How long would you have to train to be able to beat every female MMA fighter in the world?

How long would you have to train to be able to beat every female MMA fighter in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
youtube.com/watch?v=pOjJymLUzow
youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-tries-to-attack-female-mma-fighter-and-ends-up-in-choke-hold-calling-for-his-daddy-10486069.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been doing Muay Thai for 2 months.

Pretty confident I could batter all of them

This pretty much. I think most young boys training mma could beat every female fighter

Not very long. As long as you can land a punch to the head, you can probably knock them out fairly easy. Men's upper body strength is ridiculous compared to that of women.

0 days

Connor said he felt Rousey's back muscles and it felt like she could tear him apart

Considering that 15 year old boys can beat pro female soccer players,
that a retired drunk goofing around can beat the worlds top female tennis players.
that female Olympic gold winners wouldn't even get a spot on the mens finals.
etc:

Any non-dyel would need maybe a week to a month of coaching just to get the very basics.
any guy who goes to the gym and was in a couple serious fights would probably not even need that,
skinnyfat dyel wimps would probably need about 6 months of lifting and coaching.

>skinnyfat dyel wimps would probably need about 6 months of lifting and coaching.

a skinnyfat dyel wimp might not even be stronger than the female natty limit in 6 months.

Considering a mtf tranny on estrogen is almost killing female mma fighters I'd say most 16 year old athletes could beat women mma fighters.

He's taller and weighs the same, iirc

He's just being nice desu

I'm 215lbs, 1500 total, used to do kick boxing and have been in a few street fight. I can piece every girl in the field.

>it's an ignorant retards think they can beat trained female fighters with minimal training because muh test
I've been lifting sine I was in school and I'm pretty fucking big, but I'm not stupid enough to think I can beat mma girls. I'm taller and weigh more than all of them and I can take a punch yeah, but I've had zero fighting training. It's like saying Arnold could beat Bruce Lee.

But we're not talking about dudes with zero fighting excperience you complete fucking retard.

That's the point fucktard. I wouldn't be able to beat an mma grill with six months training either. We're talking about women who weight train and know at least three different fighting styles each. This shit takes years to learn no matter who you are.

>HAIYA
>*BRPBPBP*

I have a blue belt in BJJ and I have tapped female purple and brown belts multiple times a minute from the power difference.

Then again, there are small guys that can take out big guys, but I have ridiculous trouble taking on blue belts that weigh a good 50+ pounds more than me. Skills goes a ways, but can only go so far compared to that of raw strength.

>Pic related.

The point is to discuss how long a man would have to train to beat them. That's what they've done.

How to do it most efficiently? Out-powering them or outskilling them?

Assuming we're talking about the same weight class, you'd have to outskill them. Which again would take years of training.

>tfw can't tell if this is satire or not

fucking Veeky Forums

Wrong. Same weight class =/= same strength/power.

A 70kg man who trains is typically going to be considerably stronger than his 70kg female counter part.
Even in the same weight class the male will have a significant power advantage. Not to mention limb lengths, bone density, muscle distribution, hand eye coordination...

Some training would be necessary against the world's very best female fighters but not years... More like months at a decent club. There are average boxers who have trained on and off for a few years that would put Rousey in a coma.

There's weight classes and seperation of gender for a reason.

At some point a difference in height/weight and strength is enough of an advantage that lack of fighting training doesn't matter unless you're retarded.

Any guy around 5'7" or up with decent muscle mass who isn't completely retarded when it comes to fighting could beat almost every female MMA fighter.

Women produce on average 8x times less testosterone, for weight lifters that's even more of a difference.

holy shit you are retarded

half of fit would scream like sissies if they were to fight 15-yo girl amateur mma fighter of their size

you SEVERELY underestimate the training to be decent at fighting requires

You're both right, but that raises another question. Can a fairly successful recreational bodybuilder take on the world's best mma girls with just a few months of training? Because if that's true then 3% of Veeky Forums could have a career in mma.

You wouldn't find a female amateur at 15 my size.

There's a good summary of the ability of the Williams Sisters somewhere after they stated they could beat any man outside the top 200 division and a guy ranked 203 beat them after one afternoons training and how they continually had to lower the standard

Men are just physically suited towards most sports and martial arts more so than women and while you can level the playing field greatly using testosterone, the physical structure of mens bones still gives a competitive advantage.

