Recovering Fatties CBT - Current Fat Body Thread

New year, new you.

What are your goals? How did you do in Q4 2016?

Post your pics, triumphs, losses, gains, and spaghetti stories.

no it hurts too much

I just looked and it's not that much progress for 3 months

I know for a fact no girl will say it because I'm fat and ugly and I like trains.

I bet nine girls got the guts to go on a date with me and actual date not coffee I'm talking wine dine train ride real good time dancing to country music in the beam on my headlights then cuddling in the bed of my truck and watching stars and talking until we fall asleep now that's a true date. I'm a real man I put real effort into dates and I don't wimp out on them either so take notes ladies I'm the guy you friendzoned because I'm too nice well it goes to show that I am a good guy.

you girls keep dating trash and well that's your fault you don't know what your missing out on with me.

>0lbs lost in 2016
>:(

I need to lose a lot. I think I'm gonna not eat from Today - the 7th. Then do that stupid ABC diet thing, just over and over and over.

It's weigh-in Sunday for me. Finally broke the plateau I'd been fighting with through December.

>feels good man

Twenty or so pounds to go until I'll be happy with the number on the scale. I really need to start lifting - I have next to no muscle mass under this fat mess of a body.

fuck it, you be the judge
unsee.
cc/ginebota/

keep it up my son. Start lifting asap, your already in the business of self improvement so you have no reason not to.

Fatty in September, 230 lbs.

Now 205 lbs. -1000 deficit, LISS treadmill and SL 5x5. T-thanks Veeky Forums.

First major goal is 180 lbs, three months should be doable. Then I want to get as low as possible, skinny skelly mode, and then start trying to increase my pitiful "Strong"Lifts and make some gainz.

Good job bro. I'm proud of you. I'm surprised you took that much off in only four months.

put 3kg back on over 4 months after moving out and not paying much attention to diet + not owning a fucking scale, kek.
6kg to go for target.

I am too honestly. The goal is 1000 deficit, which is 2 pounds a week, which is 8 pounds a month, which is 24 pounds for 3 months. The first month was frustrating but once I got into the habit it started going very smoothly. It's very doable and sustainable if you pick satiating nutritious food.

We're all gonna make it.

fucking christmas

gynocity

started at 84kg at 187cm in september 10 2016
currently sitting on 88 kg

im on clean bulk

current lifts:

ohp 50kg x5
bench 65kg x5
squat 105x5
diddly 140x5

i dont see significant fat gains so im going to continue this clean bulk meme and eventually im going to cut

recent back pic

Went 220 > 160 > 200 over the course of 2016 just yo yo dieting. This year hoping to go back to 160 otter mode, probably realize I don't have the body for it, and work strength instead.

Man, I weigh 250 ,6'2 and my goal weight is 180.Trying to make it under 200lbs at the end of 2017. I wonder if its possible

Down to 212 atm moment. I think its the lowest Ive been since 6th grade. I really wanted to hit 200lbs by my birthday, but that's not gonna happen in 24 days.

Easily.
12lbs in 24 days? How about 2 weeks. Keto.

Not him but explain the keto meme to me

t. 6'2'' 240lbs, down from 300 but have been losing like 3 lbs a month for 2 years or some shit

too slow

I've done horribly the last part of this year. I've lost something like 160 lbs in total and now I feel ashamed to post progress because I'm just sad all the time and I'm stuck at 200 lbs.
I feel like I've lost all my motivation because I'm just going to be a blobfish and I'm letting my feels get to me.

320 in July down to 275 this morning. Lost it all laying in bed recovering from a knee op. Kicked my diet and exercise into gear 3 days ago, cleaner than bleach ATM. Just hit a 6km on the road, bout to fuel up and then smash some lifts. Pray for me.

>Fatasfatass
>6'0", 300 lbs
>Start lifting at 18
>Drop 115 lbs in a year and a half
>Stop for two years because I'm a fkn scrub

>Just renewed my membership a few weeks ago

Time to finish up the grind. I apparently only have 15-20 lbs left until I reach my goal weight, but I think my gym scales are fucked up

I lost something like 5 pounds in Q4. However I got much stronger. Went from 5'8" 206 lb to 5'8" 170 lb in a year. I got a girl's number last night. I'm gonna make it.

I'm gonna make it, bros. I'm euphoric.

you were fucking disgusting and now you are less so

keep it up

nice face gains

>started at 360
>worked construction and worked out
>down to 320
>not all fat
>muscles are getting thick
>doing an hour of cardio every other day

But my diet is bs.... I can't seem to find something that works, I know discipline, but yeah. Need to go back to construction to stay busy and not think about food.

I quit soda out of a whim in early 2016 never touched a so since in about 2 weeks ftom know a year ago.no more belly and i structured my diet to be enjoyable went from 180 to 157 from belly to well defined back and 6 pack in good light 4 pack in bad.i am keeping this going till i rach my goal of 180 and around 9-10 percant body fat.