Okay guys, here's my two cents

okay guys, here's my two cents.
I was unlucky with girls all my life, they were a mistery.
Then some months ago, I decided to stop being a waste of time and start lifting, because I saw a 10/10 girl on facebook, it changed my life.
I learned the memes here, read some PUA shit, even got some phones in college without luck.

I've realized something.
Is not that women are picky, we all know that top 15-20% gets the 80% of girls and that 80% of males are competing for the bottom 20% of girls.

I've realized something important.
Whenever I go out, I start judging males by their looks, and most of the time, 80% of the time I got 1-3, at best a male will be a 6, and that's a lucky one.

I've come to the conclusion that 80% of males are simply too unfuckable, have no charisma, no money, nothing, they're simply losers.

Yes, the 6" tall meme exist, yes, male models get pussy in five minutes, that shit is real.

But having said that, most males simply need to get to that 15% top male spot to get easy pussy.
Is not hard, simply not being a slob, being Veeky Forums (I don't mean huge, simply visible abs, nice chest and good biceps is enough), learning to be Veeky Forums and have a style, and being well read, nothign too amazing, and of course, having social skills, hygiene and being funny, maybe having a dog and have a job.

Is not impossible to do that, and I would say it would take less than two years to do that.
We're fucking peacocks, and is our biological duty to have a nice feather tail.

Yes, I'm a brown 5"7 manlet, and yes, I know my place in the male hierarchy.
But I've come to the conclusion, that is women, not males who are really desperate, simply imagine if 80% of girls were extremelly ugly or unfuckable, that's the situation of most girls IRL.

After a wild journey, I realize I still have hope, and that the becoming a Chad is possible.

After all, girls aren't asking too much, but the bare basic, they're desperate.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-mathematics-of-beauty/
hookingupsmart.com/2010/09/14/hookinguprealities/sex-and-the-pareto-principle/
elitedaily.com/social-news/men-women-tinder-experiment/1310866/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tinder-man-swipes-right-on-200000-women-with-little-success-a7168056.html
businessinsider.com/likelihood-of-getting-a-response-in-online-dating-men-vs-women-2013-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is actually well written and pretty true. As I've gotten older it's gotten even easier to get girls as I've stayed in decent shape.

Once you're past 25 just having a decent job, being moderately fit, having good hygiene, and dressing somewhat well really makes you stand out. Most guys that age have really just let go and gotten fat, given up on keeping their appearance up, etc

Now you are beginning to understand. Your competition is not Brad Pitt or Jeff Seid, your competition is that skinny fat dude with a pencil neck wearing a plaid shirt buttoned all the way up saying shit like "it's lit!"

13 years old - The post

>implying is not true
I'm brown and manlet and I've start to get complimented by females because I look bigger and less fat.

The only desperate person here is you. You're so desperate for pussy you put it on the pedestal. You think most or even half of all women are fuckable? You probably just don't get close enough to real women on a regular basis to realize that they are mostly 4s and 5s with makeup giving them a slight boost of 1 or 2 points. At least half of all women are too fat in any White country. Many women have weird facial hair or a weird voice etc. Real women have flaws, just like men. Once you escape your bubble this will hit you in the face and you'll understand that men and women today deserve each other. We're all less attractive than we could have been in earlier times when all men worked physically growing up, and all women would present themselves in a manner appropriate for a woman, rather than acting like perpetual teenage boys with boobs.

I don't have the picture, but the average look of females is a 6, while the average male look is a 3.

It was a study I saw here.

> the average look of females is a 6

WITH MAKEUP. The true average is 5, but all women are bumped up a notch (or even 2 as I said) if they know how to use makeup.

>the average male look is a 3

According to women? Yeah, no shit, that's why the 80-20 meme is real. Women evolved to ignore most men in favor of the few at the top.

I'm a male and I would put 80% of males into the 1-3 tier.

not a faggot.

even chubby girls are hot, women simply need not be morbidly obese to be fuckable.