BUT MMA is more about skill than pure strength and most men on Veeky Forums have no training in MA whatsoever, so depending on physical prowess and bredth of experience it'd likely take a few years and anyone claiming otherwise simply doesn't understand basic combative strategy.

He could do it with no fight training.

People like are severely over-estimating female fighters and how they would do compared to grown men with a decent FFMI.

Someone post that fedora picture where he's up against a much bigger guy and he says "surely I will win because of my superior speed and agility".

The real question is how long would you need to train to beat Cris Cyborg. She is far and away the best female fighter. UFC giving her no publicity because
a) she's ugly, and
b) she juices (related to a)
UFC wants "hot" women like Ronda "No Hands" Rousey to be the face of women's MMA.

Bodybuilding is renownededly awful for martial arts
You have to spend several years learning different defense, offense, combat and stance strategies and gaining physical experience.

>recreational
So the answer to that is simply no.

two weeks

Have you ever been in a fight? Fighting someone just 2'' taller than you and 30lbs heavier is pretty damn tough unless the guy is a total dope or drunk or you get him by surprise. A guy fighting a woman is like an adult fighting a kid. Sure, a dyel would be wiped out, someone who dosen't know how to keep his guard up and throw a punch too - but an average Veeky Forumsizen who either had a bit of training or is used to fighting would wipe the floor with every female MMA fighter that isn't on roids.

I can get behind that answer

> Fighting someone just 2'' taller than you and 30lbs heavier is pretty damn tough

This ONLY applies to other fighters/athletes, or just physically active healthy men.

A 6'2" 190lbs who doesn't do any exercise probably wouldn't have a chance against a 155lb 5'6" guy at low bodyfat.

You overestimate the amount that skill can compensate for strength. Between men of similar weights and heights skill matters a lot, sure, but between a man and a woman in the same weight class the difference in strength is far far more significant.
It would not take a few years. It would take a matter of months to ingrain the most rudimentary take down defense and boxing skills and that would be enough to batter any female fighter.
The gap in experience between them could definitely be overcome with sheer brute strength.

I mean look at Nunes vs Rousey. Did you see how many times Rousey got hit in the head and remained on her feet? A guy in Rouseys weight class with under a year of good boxing training would knock her flat out with a single punch. That's the difference in power we're talking about here.
Having years and years of grappling under your belt doesn't mean a fucking thing when a reasonable built amateur boxer can put you on the mat with just one of many semi-decent punches.

Girls hit like children. They do not have the physiology to put power into it. Their necks and upper back are not dense enough to absorb the impact from a proper male punch.

Maybe 1/10 times the woman would win after getting lucky enough to avoid getting slugged and get into a decent hold but the vast majority of the time they'd be out like a light on first contact.

>Between men of similar weights and heights skill matters a lot, sure, but between a man and a woman in the same weight class the difference in strength is far far more significant.
There are plenty women stronger and bigger than 99% of Veeky Forums

>It would not take a few years. It would take a matter of months to ingrain the most rudimentary take down defense and boxing skills and that would be enough to batter any female fighter.
Flat out nonsense unless you're already a highly trained fighter.

>The gap in experience between them could definitely be overcome with sheer brute strength.
The most retarded thing in your post. Like someone else said, you're suggesting Schwarztenegger could take out Bruce Lee.

>Having years and years of grappling under your belt doesn't mean a fucking thing when a reasonable built amateur boxer can put you on the mat with just one of many semi-decent punches.
This is an awful example specifically because Rousey was and is so bad at footwork and grappling which is why she fares so poorly against better but weaker fighters. You're missing the forest for the trees here.

>Girls hit like children. They do not have the physiology to put power into it. Their necks and upper back are not dense enough to absorb the impact from a proper male punch.
Granted. Hence why I feel men will always have the advantage.

>Maybe 1/10 times the woman would win after getting lucky enough to avoid getting slugged and get into a decent hold but the vast majority of the time they'd be out like a light on first contact.
The fact you think luck is the main factor is exactly why you're so naive about genuine combat strategy.

Yes, any good punch from an equally weighted and trained man will do far more damage and likely knock out a woman in the same position, that's genetics and simple biology. But it doesn't magically make men able to deal with skilled, trained combat and you're just being ridiculously naive and ignorant.

>they honestly think they'd win a fight vs nunes

is this a meninism thread?

Who would win in a fight Arnold Schwarzenegger or Ronda rousey?

