youtube.com/watch?v=IdTMDpizis8
youtube.com/watch?v=7H8bIZx11rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

work hard
don't think you can piss away your youth
be kind to people even though they're assholes
lift heavy

rejection is better than regret

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

You're going to die and eternal oblivion is among the possibilities. Once you internalize this you become more free

>Eat the frog

Not peepee the fronk, but frog representing the shit you don't want to do. So, tackle the hardest, least enjoyable task first.

Suck dick in the john so I can buy a hamburger at checkers

Do not visit Veeky Forums

OMG this. Wish I had heard this like 36 months ago tbqhf

You THINK you want a gf but in reality you want your idea of a gf
A gf will actually not fuck with you, constantly shit test you/degrade you, nag you and cheat on you then dump you for the new guy

Money and a higher education with a career is ALOT better than a relationship when youre older, it provides you with cool stuff and free time so dont waste your youth in a relationship

Delayed gratification. Nice phrase

youtube.com/watch?v=IdTMDpizis8

upvoted you!

Edit: Wow what? Thanks for the gold!

Dont let people push you around, especially at a new job. Stand up for yourself and theyll respect you more, otherwise they will keep doing it.

Actually just be more assertive in general. And dont fall for womens "shit tests". Google it.

If you ever get arrested/dragged into an interview/questioned: Fucking just keep your goddamn mouth shut. Talking is only going to make things worse 100% of the time.

there's always young people on Veeky Forums who don't understand this one thing
lifting weights and engaging in the fitness lifestyle in general is a waste of time in many peoples' cases. you should only work out/read about fitness in your SPARE time. spend most of your time and energy on things that really build happiness and require years of effort - relationships, career, money, education.

Actual good advice on Veeky Forums huh color me surprised.

>relationships
>build happiness
In what fucking way does wasting your time with hunting girls and trying to make her happy (which she will never be) build happiness?

>the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.
>
>there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.
>
>emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

this was advice i direly needed...shit.

keep your bitter edginess for r9k this is a positive thread

>a relationship = a gf
literally kill yourself please

Its not bitterness to say that girls are a time drain
Even if things are good she will want to spend time with you, she will try to make you take time off from more important things to be with her
This isnt how to build happiness, its exactly the opposite

if mutual love and affection didn't bring people happiness we probably wouldn't be there to have this stupid argument
If you're happy alone, whatever man, don't assume this is a universal rule, though I guess you will change your mind next morning when you're not all bitter and grim

Its not bitterness mate
Girls do take up time, youre not really thinking if you believe they dont and your time is better off spent on more important things like friends, career connections and education because these things provide you benefits short and long term

>lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.
THIS FUCKING RIGHT HERE

>don't think you can piss away your youth

What do you mean.

Social skills > gains
gains =/= social skills

If lifting is your main hobby, realize that you're most likely a boring tool.

Don't be bitter, forgive/forget and move on.

Realize your lfie is meaningless

Any life advice regarding aging?

Take it from me, as a kid who used to throw entire desks at people and nearly got expelled, life's too short to get angry. All it does is make you feel like shit, even if you're right and even if you get away with taking it out on them. You need to recognize that pattern and see that you gotta knock that shit off, because you've probably done it dozens of times and the result's been the same - people get uncomfortable around you, they don't want to talk to you, you disengage, you care less about what they think next time you decide to give in to exerting yourself.

So I don't get banned, I'm in my twenties, I mean "as someone who used to be a kid".

Floss every day.
Brush your teeth twice a day
Doing this will save you thousands of dollars in dental work in the future.

Vocational schools are a better investment than college if you can't get into STEM fields or medical school or other top tier majors.
Save your money and try to buy a house asap.
Mortages are an almost necesity, avoid all other debt.

Try something new every month.
Ask her out.
A relationship needs work, mostly in being emotionally available(becomes a neceity after about three months into a relationship)

Do cardio, even just a little.
Learn another language.
Visit other continents.
Read more
No zero days.

Steroids are cancerogenic, the pl natty limit is about 80 lbs below the juicy pl total.
Steroids however will get you to your limit faster.

Make your mom and dad proud, failing that make us proud.

Good luck, the future depends on you.

flossing is ltierally bad for your tooth flesh

Be compassionate. Maybe that guy was an asshole to you because he lost his job the day before. Maybe that dude driving like an idiot is driving his kid to the hospital. You never know what goes on in people's life.

