutes. You'll spend about 15-30 minutes on the first main exercise for your progressive overload purposes, and then just spend the next 15-30 minutes doing tons of sets with easier exercises going for squeeze/pump.

This is the best way to train if you actually want all of your muscles to develop evenly, since every single muscle group is getting plenty of action in overload and pump)

good point. I forgot 5/3/1 was so customizable. that way I can basically see for myself what works and what doesn't as far as the accessory work goes. might give that a try

fuck this is exactly what my body wants to do (I love the gym) but exactly what my mind (conditioned by rippletits) tells me I shouldnt do... I have no clue what I should do now

Texas method is LEGIT for strength* aesthetics though.

I modify mine so its

Volume fullbody
Rest
Pull
Push
Rest
Intensity (PR) full-body
Rest

Monday:
>Squat 5x5
>Bench 5x5
>GHR 3x5-8
>Tricep ext/curl superset 3x8-10

Wednesday:
>Deficit/stiff leg/snatch grip deads 6x3-4
>Barbell row 5x5
>Chin up 3x8-10

Thursday:
>Incline Barbell Press 3x5
>Weighted dips 3x5
>Lateral raises 2x10-15

Saturday:
>Squat 1x5
>Bench Press 1x5
>Deadlift 1x5
>Hanging leg raises 3xAMRAP

Light cardio twice a week on off days

Eat at a very slight caloric surplus

It doesn't matter if a study shows a brosplit is 3% slower than a 2x frequency routine. If you prefer training that way, do it. What matters is that you find something you'll stick to and train with intensity and consistency.

I mean just b urself

ITT: OP is a whiny dyel bitch who doesn't know what QTDDTOT is for.

>that volume

People are really taking the whole less work = more gains shit to retarded levels.

>3x5 incline bench
>2 sets of lat raises
>1 set of squats

Who the fuck honestly does this shit? lmfao

inb4
>b-but it's total weekly volume!!!

Total weekly volume means dick all if your barely stimulating your muscles when you train them. Go ahead and train full-body everyday with 1-3 sets per muscle group at your working set weight, and watch how much gains you WONT MAKE

You guys honestly go full retard with the weekly volume logic. You're spreading your volume out so much that you're actually fucking yourself in the ass.

I've been training for 9 years and I see far better results not only on myself, but for others I train, by doing 15-20 sets in 1 session for single body-part, with 7 days rest, versus doing 4-6 sets in 3 sessions with 2 days rest in between.

Canditos 6 week is good.

PHAT

>counting the sets, not the total accumulated reps

Also thats a TOP set with squats/deadlift, you do 4-5 ramping sets beforehand you autistic retard

45 total reps for bench. I do more just with my back-off sets and ramps.

This program kicked my ass. Do this and eat more and you'll see progress. Bench volume is a little low but it'll kill your lower body

Post physique

>inb4 no reply

bump, anyone else?

nice

>no Bleached.com

its not very funny

The proper term is "COLONIZED"

ok pol

the funny part about the cuck meme is that its a white girl being fucked by an alpha of another race while a white beta watches or is cheated on or whatever

thats the ironic bit that gives you laughs

>Bro split
people like you should be gassed
I bet you're a jew too
>the Texas method
>the "X" method
>the "Y" method
hop off reddit and get yourself a copy of
"Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning" you should have read yourself at least once already
Yes you can find free pdf of it you improve your google fu a little
If you really are that close to a 1/2/3/4 it's time to ditch all the memes and all the "dumbled down for the average redditor" guides, don't you think
From your post you seem totally clueless so my bet is that you're yet another DYEL brofessional memester

The Texas method is a METHOD, which happens to be useful to powerlifters. It absolutely can be used for bodybuilding. I use it for that and look good. No homo.

First off, look into the split template. Mine is like this:

Mon:
Press volume
CGBP 3X10
Weighted pull ups 3x5

Tue:
Squat volume
RDL 3x8
Rows 3x8-12
Curls 3x10
Ab wheel 3x10-15

Thur:
Press intensity
Laterals 3x8-12
DB bench 3x8-12

Fri:
Squat intensity
Deadlift intensity
Weighted pull ups 3x5
Curls 3x10
Ab wheel 3x10-15

And it works great. The original TM would have you doing much MUCH less because rippetoe was molested as a kid by a man who did lots of accessory work.

As I said, it's a method. learn it and play with it.

>>counting the sets, not the total accumulated reps
you should not
count sets
nor
count reps
you should count just the total volume expressed in percentage of your estimated 1%RM

fucking noobs, when will they learn

>Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning
docdro.id/vds9A30

Lol at arms and calves day

Tbh I don't know what you mean by that. Because I am a fucking noob.

Elaborate please?

>Ab wheel
lmaoing @ ur life

ex. you bench press for 5 reps, 5 sets
assuming you perform at you 5RM* (the best you can), you're benching 5x5x(87% of your 1RM) = 435% 1RMx5 = 2175% 1RM
now, assume you bench press for 12 reps, 3 sets
assuming you perform at your 12RM* (the best you can), you're benching 12x(67% of your 1RM) = 804% 1RMx3 = 2412% 1RM

if you count just the sets you're misrepresenting your total volume
if you count just the reps you're misrepresenting your total volume
to calculate your total volume you should actually count your volume

*Baechle formula, these percentages may vary if you use different formulas and/or if you refer to 95% of your 1RM as a baseline for all your other RM calculations and/or if you're training e.g. for resistance and therefore you're adopting a lower 12RM because of decreased rest times...
in case of doubt, just count the kilograms you're lifting

Thanks friend. Makes sense to me now.

Did you increase the bench volume yourself?

It's something I had to do with 5/3/1

not him, but same. i also had to add more pressing onto 5/3/1

>BRAAAAAAPPFPPFFFFPFPFF

Oh my, sorry user I thought it would be a silent one. Wait... what's that bulge in your pants?

Naturally Enhanced my man
scribd.com/document/332534585/Naturally-Enhanced

>scribd
pure cancer, don't upload to fucking scribd
>pdf content
portions copy-pasted from noteworthy manuals like the NSCA and The Strength Pyramid, except that those are actually academic papers and this is all "bro I dedicated my life to it bro genetics my ass bro full body training bro"
and then he goes citing in a bro-tier way the actual stuff but eventually he draws horrible conclusions and """""methods""""", literally bro-tier
3/10

and gullible faggots actually buy this shit