DNP

DNP

Why are there hardly any decent before and after pics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8ICki3Ccq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>before
google "whale"
>after
go to a cemetery

Check Reddit

Because it's a meme and most people taking it die

Here ya go user

Because it's for people so lazy that, instead of adding it to a decent diet, just take it and then binge on food because they can, and remain the same.

Stay single, Veeky Forums

The real question is why arent the Delaneys getting any attention on this board??

Veeky Forums hasn't discovered them yet

Do you think normies would notice/care that the guy second from the left has wide hips? Mine are very similar.

automatic genetic failure and women will not touch you

stop being autistic

>thinking women notice stuff out of the blue
nigga, women are too busy with themselves to notice guys unless they try to get their attention

>People actually think they aren't natty

those dudes look like every instagram fitness model

>faggot ass reality tv star
LUL

no, they just see the muscles first and foremost

My gf didn't notice I had HUGE hips until she was lying on me and noticed them poking her

This may be totally out there to you, since you're probably not Christina. But I have a gut feeling about this and I'll take the long shot. I'll take my chances, anyway. I did, after all, introduce you to this website. And I'm picking up the kind of cynicism that is totally you. I think you're Christina. I know you're Christina.

You know who I am. And I just want to say I'm sorry for everything.

I loved you. I truly did. You were wonderful, and you were always appreciative of me. That meant a lot. It was really cruel of me to hurt your feelings, but please understand that I am a weak man.

Years of emotional neglect and being ignored by the opposite sex has made me a very wounded person. I've tried filling that void in my heart with casual sex, flings, hooking up with strangers. I've grown addicted to that brief moment of affection, however short lived it is. It has become my drug.

I never shared this problem with you, but that does not justify my sexual relations with your sister. God! I was so fucking stupid to do that!

And please understand that I did not mean anything--ANYTHING--that I said during our argument before breaking up.

I'd like to say I've moved on, but the way we broke up has left me with a gnawing feeling. I don't know where you are, or if you are even Christina, but please take this as my apology

u mad

You got a pic?

Call me

Here is a good before and after:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8ICki3Ccq0

>Shilling for yourself on fucking Veeky Forums
>People say that they don't care about Instagram fags
>Lol U mad
Sad

what is this beta nonsense
doesn't one have to be 18+ to post here ffs?

Here's an 11 day cycle I did a year ago.

bullshit that's lighting

Dats impressive

Nah it was my second ever cycle and I did 750mg for 11 days while doing PSMF and doing light walking for an hour every day. The whole time I thought I was dying. I haven't done DNP since. Not worth it to me in my opinion even though the results were fucking drastic. If it makes you feel any better I rebounded after and a year later I'm just fatter. I post semi frequently. Here's my fat self now.
Thanks.

NICE CHEST, STATS?

Current stats are:

5'11, 210lbs, 20 YO
Squat: 500x3 low bar, 455x4 High bar
Bench: 315x6
Dead: 545x3 sumo, conventional fucks my back
OHP: 225x5 with stretch 225x4 with pause at bottom

Look at joes videos theyre fucking enlighting

>those lifts with that body
uh huh

Lol read the thread you fuck. I posted my current body. That was a year a go.

wide hips, zero lats crew, "reporting!"

whoops how could i have missed that
nvm user, i believe you now

i believe it

>Why are there hardly any decent before and after pics?
so we can post in CBTs with sick striations and be mired. When you say you did/do DNP jelly haters will shit on your hard work in getting mass.
>implying DNP is easy
People who say DNP is easy haven't tried it

why do none of these guys look not good? what are they missing (besides legs)?

shit negated what I meant. you know what I mean.

100% of them are fatfucks with no self control

>take dnp
>binge eat like a shithead, actually GAIN fat through dnp
>end up with 600$ food bill and negative gains

>take dnp
>manage to do well and lose some lbs
>rebound back because fat fuck with no discipline and become even fatter than before

this applies to 99% of all dnp survivors

theyre all dead. dnp can kill

Story?

what do you currently run?

Any cataracts ?

You guys each have 1 post to convince me to follow them, and recommend a video/blog/whatever by them which is useful. If I am convinced, I'll help you spread the word about them. If I am not, I'll call you a faggot and pretty much nobody reading this will bother to check them out.

Go.

>fat burning cream
>radio frequencies to burn away fat cells
>6 day total 2250mg of DNP
>stomach needs something sweet to open the valve to intestines
this guy is full of shit. there are loads of anons, myself included, who have done several weeks of 500mgED and felt nothing for the first 6-7 days.

this guy is tragic.

Seriously faget, story time

Google the following words "bodybuilder cancer energy drinks"

Cancer from smoking.