>There are plenty women stronger and bigger than 99% of Veeky Forums
Nope, not unless they're so doped to the gills that they also have a clit-dick bigger than 99% of Veeky Forums. Women have 3/4 the upper body strength as men of the same LM, women are around 20% lither at the same height, they are usually around 10% shorter and their FFMI tops out naturally about 2 points before men. If you do the math, a woman at her genetic max is about equivalent to a dyel 6-12 months in.

>The most retarded thing in your post. Like someone else said, you're suggesting Schwarzenegger could take out Bruce Lee.
With a fraction of the training that Bruce had, he could. Reach + knockout power + some basic training > all the technique in the world. All those "tiny manlet knocks out huge lanklet" situations happen when the big guy doesn't even know how to punch or guard properly or doesn't even seem sure if he wants to fight.

Actually he probably would. This isn't anime you fucking aspie. As he said, unless the guy is a total dope or drunk or you get him by surprise.

You SEVERELY underestimate how low the standards are for women to be considered a decent fighter

>all that denial
Pic related is bigger and stronger than at least 65% of Veeky Forums.

A year or so, assuming you're not DYEL.

Add 4 more years if you want to compete in the same weight category.

Is it meninism to accept the fact that even most manlets on fit have a height and reach advantage on nunes and any man who strength trains for a year has a YUGE strength advantage?
After a year of hardcore training, adding in height reach and strength... well there are weight classes for a reason.

can confirm

see dubbs guy here
Find me any 15 year old grill who is six foot but not training for WNBA... even if you do I seriously doubt she weighs over 200 lbs.

>60 db incline
>65% of fit
Surely you jest.

Three months of BJJ and I could submit everyone. I know for a fact I am stronger than all of them at this moment, I have better reach too. Just don't want to get popped in the jaw while going in for a submission.

>With a fraction of the training that Bruce had, he could.
You serious? Remember that fighters like Bruce Lee are aware of the disadvantages of height. It isn't so easy for Arnold to fight him even with the fraction of training you suggested. Fighters like Bruce Lee train taking into account taller opponents. They know how to deal with them. That's not saying Lee would have an easy time though.

Only time Arnold would win is if he got near Lee's skill level. Even Lee said so himself that if two people of the same skill fight, the bigger one wins.

It's like an RPG.
First you have to defeat 100 hamsters
then 100 chipmunks
then 100 rats
then 100 small dogs
then 100 cats
then 100 medium dogs
then 100 racoons
then 100 sheeps
then 100 goats
then 100 big dogs
then 100 deers
At this point you can easily defeat any human, after defeating 100 humans you can go against
100 cows
then 100 wolves
then 100 reinders
then 100 hyenas
then 100 buffalos
then 100 lions
then 100 alligators
then 100 bears
then 100 tigers
then 100 rhinos
then 100 elephants
Until you can finally defeat the Orca

Where did he say that

>99%
>65%
>goalposts
>green
text

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[32] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[33][34] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[35] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[36] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[37] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

>Williams sisters try their hardest
>Braasch plays slightly drunk
>Destroys them

I don't know honestly. I might be wrong and it might've been some other martial artist who said that.

Regardless, the point still stands that the bigger one wins in a fight between two of the same skill level.

Women can't compete physically with men, that's why they have their own divisions. An example of a sport seen as extremely feminine would be figure skating, in which only one woman has completed a quad jump during a competition, while the quad is a standard in numerous men's routines.

Even in mental games like chess women can't hold a candle; only 2% of all chess grandmasters have been women.

I used to go to a boxing club for maybe about two years when I was a teen. Never trained to fight but just enjoyed it because my friends went. Picked up the basic skills of throwing a punch, timing and avoiding being punched. But I was very poor with footwork and not naturally gifted at all.

Fast forward a lot of years and I go to an MMA gym and explain that even though I did a little bit of boxing I'd like to be treated like a beginner. After basic pad drills and some dude showing me how to "sprawl" they wen't straight to striking sparring. They said takedown set ups were on but not to follow through (normal? idk)

Everyone going easy on me, obviously. They said go 75% speed. Most guys going probably 25 or 50% against me. It was cool and I just let them use me as a target mostly because I felt like a burden.

Swap partners and end up with some chick who was apparently my weight but pretty tall considering I'm manlet AF. She apparently had been very successful in muay thai and was training for her first mma fight.