If women are more desperate how come there are way more female prostitutes for men?

All you're saying is that you have low standards when it comes to women, and that you are dismissive when you judge other men.

because is a cheap easy job.

now try to get females to suck your dick for free.

also females have like twenty times less testosterone, so they have small sexual drive.

most males, if not all, are unclear, fat, not fit, bald, have no style, have no charisma, not big money, submissive.

are u surprised my findings correlate with tinder data?

a 6 male is one that has a nice face and is tall.

there's not 10/10 males, not even male models.

the best a male can be is 7.

>most males, if not all, are unclear, fat, not fit, bald, have no style, have no charisma, not big money, submissive.

All subjective, and reads like it's written by a woman. Here's the rebuttal:

>most females, if not all, are unclear (covered by makeup), fat (!), not fit (!!), hairy, have no intellectual substance, have no charisma, not curvy, act bitchy

Your point?

>tinder data

Tinder does not represent the population at large. All women on tinder are sluts and most men on tinder are desperate low standard cucks like you.

I have a dick between my legs fucktard.

I'm going to give you this example:
In ancient times, when we were at the caves, most males died young or we're killed, and girls were usually on the alpha harems, and they had not choice but being sex slaves or war brides.

The most alpha males, the ones that were physically fit, or have social status or resources, had hundreds of wives, as some kings were.

After some millions of years of this breeding tactic, we can conclude that males sexual strategy is to breed with as many women as he can, that's why most males would fuck even chubby or average girls.
Meanwhile girls have only breed with powerfull alpha or rich males, the kings, the alpha warrior, the tribe chaman or elder or priest.

Therefore it makes sense that women would only find the top percent of males fuckable.

You sound like a bitter virgin faggot.

>having social skills
I can do the rest but this shit is impossible for me. Is there any hope

ITT: Insecure Poo In Loo midget tries to get others to buy into his warped delusions

I was in the same.

Read this book: How to win friends and influence people.
Also look up on youtube some lecture over building rapport.

Basically you need to carry the conversation, this is why you should read a lot or watch documentaries rather than fapping to videogames.
The secret is to talk about the interest of the other person, not yours, people are interested in their own interest or hobbies, not yours.

Compliment people a lot, avoid to confront people, avoid discussions, avoid making the other people feel like shit, try to make the other people feel like he's the best.

Make jokes complimenting the other, that works 100% of the times, guaranteed.

Is not hard to do and very easy to learn.
Be harsh as fuck on yourself, take the blame, but be soft, encourage and motivate others.

Also, smile.

I've gotten to start getting looks from girls.
Funny how IRL is diferent than the memes here.

You're an idiot. He's right.

Makeup is normal. Most women are not hairy or fat. They don't need charisma but charm. A woman is like a mirror, if you're a weak worthless bitch she'll act bitchy and domineering. If you're worth something she'll do her best not to lose you.

Just stop making excuses and stop being such a worthless sack of excuses.

>this is why you should read a lot or watch documentaries rather than fapping to videogames.

Nobody really wants to talk about Byzantium or Moby Dick or symbolism in film. Reading is only going to give you stuff to talk about with the 5 women who care about that stuff of which only 2 will be able to carry on a decent conversation about it.

You are better of watching Love and HipHop and browsing reddit for conversational fodder desu.

Nice reddit spacing, Pajeet.

> it makes sense that women would only find the top percent of males fuckable

Yeah, that's what I said. I agree with all of this evopsych stuff. Not your precise phrasing but overall we're really not at an impass here. You just seem to miss the point. You think there is actually some quality about the top 15% of men that makes them attractive while the others are not. But that's not true. They are attractive BECAUSE they are in the top 15%! What do I mean by this? I mean, if you killed off the existing top 15% right now women would immediately be just as attracted to the then new top 15%.

