Snyder enlisted trainer Mark Twight to transform Gadot’s thin...

>Snyder enlisted trainer Mark Twight to transform Gadot’s thin, model body into one that could physically hold her own onscreen with the boys. That meant gaining weight and adding serious muscle.

>“Her wrist — went all the way up. Her elbow was the thickest part of her arm,” Twight recalled to Vanity Fair about meeting the Israeli-born actress for the first time. He added that he was nervous about whether he could finish in time to meet the production schedule.

>Gadot, 30, was equally anxious, telling Twight, “I don’t want to be big and bulky… I don’t want to look like a bodybuilder.”

>“Since I’ve started, I’ve gained about 17 pounds, and it’s all muscle,” she revealed in this month’s issue of Glamour magazine.

how did she do it Veeky Forums?

Obligatory.

Do what?

she is 178. she used to weigh 50 kg, now she weighs 58 kg. this is her 14 lbs "progress".

>dat collarbone
>gone
Sad!

Stop being sexist bigots bros, she's looks great

mirin lats

Can this be done natty?

what lats? lol

Sexism? Here? I hate hearing that, and you know what? Stop it. And I'll say it, right to the camera. Stop it.

Why are you reading Glamour magazine ?

>Israeli actress
>6,000,000 actors

Whoa chill bro I'll stop Jesus

>Israelis are white
>brown eyes

lol nogains

>3 years for this
See nyr fags, this is your future. Just give up now

Someone post the webm of her flat ass from the Fast and Furious movie

>serious muscle
>I don't want to look like a bodybuilder
>I've gained 17 pounds and it's all muscle
>that time frame

Great, sure.
But she doesn't look like an Amazonian Goddess of War.

>genotype dominant expression
>present in all cultures and civilizations

I fail to see any difference desu. She got a tan and lost some boobs?

sexist

That's really more of an issue with how women are represented on screen

If she looked like a female natty bodybuilder she'd be less attractive and the film would make less money

So much sexism ITT. Maybe she identifies as someone who's ripped now

She doesn't have to be bodybuilder big, but she also doesn't have to be a skeleton.

She didn't even try and they had bigger better looking bitches they could have cast.

she looks like a tranny

She looks exactly the same in both pics

I don't get why they went with someone so thin, there's plenty of ripped women that would make a great Wonder Woman

I should be hired as supergirl and trained to gain
>17lbs of muscle

What do you guys think?

Show us pics and we'll give you an honest critique

Hollywood casting skinny little heroine addicts to fill "tough" or "strong" roles has always been an enormous pet peeve of mine. It's quite easy to have a well built, attractive woman in the role.

why are you posting nattefrost memes on an uzbekistani johnny bravo fanfiction forum?

>Israelis are white
There are Ethiopian Israelis, Yemen Israelis, Iranian Israelis; are you saying they all have white skin?

Gadot is kinda pretty but she doesn't fit the role. They needed a natty lifter to fill those shoes, not a slim 50Kg model who can barely raise a broomstick over her head with both hands. What a waste.

>well built, attractive woman
There are no actresses like that. Ratto Goldberg looks like shit but who could have they cast?

She's very outspokenly Jewish and has great connections. She's not even particular "conventionally attractive" just tall and good face. No ass, no bust, no definition, can't really act. It's pretty ridicules when you think about it and everyone should have been super pissed when they cast her.