Life is rarely about motivation and usually about discipline. If you have to do something, whether you want to or not is not even relevant. Do not even think "I dont want to do it", it's completely unrelated.

Be curious about everything. Any piece of knowledge is worth getting.

Take baby steps in everything you do. It's better to start small and consistently than to reach for the stars and give up instantly.

Those are my lessons from 2016. It's weird, I used to hear them all the time but they really had to "click" for me to be able to start implementing them in my every day life.

Everything you do matters in your life, including the choices you make as a young fuckup

Never heard a dentist say you should floss EVERY DAY I don't know why people trying to improve their life are always so obsessed with it. Surely once a week, maybe twice if you really get a kick out of it, is enough.

Wow, all the advice in this thread is trash. You even have a couple dyels saying don't lift while they waste their time researching lifting on here. These guys would be better off lifting instead of browsing Veeky Forums

Well this is top banter m8

Lie when your wife is waking
Lie when your belly's aching
Lie when you know she's faking
Lie, sell shoes, and lie.

meditation and nofap kills social anxiety
studying and reading gives you value
lifting and bulking allows you to attain imperium

My BP has stalled for like 2 months because I have nobody to spot me at the gym since I go at weird hours and I'm too much of a pussy to push myself without one. How badly would I be cheating myself if I tried supplementing with the smith machine?

Asking here because there's no /sqt/ up.

>Do not even think "I dont want to do it", it's completely unrelated.

Since you only have one shot at life, isn't this a bit risky ?

I don't want to wake up at 80 realizing I lived a life I didn't want.

>Since you only have one shot at life, isn't this a bit risky ?
sice you only have one life you should take every risk you get and just live it

I enjoy deeply playing rocket league, getting drunk and hugging my gf

Not really risky

i meant that as in generally speaking not in particularly things user

Oh yeah I see that

have a great life user

'tis irony i smell?

No, genuine comradery

thanks

>A gf will actually not fuck with you, constantly shit test you/degrade you, nag you and cheat on you then dump you for the new guy
I've had 2 gfs and this never happened. Both relationships ended on good terms and I don't hold a grudge, but neither do I have any contact to my exes. I'm sorry you had bad experiences with women but that doesn't mean there are no fulfilling relationships and it certainly doesn't mean it's a reason to give up entirely.

If you prefer to focus on your career and education, that's a valid alternative to spend your time too, but you shouldn't neglect interpersonal relationships. The best thing about money is doing fun things with friends and loved ones.

>Stand up for yourself and theyll respect you more
I don't know how. I literally have no idea what to say in 99% of the time.

If you have to do something but don't want to do it, there's always an end result down the line that you actually want.
From
>I want to be fluent in that language so I'm going to sit down and study it for 1 hour every day even when I don't feel like it
to
>I don't want to pay my taxes but I'll do it anyway because I don't want a fine
If all you ever do are things that bring you happiness instantly, you're going to miss out on a lot of nice things that are also enjoyable but that take more work.
I can't give you an example because I don't know what your long term goals are, but it applies to anything.
So no, I don't think you will regret any of those things, nor do I think you will remember fondly that one time you got drunk and played video games. Not that you shouldn't do that of course, instant reward also has its place in your life.

>If you ever get arrested/dragged into an interview/questioned: Fucking just keep your goddamn mouth shut. Talking is only going to make things worse 100% of the time.
This is true if you actually did anything wrong. If you haven't spill the beans and tell them what you know. If you don't cooperate it'll seem suspicious and you'll be wasting their and your time. This isn't "don't snitch" ghetto bullshit scenario. Don't act like a gangster.

how's being lonely user?

>do cardio
FUCK YOU

It could be always worse, but sometimes its just not as bright as it used to be - wait it out

If you ever have thoughts about killing yourself there's nothing stopping from just blowing all your money/credit and traveling around the world being a parasite tourist instead of your brains blown over the wall

Read a book

>Meditate.
It takes as little as an hour a week and reaps countless benefits upon social ability, self discipline, life choices, interaction & more.

>Get at least an hour of sunlight per day
Vitamin D is lacking in almost all westerners today and is likely one of the biggest contributing factors to depression and other hormone deficiencies, diabetes and other immune deficiencies and plenty more.

>Get some exercise every day
Rest days are fine for working out, but add in some cardio or flexibility training or even housework to days where you'd otherwise do nothing. Having a minimum standard will keep you from having a rollercoaster of energy levels as well as helping towards things like calories etc

>Learn to fail
It's cliche but failure really is a measure of progress. You shouldn't aim to fail, but you should never be scared of doing something or procrastinate due to fear of failure or fear of not getting that task 100% perfect.

