Starting my first cycle in a couple of weeks. What can I expect? I'm thinking about stacking with dbol

Starting my first cycle in a couple of weeks. What can I expect? I'm thinking about stacking with dbol.

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for the input. Never change, Veeky Forums.

>creates his own thread instead of going to the general
>cries when he doesn't get (you)s

Didn't want you's. I wanted input. But I guess it's hard to tell when you're a douchebag.

Lurk more, cunt. There's a fraud general up all the fucking time.

You can expect losing your natty card and depending on a needle in your ass for your gains and wanting easy mode and things handed to you, instead of taking they way which will make you grow both mentally and physically. Have fun meat head

stay mad little dude

seriously man dont do it, it isnt worth it

>doing gear
>calls someone a douchebag

Why are redditors here all the time?

Lmao never claimed to be big, stay chasing the easy way out insecure dude!! Lmao go inject the needle in your ass though man and when you can't afford more do gay for pay

>steroids make everything easier

u wot?

They do make things easier than if you didn't use them, lmao this whole board so much muscle gains but no mental gains.

They don't make muscle gains any easier, it just allows your muscles to repair faster so you can work out more frequently. Cry more, dyel

backne lots and lot of acne all over the place

I am dyel but I'm not insecure lmao, recovery is a huge part of gaining muscle, idiot. Plus Im an athlete so I'm not just good at putting things up and down, lmao meatheads, what a joke

Considering you can take 500/wk, sit on your arse and outgrow unassisted lifters who are actually training.... you're full of shit.

Gear grows muscle even without activity, up to a point.

If you're an "athlete" who doesn't juice then you're not really an athlete, even moreso if you're a dyel athlete.

Lmao not gonna make me insecure, I know I'm skinny at least I'm busting my ass in the gym and i know a lot of basketball players who went to my gym who play overseas for money and they don't juice. Balling up meatheads is the most fun, all that muscle and they can't guard me or do anything, ill start talking trash and they'll act like submissive dogs. Have fun with roids pussy

>play overseas

nitpicking small shit from my argument instead of actually addressing the full thing and they're really good, one even played Chris Paul at a camp and crossed him over. They don't even go to the gym to go all out they just toy around and slaughter everyone

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

Read for yourself.

>athlete
>taking off the shelf cycle

you must play tball or touch football then because real athletes get drug tested and don't run the same cycles as bodybuilders.

Go on båck to re∂∂it where you belong now

I have a feeling lifting and Veeky Forums is the only thing you got going for you, no point in arguing with a fool. Meatheads amirite?

>riding that black cock this much

take it out and catch your breath or you might pass out

How stupid are you, I clearly stated I play basketball, you at least know how to read, lemme guess youre the guy who can't match the dumbbell with the corresponding number on the rack too.... amirite?

>tfw you're too smart to be fit

>they don't even go to the gym

>What can I expect?
Shrunken testis
Mood swings
Possible gyno
Myocardium enlargement
Acne
Balding

Never said that I love lifting, youre just using some stupid meme from this board against me when it doest even apply. So Veeky Forums is all you got going for you?

Never said.... that I love lifting, youre just using some stupid meme from this board against me when it doest even apply. So Veeky Forums is all you got going for you?

>is fit all you have going for you

Nah, I'm a dyel "athlete" who goes to a gym where non-name basketball players used to go, players who can cross over professionals without even needing to work out!

They don't even go to the gym to play all out, they just toy around. Can you not even read complete sentences? I know you got a lot of muscle but at least have a shred of basic intelligence

I never said they never worked out a lot of them are in great shape and put up great numbers they're not pussies who use roads

If they're professionals, they juice.

*roids

sure about that they have achievable physiques and they numbers they put up are pretty decent, I know some D2 athletes, moral of the story this dude isn't too smart

pretty sure professionals are NBA players, I know D league and over seas amateurs, now roiding pussies are accusing others of roids, oh boy this is fun

Fucking christ mate take their cocks out of your mouth

>they're not pussies who use roads
kek

keyboard warrior is getting angry

Wait but answer the main question is lifting all you got going for you? Have a feeling you got that boring ass personality all meatheads have. Just answer that question and Im gone

>mfw this retard thinks there are "overseas amateurs"

wait you didnt answer my question, and you can play in amateur leagues in Europe

>this retard thinks that people play in Europe for free

I literally never mentioned anything about free, and btw answer my question: is lifting all you got going for you and do you have that boring ass meathead personality? Its a yes or no question

No, underage fag. I juice because I'm busy and it helps maximize my gains. I've got a small business with 6 employees (10 during peak season) and I'm finishing up my MBA this year as well as closing on my third rental home next week.

They make muscle gains much easier, it's like comparing a leaky faucet to a power washer.

>tfw roiding for over a year
>tfw have never injected a needle in my ass

They just help me recover faster so I'm not worn out the day after my workout. Get some sleep, you have school on Monday.

>average drumpf voter

What a waste of quads on a loser.

see

>drumpflet
>can't count to four

yep, everything checks out here

>yfw you're too smart to win

I don't cycle test.

>too smart to win
>tfw to intelligent to fall for r/the_donald newfags

So what do you take?

>supporting a liberal embodiment of the establishment
>calling someone else a newfag

Tren right now.

>implying that because somebody hasn't fallen for the same cult of personality you did they must be a liberal hillary supporter

pssh nothin personnel kiddo

are you jason bloho?

Considering that Tren is notably more anabolic than testosterone is, that isn't really going to change things.

You a fan?

>kiddo
>psssh

>images.jpg

no, your online boastening is similar to the monster and is equally pointless

He asked, I answered.

It's you isn't it. I can fucking tell. I'm one of the anons who helped you in the last thread.

If you're gonna do this shit, fucking research first, have AI and PCT on hand, and extras of everything, plus bloods. Bloods are important. No bloods, no fucking cycle. Also, make sure you know how to actually inject.

And if it's your first cycle, just do test E. No fucking Dbol. I explained this in the last thread. You don't know how your body will react, so when you put 2 chemicals in there, and get bad reactions (for your first cycle, this is likely) you won't know which is causing it.

Just in case you didn't hear the fist time.
>NO FUCKING DBOL FAGGOT
Anyway, rage over, good luck OP. Also, talk to /fraud/, since they're hopefully less retarded than Veeky Forums. Also, don't get angry when you fuck yourself up permanently and need a doctor. You've been warned to stay away from roids.

Also, I'm natty, so my advice is probably shit, but it's still hopefully better than the other fuckwits in this thread.

Youre pretty stupid for not taking a low dose of test with tren to lower potential sides