But anyway, she started out 75% and even though I was going slower than her she walked into a soft jab of mine and told me to calm down... I said sorry and then she started going 100% on me. Legit firing full force kicks into my ribs and throwing lunging straight rights at my face.

It took me about 20 seconds to figure out her horrible timing and and counter literally everything with a merciful shoft-ish dig to the body which just made her more mad and eventually she quit before the dude shouted swap and went to put yellow tape around her knee and get water.

I get that it was just sparing. But I could tell by her movement that she had literally no ability to read what I was about to do if I added a little arm or head movement before it.

Like literally, if I were to move my right hand to the side before I threw a slow af jab, she wouldn't see the jab coming. She would just walk into it.

The advantage is more reflexes than physical strength

not if you're a street fighter

>ITT skinnyfats who have never set foot in a martial arts gym
It's not like men NEVER fight women. I have been doing kickboxing/judo for around 2 years and I still get my ass kicked by smaller women who have been practicing longer than me. If you don't think technique>>>strength then you should probably step in the ring for some much needed humiliation

Can't find the quote but I saved it from an article against women in military combat roles.
A retired Col. who teaches at west point cited a study and in terms of shit the military cares about 1.running 2. pushups 3. situps he said
>only the top 5% of women rank at the male 50th %.
I have no problem saying that right now nunes or rousey would both beat my ass pretty bad. But you give me six months of no job only training / lifting / cardio / watching their videos and I'd give either a run for their money. A year and I've got them. Just too big, too much more reach.

And yeah, I stopped going after a few weeks. Wasn't really worth the money for just a hobby and their free weights area sucked and the dumbbells were rusty.

If I was rich I'd still go and also keep a normal gym membership. It's pretty fun. Much more fun than boxing imo

youtube.com/watch?v=pOjJymLUzow

Just gonna leave this here,you delusional retards.

I don't think you know what 155lbs at 5'6" with low bodyfat looks like.

Talking about someone with a 23+ FFMI isn't going to beat someone who doesn't even lift because they have a 8" height advantage and weight advantage (not due to muscle)?

A built 5'6" manlet with some fighting skills will beat ANY MAN ALIVE that doesn't do weight/resistance training.

>anecdotal evidence
Well, guess you're right user! Any woman could beat any man in a fight!

nice manlet power fantasy

>But anyway, she started out 75% and even though I was going slower than her she walked into a soft jab of mine and told me to calm down... I said sorry and then she started going 100% on me. Legit firing full force kicks into my ribs and throwing lunging straight rights at my face.
I'm not saying ALL women, or ALL manlets... but there is a certain type of person out there who walks around with a chip on their shoulder, like they think they need to overcompensate because of some insecurity.
Knew a guy in HS who was manlet AF and he just went around looking for fights

>dude has grey hair
>doesn't know how to box
>rushes in throwing arm punches
>gets knocked out

Well no shit. I wonder why he was picked to fight her?

This is the same thing I feel with the early UFC

All of the people were amateur fraile beginners

Yeah, she must have been one of those people who wanted to prove something. I'm sure most females wouldn't have reacted the same way... But it gave me an insight into a "trained" and "successful" (ish?) female fighter trying to hurt some random dude (me) who only had teenage sparing experience... and also sucked at it hence giving up.

They were 17 and 16 years old...

Serena can serve harder than most men on the tour now, over 120 mph in games. I bet he would have a lot more trouble defeating 2015 Serena.

6'3, 220 lbs., very strong

probably only a year with a good coach, and I think I'm being conservative

it would be easy to find a technique to absolutely pervert my reach/size/strength advantage and focus on optimizing it

Women hit their physical peaks much earlier than men. Read further into the article as well, the only time a woman beat a man in a battle of the sexes tennis match was when the man was 60 years old and going deaf.

Holy shit all these lifting faggots who have never stepped foot in a Judo/BJJ gym.

You have no idea how defenseless your 200+lbs selves would be against your average manlet blue belt.

Fuck it, i want to write about how retarded you all are, but its clear you are all normies with zero clue. Don't take my word for it, go down to your local Judo or BJJ gym (not even full MMA i might add) and see how you get on with the manlets and women.

youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-tries-to-attack-female-mma-fighter-and-ends-up-in-choke-hold-calling-for-his-daddy-10486069.html

Seriously, first lesson is free no doubt. Im 6ft 200lbs myself, and we see you one rep max cunts come and go all the time when a 160lb guy or girl pins and chokes you 30 times your first lesson.