From this scenario you should be able to understand that women's perspective truly is warped, like a lens focussing on the top 15%. REALLY, the average man is a 5, just like the average woman is a 5. But in women's perception objective data is skewed and out comes a new interpretation where women honestly believe a 5 is a 3. Just like makeup makes men think a 5 is a 6. Of course men's perception is completely objective, that's why women need objective tricks like body-shaping clothing and makeup to become more attractive, while women's skewed perception means anything that paints you as part of the top 15% makes you attractive to them regardless of your real, objective looks.

>Most women are not hairy or fat

Literally half of all women are objectively FAT. I don't know any stats about the issue of hairiness but the majority of women I meet have plucked or waxed eye brows and I assume they don't do that because they enjoy it so much. You seem to be rather ignorant of what women would look like if they didn't spend hours every day on their looks.

>Makeup is normal

Wtf does that even mean? How is that observation relevant, you fucking brainlet? lmao

Seen this book popping up couple of times now. Your post made me check it out again, gonna start reading it asap.

Whats the building rapport tho?

no fucking retard.
most women are mentally retarded.
I've had to carry the conversation like 95% of the time.
most girls will simply huh and nod, women are mentally inferior.

But being able to namedrop lit or tv memes will help you come as smart ot intelectual, retard.

have you ever spoken to a girl and try to get her phone?

no, fucking retard from r9k.
yes, you're right that if you kill 80% of males then women will flock to the new 15%

that's how women work, idiot, they seek the best alpha seed they can get, that's why they cheat.

but I've been rating all the males I see on the street and males I meet IRL.
80% are simply unfuckable.

and yes, in burgerland, kingdom of the FAT, 70% of women are fat.
but I'm not american retard.

Don't think being mordbily obese is normal outside the USA.

building rapport is a sale technique to make the other person feel confident and secure about you, so he trust you, so you can sell.
It has to do more with body language, touch, imitating the other person voice.

It's subconciusly but it works.

Anyone else suddenly become a massive pussy after becoming Veeky Forums?

In terms of watching movies, whenever I see a slightly heroic sacrifice or brotherly bonding scene, I can't even control the tears.

But it's only with bros and men. Seeing women die doesn't affect me.

Maybe gay?

males can also be sensitive.
nothing weird about males crying, that's a sign of empathy.

males die in movies in heroic ways, females die in tragic ways.

>but I've been rating all the males I see on the street and males I meet IRL. 80% are simply unfuckable.

The crux of your argument seems to be that you want to fuck every fifth man you see. you forgot to say no homo.

>But being able to namedrop lit or tv memes will help you come as smart ot intelectual, retard.

You will bore people

>have you ever spoken to a girl and try to get her phone?

Yep, even had SEX. That's right.

nope retard, I'm not a faggot.
but after browsing this board I started to rate males in terms of looks.
I feel disgust whenever I see a fat male.

nope retard.
we're talking about her interest.
being able to namedrop basic shit to shit she founds interesting is a technique to build rapport, fucking r9k faggot.

>even had sex
so you're another virgin from r9k that can't score pussy?

it's all on youtube in Audiobook form if anyone else is interested.

That's how I listened to it. Took alot of notes too.

gotta name or link or something? found an hour and a half lecture of one Tony Robbins..

google a pdf, is an old book from the 30's.
is very easy to find it.

>6'2"
>strong jawline
>sunken cheeks
>bright blue eyes
>in tact hairline, no bald relatives
>wealthy family
>Veeky Forums x Veeky Forums
>get approached by girls who regularly tell me I'm attractive
>4.0 gpa in mathematics

I'm going to become Patrick Bateman this year

>but after browsing this board I started to rate males in terms of looks.
>implying the way we rate each other on this board has anything to do with reality, let alone female perception

Remember when you thought Jason Statham looked big? Remember when you thought 6'1 was tall? Dumbass

yeah bro, some of us weren't genetically blessed, this however doesn't mean we can't look ast best as we can.

no retard, are u going to tell me males are 5-6 on average while study after study shows only the top 20% of males are attractive and that in ancient times only one male of 14 reproduced?

are u going to deny data?

