Butt crisis

Hello /fit
i need help to get my butt bigger and rounder
(heart shaped if possible) im a trap, any routine or diet given would be extremely helpful

Other urls found in this thread:

ojs.ub.uni-konstanz.de/cpa/article/download/4415/410
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're obviously confused. Go get some psychiatric help.

Bump. I'm a twink bottom, and I need help in this area too. I have been doing squats and deads. My thighs look better, and my butt is more full, but it doesn't stick out all bubbly like I want.

Butt shape is genetics. Your thighs will explode way more readily than your ass will. This is typical.

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

wide stance squats
wide stance box squats
rack pulls with hip thrust emphasis
hipthrusts weighted
donkey kicks

Squat heavier. By the time I got a 405 ORM my butt was pretty j00cy

Noose hangs x 1

Squats and deadlifts, also do hamstring curls or that thing with your feet under the barbell on the floor if you don't have a hamstring curl machine. Also do weighted hipthrusts to isolate them glutes. Also Romanian deadlifts.

squats and oats, if no work, try oats and squats

>*PFFFFTHHHHHAAAAARP*

Just kys instead :)

digits don't lie

not sure if bait, if not bait: this ^

Dude, i would fuck you over and over, make you deepthroat me and make you cum night and day sucking your nipples. But i can't just tell you what you want to hear because that'd be selfish and detrimental to you. And since i care about my bros, i have to help you find the light every man has inside him, inside every cell of his body, the light of the natural urge to be a man.
Your mind is saying you to be a sissy, but your inner you wants to be a man. Seek help.
I would like to meet you, help you become a trap, make you my trap bf, hang around holding hands and kissing your femenine neck, kiss you tenderly and fuck your boipuccy with love. But that would be detrimental to your soul and mind and life. You'd be so unhappy pretending to be the guy who "accepts" himself as "he is", because inside, deep inside he's a man.
I wish the best to you. Seek help.

the quckest way is to just kys.

OP post pics of booty and it will help us give advice.

Preferably in fem workout gear.

According to this study ojs.ub.uni-konstanz.de/cpa/article/download/4415/410
Which may or may not be applicable because it used real (genetic) women who were already athletic and who already knew the movement patterns you'll get the most glute activation out of weighted lunges and weighted step ups.
Just something to think about.

drink bleach, I hear it's made for traps.

Ok dipshits. I'm only gonna post this once.

You're males. So if you do dumb shit like not lifting or only cardio, you'll just look like gross skinny males. If you want to look like females (big ass, etc) you should take advantage of male's massive ability to build muscle, and build that muscle in the places that make you look feminine.

In other words, do fucking fit chick routines. Pic related. Any questions?