Veeky Forums-gold thread

/r/-ing the screencap of the thread where an user postet pics of a chick he was stalking. capped some parts but managed to lose a good part of it.

Also epic Veeky Forums-thread thread

this is all I have of said thread

Someone PLEASE post the screencaps with that autist who eavesdropped on those girls on a bus or some shit like that and then put everything those girls said about food in a spreadsheet with calories and how many times each type of food was mentioned
Shit's priceless

does anyone have a screencap of the thread some user made titled "making it" saying he hooked up with a trap and then posted a picture which was basically a guy wearing a skirt?

whats the archaeologist line?

Bone for you to examine. People spam it on tinder big time. Cringe-tier

fuck off

This thread reeks of /b/ already

>instead of making OC to benefit the boards let's post moderately amusing screen caps of other anons and laugh about how great of a place it used to be

Oh, I think I know the one. Shouldn't it be paleontologist then?

No

anyone have the icecream shop of the hambeast?

Did this really happen?

I get what you're saying, but have come to disagree with that over the years. Sometimes stuff happens here that is funny, some like to screencap it, some like to laugh at it later, some want to share some laughs.

Just because this place is like a running river we are free to put a net down in the water to catch some nice looking fish, fish we can share with others who weren't present when the net caught the fishfish, but who can enjoy it nonetheless after it's been caught.

Half of these are from last fucking week

What's the "death grip"?

It means your masturbation grip has been so strong you feel jack shit when doing it with a real woman.

need this please

AHAHAHAHAHA
Having a dick must be hell.

Veeky Forums don't change please

U D E N
D
E
N

It has its moments.

Testicular torsion, though...

Truely inspiring!

H A M B U R G