End of the year stats

Post your stats at the end of the year/ stats you are going to start the new year with

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In kg's

>tfw 6'2" and 210lbs
>feels okay
>i acheived this in 3 months following a 10 month long period of inactivity, and i also followed a modified SS routine: no deadlift, more OHP
>looks good and feels good, don't listen to the SS haters

>tfw having one of those days
forgot pic

welp... this is me reddit

Half blue half teal right now
Want to finish 2017 with one or more green and no blue left

Where can i do this test

symmetricstrength.com/

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

> tfw your bench is still shit
T-thanks Candito

perfectly proficient, in 2-3 months after cut hopefully itll all be advanced if i cant keep the strength

Not bad at all I think
Also i have a account, Ares94
Add me!

hieght/weight?

Liftin for almost a year. Newbie gains gave me fuck all. Sleeping 7 hrs, eating just over, mostly on maintenance. I work a varied job with lots of walking so its next to impossible to estimate my calories out (no calorie counters allowed either)

If you dont get much from newbie gains and your muscles have adapted to the workload, is there still a way to trigger rapid gains? I will eat 3000+ calories if i have to, just worried that im not made for it, that ill just accumulate fat and cutting will eat my puny gains.

Oh and I squat atg at the moment. My pl squat was around 120kg for 5 reps but as of late I sumo deadlift to give my hips the work they need.

Haven't done any push in a month due to hurting shoulder at work.
Haven't squatted for months due to fucked hip. Tried today just to parallel and did 315 easy so I guess I want to start squatting again.

Been lifting since end of Jan.

How much you eating?

Too much. I eat like a pig at home then I lose weight when I go for work. I lose like 5-10 pounds everytime I go to work and have to eat more to make up for it.

195 in those stats. I seem to be hovering around 198 right now.

Whats your routine? Ive been doing 3 day split ss for about 9 months, just now switching to a low volume/high intensity, upper/lower cycle. Is it worth it?

I tried a modified version of SS where I did fucking everything every workout for a couple months.
Now it's ppl. I hit 3x5 on all the big lifts minus deads. If I feel like it I throw in more reps.
Once I get back from work I drop my lifts 5 pounds and try to increase by 5 pounds every workout since I started eating more.

If I don't like the feel of something I will increase the reps or slow every rep down a lot. For example I hit 175 on OHP for reps in October and I didn't like it so I started doing 155-165 at like quarter pace. Same with 90 pound dips for 10. I can't increase weight because the bar will literally snap so I just go slow.

Seems to be working. Anyway the basic variation in my routine is

>can't do normal squats. Do hex bar squats with feet farther forward
>no room for normal deads anymore. Do hex bar
>also was doing bulgarian split squats with bb
>bb glute bridges for 3x10
>switch off on incline and flat bench every workout. Don't do both on same day
>started doing Klokov press after ohp
>stopped doing bent over rows, do them on bench now which is a lot harder and feels better for me

Other than that it's pretty straightforward with some curls thrown in. But that's more info than you asked for

Shit bench and press. Meh

I swear to god I hate being fat. I can out lift a lot of people in my gym, but this still says I'm a novice

My stats btw

how are you outlifting anyone with those stats. im still dyel and i only out lift geezers and people who dont actually lift
also deadlifting your body weight deserves no more than novice

End of this year
>Squat: 315 x 3 (also tempo pause squatted same weight for a single this morning)
>Front Squat: 225 x 4
>Diddly: 365 x 3 (haven't done diddly in a while, just snatch and clean pulls)
>Power Clean: 185 x 2
>Dips: BW (181) + 90 x 6
>OHP: 135 x 6
>Push Press: 175 x 1

2017:
Honestly senpai, anything that is at least a 45lb/20kg increase to all so my Clean and jerk and Snatch could go up

My body weight is 210.

I know my deadlift sucks, but I don't train it very much. Last time I did it was a month ago. Bench too.

> people who don't actually lift
That's half my gym

Part 1.

Part 2