>How long would you have to train to be able to beat every female MMA fighter in the world?
For you? Infinite, because your boipussy will get pounded by them every single time you try, faggot.

Manlets are categorically stronger and more athletic than women

Women are physical play dough evolved to make children, not fight

they are worse in every measurable trait necessary to be a good fighter

strength, speed, spatial ability, gross motor skills and coordination, independent of size

I'm just saying this is a bad example since anyone who knows tennis knows that Serena peaked much much later. As I said, her serve then was average for a women on the pro tour, now she serves way harder, even for a man. She would still lose to most pro men, but I reckon she could be top 300 in the world.

The williams sisters were the ones who made the challenge. It would be interesting to see her face an older top 300 man, most likely she would lose again.

tech and leverage > all of what you said

Just go down to your local BJJ gym and report back. EZ. Some of those girls are good and they are nobodies. Like i said, we always see the biggest swole dudes who get buttflustered get really aggressive and cant into why these small people are pinnig them down to the floor.

Fighting seems to be the one area the clueless feel qualified to speak forthemselves.

But we are talking MMA not BJJ
She gotta get a hold of me without a broke jaw

Well she is declining now, so yes most likely, but 2-3 years ago it would have been interesting. Her groundstrokes are harder than most men but she also isn't faced with the consistency of spin and pace that male players bring to the table. She definitely would not have lost 6-1 to the 300th ranked man at her peak.

You gotta have better boxing than she does then, move better on your feet and hope that stike actually lands like you think it will, before you get taken down to the floor where your strength and size won't save you anymore, so you better have better ground game than them too.

Im saying BJJ because you faggots need babysteps before you can run. Forget trying to go full MMA lets see if you can even deal with ONE of the martial arts that make it up first.

>she can serve harder

It's not about strength though. It's about how much energy, focus and time it takes to deliver the power needed to perform the action. And how readable it is.

Women just can't react to movement the same way as men can.

I admire women who are performing at elite female level in their sports. Especially individual sports. They are succeeding at something that doesn't come naturally to them. Without even realizing it.

The elite level men do their thing as naturally as they would eat.

For a women it required much more effort and conscious movement. Much like the diaz brothers trying to talk. Shit's not natural to them. You can see in their eyes how much they need to concentrate to form sentences 10 year old girls can form better. But fuck do they make up for that downfall of natural ability with the natural ability to lean back to absorb a punch without even thinking about it. That shits as natural to them as crying is to a baby... Now that's an extreme but it's generally how it works... I admire the fuck out of the diaz brothers when they say a full sentence in an interview.

Ur autistic. U link some skeleton getting put in a chokehold and a pathetic spik getting beat up by some woman.
At 195lb i could definately destroy any woman fighter. Regardless of their experience. Now if i were to cut down to their weight and i went skeleton mode and fought some 135lb chick then they woulf gain an advantage.
But to the people saying technique

Nope. There's a reason why guys even 10 lbs. above one another absolutely whip the smaller one. Train all you want, if you are physically inferior you will be beaten in degrees correlating to that disparity.

I'm not talking about straight up cold fighting someone with a lot of experience when you don't have any yourself. A large size advantage, plus a bit of time to train and learn to exploit it against a particular opponent, would make it trivial.

Women are a joke and your meme argument simply doesn't hold. If there is one thing, one thing in the world I would say men are far and away better at it would be fighting. For fuck's sake, it is the core of why our dimorphic evolution occurred.

How do you know what it feels like to serve a tennis ball as Serena Willams? My guess is that it feels pretty natural to her.

The only thing you can destroy is proper English spelling and grammar.

Cool. So back it up and go see your local BJJ gym with your supirior strength and size. Enjoy. Nice to know autism is just telling you reality, there is always some excuse.

If you have never been thrown before you have no fucking clue how it doesnt matter how big you are, in fact its probably going to be easier and feel a lot scarier for you.

Just because you lift for an hour 4 times a week does not qualify you to shitpost.

And to top it off, our society developed a concrete standard of never hitting a woman, even if she starts it, because we universally regard and understand their fighting ability to be on par with children

You could beat every single one of them right now with no training.

God created men to be that way, it has nothing to do with evolution.