>Aim to do the work rather than the goal
If your goal is to run 5 miles in 45 minutes you're more likely to think about how difficult that task is, how you failed to reach it last time you ran, how it's 45 minutes of hard frustrating work with no guarantee of success and far more likely not to get started.
Instead if your goal is to run for 10 minutes you're far more likely to start and therefore far more likely to progress towards the goal. This is true of anything in life: focus on working for X minutes on project X, not about completing or reaching goal Y. Imperfection is usually fine.

>Put your thumbs over the bar when doing pullups
It'll activate a lot more of your lats

>This is true if you actually did anything wrong.
Not him, but false. There is never any legal benefit to talking to police for you, even if you are 100% innocent or uninvolved. There's a good YouTube video on why from an FBI guy but the basics are: anything you say can and will be used as evidence if things go to shit and even if you weren't there/weren't guilty you're simply adding fuel that can be used against you in a legal setting.

Not snitching has nothing to do with it.

>I had a bad experience with a relationship or value relationships less than other things in life therefore they're bad

Said every isolated socially-maladjusted manchild ever.

A few extras

>Don't eat processed foods
Limiting your diet is generally a silly idea but the one exception is processed foods of any kind. This includes commercial bacon and other processed meats and most importantly processed carbs of any kind.
Having a good diet is THE number 1 thing you can do for your dental health and heart. It also makes you feel consistently good throughout the day.
I've tried water piks, every kind of toothpaste, oil pulling and tons of other shit and while some of them helped- none of them treated the cause: bad diet
I'm not saying give up brushing your teeth and flossing, but with a good diet you genuinely don't need to if you don't want to. Most people think you're an unhygienic freak if you even suggest this but it's 100% true.

>Diet is as important as exercise as far as aesthetics are concerned
Wish I'd realised this sooner

>News in the west is often propaganda and learning history is the best way to learn about the world in its current state
It's also a fantastic topic of conversation and makes you sound chill as fuck

>Reading is extremely good for you
Reading has been shown to correlate many of the same functions on the brain and body as meditation and both are similar in that they share focus and self-reflection. They also help you learn

>Get autistic about your hobbies and interests and spare time
Setting times and goals for your hobbies makes you fairly autistic but provides realms of benefit. Reading was always one of my hobbies but now that I set myself goals of reading X books this month on topic Y and Z, and reviewing 100% of them on Amazon I get free books from publishers all the time, often before they're released. Shit example because the benefit is so minor but in many cases you can turn your hobbies into large chunks of extra income or use them to leverage other things in your life. All you need to do is be autistic with goal setting and management.

>tfw can't use any marijuana because I need to stay clean for job drug tests

Fuck my life. It's one of the few things that substantially helps my depression but the archaic drug laws mean I'd be denied most of the decent jobs in my area if I partook, even with my medical card.

Where were you a year ago when I needed this advice? I just dumped her two weeks ago and wasted a shit load of time.

such a sick picture, iD software games really are GOAT

What game is the third picture in? They should of included the flying hell dragon with the scientists face that was hugey

youtube.com/watch?v=7H8bIZx11rM

I like all this life advice and then the simple pull-up advice at the last bit

take cold showers

I'll add to this, start cold and stay cold. I've been pussying out, starting hot and ending cold, or starting cold and warming up. Fuck that, it just makes the difference between hot and cold all the more pronounced and hard to get used to. Start cold and stay cold, you'll acclimate.

I don't go out and when I did I felt miserable being near so many mouthbreathers and useless people yet I rationalized myself into binge eating for the last week because "it's normal". I ruined 2 months of progress and gained probably 3-5kg of fat. I want to go on a hardcore cut starting tomorrow but I need to find a way to stop these episodes of binge eating. I don't fucking smoke, drink or do drugs (except TRT) but I am addicted to food when I rationalize my brain into eating.

maybe its discipline but I did lose 120 pounds untill now and went to the gym without skipping more than 10 times in the last years.

>and reviewing 100% of them on Amazon I get free books from publishers all the time, often before they're released.
wtf, really? Just for amazon reviews?
Just how autistic are we talking, could anybody reap this benefit?

I try to give these three pieces of advice to everyone. One because I used to think I was in the right a lot even though I wasn't and it was a bad quality about me that I had to change, the other because I'm a MedFag in the making and seen a lot of pretty rough shit. The last because I had an odd family life.

