Does Veeky Forums workout at the gym AND library?

Does Veeky Forums workout at the gym AND library?

Why the fuck would I go to a library when I have internet access? Even then, no, I stopped studying uninteresting shit after I graduated college. I still keep up with new technologies and scientific discoveries, but I'm not going to sit there and read Early 17th Century History of China - 27th edition.

I literally work at the library.
It's a dying public service, everything is old men reading schlock westerns, old women reading schlock romance, or people renting DVDs. Some libraries even carry video games now.
No one takes out books that are worth anything.
Your pic can go fuck itself.

Haven't been in a library since graduating from law school.

does any1 have the /fit version? where theres a third guy with swole head and body saying something between the lines: out of my way manlets

the ignorance is real, people like you should be shot

>Almost all known human information that is relevant, research papers, articles, scientific and social journals, etc. are available online
>Stopping studying uninteresting, irrelevant garbage after graduating college
>Actually graduated college
>Still keep up with new discoveries and information in multiple fields that are relevant to humanity
>Still keep up with modern politics

>hurr ignorance is real u shud be shot for being dum :c

Seriously, I have a fucking job, I don't have time to be driving to an actual library to rent a book and read that shit when I can download the fucking thing. I already had to read the Odyssey, Iliad, Bible, Medea, Divine Comedy trilogy, Ovid's Metamorphoses, Ramayana, Confucius' Analects, hundreds of journals considering criminal justice, juvenile justice, juvenile corrections, adult corrections, federal corrections, and I'm sure an entire plethora of bullshit for my prereqs required for any degree. Why in the fuck, when I have work, stay healthy, and have a life to maintain would I bother reading old ass shit irrelevant to today's times, more journals, etc?

>I read ALL the books THEREFORE I HAVE the SUPERIOR intelligence
autist confirmed, stop overcompensating your autism

>I physically go to a library and rent science fiction books, so I have a vastly superior intellect that normal humans cannot even comprehend.

Should have done like me and not read them. I graduated with a BS in Electrical Engineering and didn't read any stupid bullshit in history or English classes.

Now I'm in grad school for an MSEE and couldn't be happier knowing that I never have to sit through one of those shitty classes again.

To be fair, a good amount of it was actually interesting, and I wasn't doing anything else but school at the time anyway. I graduated with a BA in Criminal Justice. I'm still happy I never have to sit through them again, or any classes outside of work shit, because I no longer have to suffer through school. I'm done. It would take me ~5 years to get a Master's at this point, if I went part time. No thanks.

This ones a better representation of Veeky Forums

Last time I tried diddly in Library they chased me out. They're worse than planet fitness.

RERACK THOSE BOOKS

>workout as a verb

You clearly do not.

>Falling for the criminal justice meme

I know this feel

I am smart and study a lot, but I don't go to the library. Libraries are mostly terrible these days, aside from some academic ones that I'm not allowed into.

How is it a meme? I enjoy what I do in law enforcement, the police academy is basically 30 credits of an associates degree, and 70% of guys have a 2 or 4 year degree. Not to mention the automatic pay raise, better chances for promotion, etc. Like any career, if you plan on a career in law enforcement it's good to have a degree in order to really advance.

Love the library. If I bought all the books I read, even used, I'd be spending like ~$500 a year versus $50 in late fees. I already own too many books, libraries are a godsend.
I have an ereader and download shit too but physical is always better for me. Even physically reading the whole newspaper page by page at the library is so much better than going to a website and just clicking the most clickbaity titles.
Sadly, no gym, I just do calisthenics. Why are gyms so expensive. Even the YMCA.

>I am smart and study a lot
Truly humble. I learned later in life that I barely know anything. Pursue you passion and be happy, all you can do.

This one is more realistic.

The irony

I can't tell if you're a retard or not.

If you continue learning on your own that's one thing.

If you graduated from law school and stopped reading/studying you're a fucking retard.

>not having a kindle and pirating all the books
Neck yourself. Hate those bookfags that keep posting on social media they read like that's the fucking shit. I think only one friend of mine know I'm into books, all the rest think I'm an a meathead.

>shit-tier editing abilities
>reddit
Why am I not surprised?

8 hours sleep
1.5 hours study
1.5 hours reading
1.5 hours work out
1.5 hour cleaning
1 hour meals
9 hour work/free

I like to read. Only faggots who read Harry Potter over and over think that lifting is dumb

If he's an attorney then he already has to keep up with every new version of his state laws and every new revised copy of federal laws he commonly runs into. As in, current shit that actually effects him and society.

>library

>Kant
>Nietzsche
>Dawkins
>various school curriculum classics

Tryhard detected.

No Oksanen, A.H. Tammsaare, or Laine.

You probably don't even use an Oxford comma.

Librarian here, can confirm. Though we also deal with the junkies trying to flog stuff, crazy people and the occasional OD

I work at a bookstore...so I guess yes.

Looking forward to the next installment of Rothfuss' kingkiller chronicle series.

I'm 35. I learned to accept both my strengths and my shortcomings a long time ago.

Having a giant head like that is pretty unaesthetic tho

I want to learn Russian to read Dostoievsky in the original version.

I dont want to sound arrogant but i am probably the most intelligent person in this thread rn. Im a fatass who is trying to get Veeky Forums so i can be a combination of ops pic. Getting books from the library is almost always useless unless you are getting books to actually read. Like i dont bother getting books for academics as all the info. is online.

>Early 17th Century History of China - 27th edition

Each to their own, man. I love that kinda shit.

nah, I workout at home and pirate books online like a normal person.

#FictionIsForFags

Here you go user, pls drop all rare sips you have

and still he got you

rofl credentials

inb4 too smart for school

nigger...

fuk

>not studying military history and tactics for them fitrep gains

It's like you want to be bluepilled