Body rate thread

Me on the right about a year and a half ago, me on the left about 3 weeks ago, I know I need to hit chest more, I'm 6'1'' 170, and can only bench 150 for 5, so that's something I really need to work on. Kinda happy with my squats, I hit 2 plates for 5 yesterday, working on my deadlift, it's at 205 for 5. OHP is at 100 for 5. Just making steady progress.

Just kinda wondering if anyone could rate me, came here just because I'm hoping for an objective rating on my looks, you can be as harsh as you want, appreciate it all. Sorry for not including legs in the pic too

good job

you're looks aren't a hindrance you look average.

Great progress, especially doing something with that hair and mustache. You still have an extremely long way to go. Keep up the good work.

Looking good, just get a haircut.

Thanks to both of you, appreciate it :D Yea the moustache was during no shave novemeber haha, don't worry I don't really like having a moustache usually :D

great work man, solid 8

Could I get a rate as well. I know I need to work a lot an chest like OP. Am I at least out of Auschwitz mode yet?

Thanks a bunch man, got a haircut since the pic on the left :D

Why are you posing like that

You are a skeleton. That pose makes you look even more skelly. End yourself.

Bulk more you lifting but you ain't eatin

Another pic of me just for reference with clothes on

Not bad man, solid 7.5/10 I'd say, not sure about the face. I'd say definitely gain a bit more weight, not sure what you're at but you look a bit underweight imo

Thanks a bunch man! Appreciated

Eat more food. You've got great definition, but it's ruined by your overall lack of size everywhere.

Better?

Yea senpai, better angle, but you're still looking real scrawny, definitely need to put on weight

skinny boy who lift barbell but no eat follow path to nowhere

What the fuck are you wearing? This is going to be on CNN titled "DISTURBING PICTURE BEFORE MASSACRE"

uhh It's a long black coat, and a black sweater underneath? Didn't think it was that bad, I've gotten a lot of compliments on the coat? And I have a black back with green straps on that I bring my gym stuff in

Never will I understand why hungry skeletons take their shirts off

I'm in a similar place to that user. I eat until I'm sick several times a day and focus on calorie rich foods but all that happens is I take enormous shits and can't add weight.

Guessing my issue is doing too much cardio but I just enjoy it too much to stop.

height? weight?

Yeah, the coat is cool, its the shit underneath it thats the problem. Don't wear black on black m8.

Ahh kk makes sense, what colours would you suggest go well with the black coat?

Rate me brehs. I know I'm still fat as fuck

With no face and just the upper body? Probably like 5-6/10

take some high protein weight gain powder after lifting, as well as eating as much as you can, but eat clean like fiberous carbs and protein

short answer, white or grey. Black is cool too, as long as it doesn;t look like its a hoody that came from a megadeath concert.

Awesome thanks, haha the sweater is from aeropostale, it's just the skyline of some city, forget which one

Left is summer of 2014
Right is at almost 2017
Only thing i really regret is not taking progress pics as a beginner. All i have is that weird beach photo of me as a kid.

Damn sick progress dude, got a really nice chest, mind if I ask your bench?

Dayumm boy. Looking like a greek god. Height weight? Good job btw

178 cm and about 60 kg (or 5'10" and 132 lbs in freedom units)

Im jelly op. Your body is completely perfect.

Routine? Looking sick, breh.

Not sure. I may test my barbell maxes sometime this week if i go to a gym. I dont really use barbells for regular training.
5'8" 165 now
Started at 140
So overall i have only gained weight on this journey but look better.
Thanks friend.

N O L A T S

OP please answer me - loose skin? is it tucked under your boxers? your pic gives me hope. isn't is ruined skin around your belly and waist?

What do you use? Dumbbells? Also, how tall are you? I've been lifting for like 3 months and when I started I looked exactly like you did so I'm trying to gauge what 3 years of progress could look like.

Hey man it's OP here, I do have a bit of loose skin right at the bottom of my stomach, but it is barely noticeable at all, only when I'm bent over like doing a pushup or something. Honestly it's not too bad and just reminds me of my progress, also when I end up getting bigger after losing the rest of my fat it will most likely be filled in with muscle, so eventually it won't even be noticeable. No chicks I've been with since I've lost weight have mentioned it or seemed turned off by it, so honestly I don't think it's too bad :D

He say's he's 5'8'' in the comment you replied to

Ignore height question, I am retarded

I mostly use dip bars, rings and pull up bar and for some things i use bricks lol.

Yeah I forgot in the 2 seconds that I looked away from his comment and started typing

Damn, thanks. That's seriously impressive dude.

that's awesome man, I haven't managed to finish my cut and get rid of the final 5% bodyfat because I've been afraid of loose skin. just been on a permabulk/maintenance diet. after seeing your pic I'm gonna dedicate myself to a well needed cut now. glad I saw your post mate you're doing great carry on you're gonna make it=)

Thanks man, much appreciated, and same to you :D You got this shit man, best of luck :)

Bumb

hungry skellington with bad insertions.

how can you be 6'1 170lbs and still be so fucking fat? you should look kind of lanky at that stage.

anyway keep cutting man.