> If you wouldn't be comfortable presenting your side of the argument to a room full of your peers, chances are deep down you know you are in the wrong.
> Tell the people you appreciate most how much you appreciate them. All it takes is one lorry driver to miss a break and you might never get the opportunity again
> Do not hurt others around you, just because you yourself are hurting.

wait now that I think about it these always happen when I take my testosterone shot, could it cause me to be hungry? I eat like a fucking animal after my testosterone shots.

I'll add this because It happened to me:
Don't suffer if your gf ,of however long you want, dumps you. You lost someone who didn't love you while she lost someone who did.
Happy new year btw

drink a lot

[1] Take a bath. I mean a bath, not shower.Get cosy with taking the time to relax.

[2] Read stuff that isn't internet content. Read something out of your league, and wrestle with the ideas.

[3] Those you may deem as "normies" are sometimes your best brothers or sisters you'll ever have. Sometimes, they'll push you in the way you need to be. It's the "judge not lest ye be," but take a step back for a moment before you jump to an assumption.

[4] Get cultured. Go and check out the museum you walk by, or an art festival that has an interesting theme. Great way to meet people. Do something that helps your local economy and lets you know what you do or don't like about the past and present.

[5] Get over the fact that you lift. That isn't what can make you better or lesser than others.

[6] On that note, go do something with your lifting. Take up a sport that adds in some lateral motions will give you a lot of gym benefits, even if it's super casual. University intramural leagues are good to get you moving, and to meet people.

[7] Affirm yourself. Part of what you are is your beliefs. Challenge them, test them out, and find out if your ideas are worthy of being held by you or not.

[8] Don't fucking litter. Simple.

[9] Pass on knowledge. Even the most seemingly massive idiots are really good at a few things. Find out what you're knowledgeable about, and pass that on.

[10] Get your mind in check. It could be anxiety, an outlook you know is detrimental to getting ahead, or depression. Get your mental state in order, one way or another. Don't put this one off. Do things you can immediately control, and scaffold from there.

This isn't really life advice, but it made me much happier.
Texting somebody with "Hey, whats up" or something similar is the worst thing you can do.
Instead of writing some interesting story or starting a discussion, you are forcing the other person to do so.
Most of the time you won't have something interesting to say. So don't. Text less, but with more quality.
You will look like a more interesting person and come off less desperate.

Girls hate pointles texts.

Happy new year, faggots.

>tfw join the muhreens
>tfw surrounded by comrades and bros 24/7/365

You literally can't be lonely in the military.

When you're young, Fuck as many women as possible. You're horny all the time, they're horny all the time, get as much as you can.

>they're horny all the time
but not willing to fuck...strange how that works
>inb4 ur ugly
gf of 19 has several decent looking girlfriends who are virgins, they are virgins because they reject every guy who asks them out

Don't take life advice from an online mongolian basket weaving forum filled with autistic people

including this :^)

>Listen to me, this is the voice of experience talking. Are you listening? Fuck a lot of women, Dwayne. I got no reason to lie to you kid, fuck a lotta women. Not just one, a lot. What are you? Fifteen? You should be gettin' that young stuff! That young stuff is the best stuff in the world!

pretty good advice here if you ask me

Help me, I enjoy seeing people get hurt and bad things happening to others. Thats the only time I am truly happy and contend, what is wrong with me

You're an idiot

I remember a few months back when I first read that thumbs over the bar during pullups was better and I was a little apprehensive but jesus is it the superior method by far

Googled it.
Thank you.

Life is meaningless you're probably going to cease to exist after all this so remember to have fun and enjoy life while you have it.

>itll seem suspucious
Who cares how it looks? There is still no benefit and only downsides in talking at all.

Either you are getting yourself in trouble or getting a friend in more trouble. They are talking to you for a reason

That's my nigga right there

>wtf, really? Just for amazon reviews?
Yeah, after you reach a certain review rank companies will send you stuff through the mail for free routinely.

I only get a few freebies a week without asking but if I ever want to buy something on amazon I'll find a newer listing, message a seller and usually get it free

Just tied putting my thumb over the bar, didn't feel it in the lats but something cracked in both my wrists

how do you do it man? I legit have a temper problem bro, and I'm such a smartass I always have an answer for something.

I'm usually real good with people when I first meet them, but when I get in relationships i feel as though I get frustrated easy and I know it's killing me but I just can't help it sometimes.

I don't want to be angry and make people and myself feel bad, I know it won't always be perfect but damn son. .