Even if you believe in Evolution (there is no concrete proof of evolution, lining up an extinct animal and comparing it to a similar looking anime from a later time period doesn't prove that one evolved into the other), evolutionary psychology gets extremely stupid very easily, and this is an example of it.

Yeah, relatively to her it feels very natural indeed. Probably the most natural physical thing she has done except walk or fuck.

But my point is due to her biological make up she can't experience the difference in how naturally elite males perform their sport. She can only watch and wonder why they just seem to do it better. (Or deny that they do it better)

In combat and individual 1v1 sports it's rarely strength, power or speed that sets an elite female from male competitor apart. It's the difference in natural reflexes. Doing the body movements and weight shifts required with less processing time... Whether that processing time difference is

ITT Guys who have never been in a fight in their lives, let along a professional MMA fight, talking about how easy it would be to beat the best female MMA fighters in the world.

I'm not these guys, and I've actually had a few amateur fights... But why are you ignoring the fact that they aren't talking about BJJ?

BJJ is entirely skill related. The person who spends more time doing BJJ drills is better at BJJ. That's it. I don't think anyone here is trying to say they would beat a female BJJ purple belt at BJJ with no training. Lol at your reading skills.

>Nope. There's a reason why guys even 10 lbs. above one another absolutely whip the smaller one. Train all you want, if you are physically inferior you will be beaten in degrees correlating to that disparity.

This is how i know you don't know shit already. Im 200lbs myself and the higher grades can eacape from under my weight and submit me, it doesn't matter. Go actually try.

>I'm not talking about straight up cold fighting someone with a lot of experience when you don't have any yourself. A large size advantage, plus a bit of time to train and learn to exploit it against a particular opponent, would make it trivial.

Translation: being big and strong matters when we move all the goalposts that might make it not matter

>Women are a joke and your meme argument simply doesn't hold. If there is one thing, one thing in the world I would say men are far and away better at it would be fighting. For fuck's sake, it is the core of why our dimorphic evolution occurred

I actually think that a man and woman of similar skill are NOT evenly matched. However what a lot of fat dudes here a re suggesting is that they could just win anway. WRONG

Its like this user, if you couldn't (as in you NEVER) go swimming, would you enter a swimming race in the deepend with a woman pro/olympix athlelete? No? Well thats how it is for your fighting as well. There is more to it than throwing your hard parts into their soft parts and assuming it will land.

And thats just striking, grappling really teats and shows how fucking little the average normie knows about how their body works.

Again... Go sign up with the HOBBYISTS and see how you fare.

How do you know this? Have you done a lot of MMA? Are you at least a black belt in something? Have you studied the physiological, biological, and psychological differences between male and female athletes? Just curious

I'm leaving out BJJ because it has a bunch of rules I'm not familiar with. I have some wrestling background and I'm just a bit skeptical that a grill half a foot shorter and 60 lbs lighter than me could mop the floor with me. Hell one that is super serious about it for 5 years might win I'll give you, but what kind of BJJ place throws in a brand newbie with a blackbelt or whatever the hell you give people there?

>This faggot still acting like an MMA fight with a woman would solely revolve around grappling

Did you miss the part where miss gold medal grappler herself got BTFO twice by strikers?

Reach + size = no contest

I'm not fat, I'm very athletic, and after seeing my hypothesis confirmed I'm doubly sure that I would destroy any woman in an octagon after a year or so of decent training

Because BJJ is an important fucking part of MMA and you talk as if the other striking components of MMA are not skill based as well.

If they can't even out grapple a manlet or girl in BJJ or Judo, what fucking chance do they have when they can hit you as well. Again, a lot of faggots seem to think boxing is this thing you do where you stand and let people hit you so you can hit them.

If you're at least 5'7 150 then a few days of training should do.

Your 10 pound weight disadvantage is a huge flaw against anybody but the completely untrained.

Fortunately, non-trash-people over the age of 12 don't really get into fights and children usually get over martial arts by about the same time, so it's likely if you get in a kung-fu-showdown on the street against some other poor-trash person that you will be an advantage.

Did you miss the part where the stiker got BTFO with Jiu-Jitsu in her very next fight?

I haven't done a lot of MMA but I have trained boxing.

I'm not a black belt in anything. Last I heard black belts were extremely difficult to obtain so I'm not sure the phrase "at least" should be in that sentence...

And nah dude. I've just smoked some good shit and come up with my theories lol. Sorry if it's not totally accurate but I'm pretty sure it's not wrong.