Symmetric Strength Thread

Since I don't see any threads in the catalog, it's time to start one
5'9
195 lbs
tfw squatlet

GJDM! Post dic...I mean physique.

still need to take a new pic since this was a month ago

My OHP is -15%. Fuck fucking fucked OHP.

fuark brah what are you doing for your shoulder routine?

6 months

t-rex junior

i dont get how my ohp is pleb-tier

this site is dumb

this looks off lol, how much do you weigh

You bench 115kg after 6 months of lifting?

currently 155.71lb

ah ok, you're a strong little guy. nice job user

Second week of SL 5x5. When will I be strong enough to cut away this beer gut? A-am I gonna make it?

Somehow forgot the image. Not gonna make it after all...

jfc a 100 lbs 1rm The Press makes you untrained. How much do you weigh?

6 foot 198 lbs. 23 years old. In that weird area between cutting to get rid of this unsightly gut and bulking to get my strength to something respectable. Trying to eat at a deficit but still get a shitload of protein to make gains with. How retarded does that sound?

> Eats at deficit
> Expects gains
Yup. Sound pretty retarded to me.

Wtf is going on with my squats? I thought I was making leg gains this whole time...

100 for 5x5 which symmetric strength says equals a 115 1RM

Just how fat are you?

How fucking fat are you? My bench press is the same and it's "proficient"

U HAVE NO LEGS

405 squat
455 dl
295 bench
180 ohp

I've only been going for 3 weeks.
How do I increase my bench press? Even doing 5x5 of 35kg makes my arms feel fatigued as fuck

This is a natural intermediate lifter's body

205lbs. to be fair, my bench is 10lbs away from advanced if that's what you're talking about

Have been doing squats and deadlifts for 2 weeks only, been progressing conservatively but I'm sure I can do more.

That's just the way it is, keep at it. When you reach a certain weight for the amount of reps you want just increase the weight everytime untill you can lift that too for the amount of reps you want.

nah it's just that your overhead press seems really high for just "proficient"

10 years of proper training

2yrs and a bit

No Press?

>my shoulders are perpetually fucked because of a snowboarding accident that happened 4 FUCKING YEARS ago
>OHP -30%

I've got a ganglion cyst in my wrist, I can only press 225-235.

Lol

what are your lifts without e-statting?

Guess my routine

Cut first fatty

>when your bench is pathetic
End my life

>This is a strength trainer's body

Lol power lifter

ecto

lol You're like a more proficient me.
Did you also fall for the SS meme?
I'm gonna finish out my LP on Greyskull. Then I'll hit up some sort of upper body focus.

Wouldn't really call SS a meme when it's taken my squat from ~50 kg to 130 kg in just a couple months. And I'm still progressing fine on the squats and diddlies. My upper body was just non-existant when I started and it still shows.

Oly lifts, though im not an olympic lifter.

I cant press.

145 5'9 rn and 6 months, should I bulk up to fat fuck mode for strength or should I keep going with my steady weight gain to maintain my decent bw ratios?

6'6'' and 196 pounds

should prolly maintain a steady weight gain. the only feel that will be felt from fat fuck mode is ragrets

How am I e-stating? Those are my numbers, I got 415lb squat 2 months ago 5 days after finishing the meso phase of smolov and did smolov jr. for bench, and deadlift has always been easy.

How far down should I cut? a certain bf% or just a static weight?

Maybe you should show us what a brosplit body looks like

I'm all blue, pink, and purple.

I will turn into greenwoman this year.

Don't listen to that guy. You can worry about cutting when you're squatting 315.

Jesus Christ. Is there a manual to this whole "not looking like shit" thing? Or is it all just hearsay?

Thanks m'dude

The problem is, people have different goals, and people will give advice based on their goals regardless of what your goals are, even if you made it known. If my goals are strength, and your goals are aesthetics, then there's a good chance I'm just going to give you advice based on building strength and "lol fuck aesthetics."

Same works visa versa.

>tfw pulluplet

Lol forgot pic

>tfw reverse t rex