Is this natty?

Is this natty?

>5+ years
Definitely

this gives me so much hope, not size I don't give a fuck about that but facegains, yee

no

delts are dead give away

he looks 13 at 18

>but facegains

his face is exactly the same besides the haircut and stubble, he just tilted his head forward instead of back which is much more appealing

look at his traps, senpai. if he was juicing, there'd be much bigger results.

wow its almost like nice hygeine and a haircut can make you look better without massive reconstructive surgery

huh

I also noticed it on myself ... being kinda late-boomer is quite common nowadays, but then if puberty kicks in ... it kicks in hard...

No. According to Veeky Forums, if you can tell someone lifts at first glance, the are not natty.

yeah i was pretty early and would get mistaken as older a lot

couldnt grow facial hair but i started lifting at 14 just before i left middle school

this

the right picture is the natty limit

Also, am I the only one noticing that this might be at least a mild case of HGH abuse...?
That bone densing, thick ossification of the jaw ... That head changes...
I am not that expert though, I just read somewhere...

>I am not that expert though

Exactly. He quite dlearly hit puberty during his lifting career, which translated into more masculine features while lifting allowed him to build muscle to look good with tthose features.

Yes it's possible to do that drug free, especially since he's still so young and high on natty test every day.

It's very rare for a pencil neck geek at 18 to be able to put on that much lean mass but if he never lifted at all before then I could see it.

you hit puberty at 12-13 you retarded cunt

>everyone hits puberty at the same time

It's natty, he has a great physique, but the lighting and the posture also makes him look bigger

>cutler gold budapest
no one is natty in Hungary

A pencil necked geek on the ass end of puberty who never did any strenuous exercise or activity at all is not going to all of a sudden explode in mass once they touch a weight.

They say "train from child" for a reason. If you start working out or are heavily active as a kid and teen and young adult you will keep that mass and strength for the rest of your life.
But if you are a bitch nigga as a kid and a teen who does fuck all except jerk off and eat dewritos and mountain dew 24/7 you're going to basically fuck yourself for the rest of your life.
He's on gear.

he just didn't do real heavy pulling work. muscles don't grow big on their own, even on steroids

Come on son

I'd say pretty close to natty limit even if he is, the pose and lighting probably make him look 100x better than normal though