You're one dense motherfucker.

wanna see me post the science studies that support my position?

got any science shit to back up your argument, faggot?

or are u going to use feeling as evidence?

M8, I already expained at length that i agree with all the "science" on the matter. You were either unwilling or unable to see my point (ratings on a 10 scale imply absolute, women's attraction is relative). There's nothing left to say.

After browsing Veeky Forums for a while I realized the manlet meme is just that, a meme. Height is a huge factor in attractiveness, don't get me wrong. But it's not the be all and end all. Do you really think that a woman will choose an awkward and lanky 6'2 with a shitty face over a fit, attractive, and charismatic manlet?

Of course, a 6'2 fit man with an attractive face will get pussy flocking to him, even if he doesn't try or has a shitty personality. Because that is the peak of aesthetics. But as a 5'8 manlet, I've been with girls taller than me and had sex offered to me.

except I'm talking about the physical looks dumbass.

Include most males are bald, some have poor hygiene, lack social skills, are submissive, are not smart, can't sustain a conversation and you got males into vomit tier.

I have some friends that are 5'8" but get poosy all the time. They're attractive and fit. Height is just a ancillary factor, not the deciding one.

Now we're back all the way at the start with you posting a cringey bitch list of things you put other men down for to make yourself feel better. If you look for a flaw you'll find one, we all have them. If you applied the same scrutiny to women you'd find flaws on every last one of them, too.

Men tending to be more forgiving when it comes to flaws does not mean we are incapable of seeing them, so don't even think about rambling through all the evo psych scarcity mentality shit for the umpteenth time. You are experiencing a particular form of denial where you can't admit the average woman is a 5 on a good day. But she is, whether you're willing to fuck her or not.

are u a women?
average females are hot for most males, clearly in the fuckable range.

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-mathematics-of-beauty/

show me some link or study.

I'm rating males on objective criteria faggot.

I'm sure you're a women.

>I'm rating males on objective criteria faggot.

No, you're not rating men at all, you're confirmation bias-ing your way from one to the next hoping to find as many flaws as possible so YOU FEEL BETTER BY COMPARISON. You're trying to tell yourself YOU'RE part of the 15% or that you can be if you just lift a little more, or whatever. You're on an ego trip with no rhyme or reason. You can't rate men, you're a MAN.

>average females are hot for most males

And yet they are BY DEFINITION 5/10. That's what average fucking means, you subhuman piece of shit. I seriously hope you're not wasting taxes in a White nation.

>being able to namedrop basic shit to shit she founds interesting is a technique to build rapport, fucking r9k faggot.

Namedropping authors she has never heard of is not going to impress her or build rapport. You don't even have to read to namedrop authors.

>so you're another virgin from r9k that can't score pussy?

The joke is that you think that it is a rare feat to talk to a girl or get her number. It's pretty easy. I have leveraged it into sex but i can do better. I can tell you that reading has never gotten me laid or even helped me hold a conversation. I've just learn't a bunch of stuff that no one wants to talk about.

oh, got any study that support your position?

hookingupsmart.com/2010/09/14/hookinguprealities/sex-and-the-pareto-principle/
elitedaily.com/social-news/men-women-tinder-experiment/1310866/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tinder-man-swipes-right-on-200000-women-with-little-success-a7168056.html
businessinsider.com/likelihood-of-getting-a-response-in-online-dating-men-vs-women-2013-7

nope fucking retard.
I don't mean you need to talk her about Dostoiesky, simply learn to hold a conversation fag.

Your brain is Swiss cheese.

>simply learn to hold a conversation

reading more lit will not help you do that is my point

>I learned the memes here, read some PUA shit

stopped reading there, good luck