I dunno desu, still got a ways to go, gonna keep cutting and working

Rate please

You can cut all you want, you aren't gonna look like you want to without adding muscle mass.

is that a dragon dildo? mmk

0/projects

What? Are you fucking us around? How can you look that good by only using dips and pull ups? Could you offer a detailed routine?

You look good man don't worry about it.

I never said i just do dips and pull ups.
I dont have a routine but ill try to sum up what exercises i use
Chest: dips, bulgarian dips, archer dips and band push ups
Back and biceps: weighted chin ups, archer pull ups, and ring pull ups
Shoulders: free handstand push ups and elevated handstand push ups
Then core and legs i only hit occasionally when my upperbody is too sore and joints are hurting.

Auswitz oven dodger/10

Am I making gains

I still feel small and fat as fuck

no shit, your legs look like shit and you're a manlet to boot. looking at whole body its obvious that you're overcompensating

Thanks man, much appreciated!

Yep, makes sense, that's why I've been focusing on getting my lifts much higher. Do you think I should just maintain my weight and try to change my fat into muscle? Then start slowly bulking from there? From what I've read that seems like a pretty decent option for me at this weight

r8

using magic angle on thisone to not look dyel

also rate my bench setup.

Kek
It never ceases to amaze me how every other DYEL will say something negative about a good physique.

My progress.
4 and a bit years, natty of course.

stretchmarks/10

>No shave November
>gag

How did you fix receding hairline?

Who is also /skeltal/ here?

Can I get a rate fit?
5'8" 170 lb now
Trying to cut about 5lb

Aint I gonna make it?

Technically there is no bench in this pic

lol.. you are skinny but not that bad.
Gain some chest and you will be close to the ottermode

Niiice core, arms are indeed skelly tho

Wanna swap bodies? You look ripped by normie standards?

r8 pls

6'4" 192lb
lost 18 lb last 2 months
trying to get just little bit more off before bulking for first time

dayum, goal body right there

Never touched weights in my life

Do I have potential to get big or should I go home now? Been skinny my whole life, 5'10" , 145lbs

routine/diet?

Is that possible to this
became this?

no you're one in a thousand magical breed that simply can not gain weight no matter what. Laws of physics don't apply to you, every calorie past 1500 you eat a day magically disappears to nothingness

read the sticky

If you hit shoulders and traps more you'd have that really good looking lean physique that girls like. Like other people said, you are skinny but you look good

>Do I have potential to get big

No, your body alone is the sole exception to hundreds of thousands of years of human anatomical development. There's 0% chance you will ever be able to gain another pound of weight in your life. Im so sorry user...

3-split 6-7 a week + 20 min cardio on treadmill after each session. Usually work out 2 hours a day.

I don't count calories. I just eat healthy and make sure i get my protons.

Weight, height?

6'0''

>Never touched weights in my life

you never touched food in your life either

Epic my bros simply epic...

My point is I don't want to be a hungry skellington that happens to be ripped

I want to get BIG, and im worried bulking won't work because when I get into cutting mode I'll just lose all the weight

this is a drawing

>Never touched weights in my life
Why do you people post here?
Are you expecting compliments? Reassurance that you don't look that bad?

Honestly you're looking fine you just need to deadlift to pull your frame together aesthetically.
Target lats specifically, your eventual developed body would look amazing with a bit of extra width.
Solid weight loss. Not much to do now but eat hearty and knuckle down on the training for a year or two. You've already come farther than most people ever will on terms of physical transformation.
Solid give us a front on shot.
Great Adonis, abs insertions look kinda on the bad side but its too early to tell. Work on compounds and develop a proportionate base and then switch to a brosplit if you must.
Losing weight for sure. Make sure you understand your fitness goals before you start. Whether its weight loss or strength gains make sure you decide right away, its hard to measure progress without direction, and even harder to stay motivated without clearly seeing said progress. Kind of like running a race without knowing where the finish line is. I say cut hard for quality of life and attempt to build muscle from there.
Pretty good for normies honestly.
Solid cut. Shave your abdomen and keep the chest hair .
Strong foundation. Fuck the cut. Eat and lift some more.
Good proportions. Work on your lats for a bit more width. Maybe do some heavy back exercises to thicken those forearms out a bit .
Everyone has it in them to get Veeky Forums its just a matter of discipline.

179cm 88kg down from 96kg.

Is my back ok? I'm slightly pulling my shoulders back in both, and in the right one I'm leaning back a bit, but it's not a full flex.
I'm 5'7, ~76kg for reference.

Please respond.

That was my first ever post on Veeky Forums

I want some info more than anything else

Like what my body type is, what kind of natty gains I can achieve and how far away I am from that

Why would I get compliments for being a DYEL?

read the sticky
pick a routine and stick to it
eat
wait 3 months
then come back to us.

lookin strong, i'd emphasize lats more tho

Yeah I've been doing weighted chinups for the most part, so reps never go past 5. I think I need to do some pullups for volume because I'm a bit weak at them anyway.

You got flamed because you asked a silly question. Every single person can get big.

Start now, and in one year you'll look "big" to your perception today. The only problem is, it will seem small to you by then. The goal posts will probably continue to recede into the horizon, if you're like most of us. You'll wonder whether you should take the steroid leap. You won't. You'll keep at it for a while after that, but the fire will die down and you'll be unfulfilled.

Good luck, have fun!