Can we have a Dick Gains Thread?

Can we have a Dick Gains Thread?

Who here has made some dick gains in the past while.

I just started using extenders and have been having some success.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4893512/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao @ these obvious honey pots for delusional chumps with tiny little "penises".

i fucking love having a goliath horse dick. enjoy your boy clits, losers.

1. Dick gains is not possible, you have what you are born with.
2. The image is shit tier bait

not true

Levine et al. evaluated the efficacy of prolonged external PTT as a nonsurgical treatment option in 10 men with PD. In this non-controlled pilot study of PTT, patients were treated using the FastSize penile extender. Traction was applied as the only treatment for 2–8 h per day for 6 months. Penile curvature, and stretched penile length and girth were measured before and after treatment. Additionally, erectile and sexual function was assessed using the International Index of Erectile Function-5 (IIEF-5) and Quality of Life Specific to Male Erection Difficulties (QOL-MED) questionnaires. At the end of the study, all men reported reduced curvature (10–40°), increased penile length (1–2.5 cm), and increased erect penile girth (0.5–1 cm), with correction of hinge effect in four out of four men. However, there was no significant change in quality of life by QOL-MED in this series. The authors of this pilot study concluded that, even though the study included small number of patients, early results suggested that prolonged daily use of PTT treatment should be considered as a new approach for the nonsurgical treatment of PD. Additionally, the authors noted the need for further well designed, randomized studies with larger numbers of patients (18).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4893512/

I've gained almost a .75 inch in girth from manual excersises. Not sure about length gains because I'm not confident in the accuracy of my measurements I took before starting.

I don't even like talking about it on here because it never goes anywhere desu.

>81% prefers an average looking man with large penis over a hot looking man with a small penis

So, being a dicklet is worse than a manlet?

I'm both :(

Women have no fucking idea what they actually want, are unable to properly assess distances and so self reporting is pretty much useless. Don't have a micro dick and don't have an insanely big dick and you're good. Being self conscious in bed is a much bigger turn off for women than your 4.5 incher.

But my friend who has a 4 inch penis has had tons of above-average girls and he is fat too. I'm told that it's charisma that counts. Preferences keep changing.

WHAT IS IT?!

Jelqing works, from what I've heard.
Not that it matters for me 7x5 masterrace

I have 5'5 length and 5'5 girth at biggest point.

Honastly no need for more.

Girls always seem happy afterwards about sex.

I understand if you have a 4' inch or pencil dick though

when a guy sucks your dick, his body produces an special kind of extra testosterone that mixes into his saliva and then it's absorbed by your dick and enables it to grow bigger ! it's a scientific fact

studies show that your dick may growth 1 inch every 6 months after 1 blowjob a day and it will stop after 3-4 inches

If thats a true measurement then youre above average.

7x5.5 goldicock master race reporting, only problem I ever had was with a chick who had a shallow vaginal canal.

To stay on-topic, remember to nofap for a few days and take a warm shower before sex to make sure youre at a 100% erection instead of a half-chub

It literally doesn't matter unless you have a micro penis. I'm cracking up at the idea of some neckbeard sitting at his computer making this image while he's cracking up at the idea of fucking with his fellow man. Humans are weird.

heres me jan 2016 and then july 2016, i still look the same as the right photo.

but, i gained almost a 1/2 inch on my dick

7x6, bitches love this dick.

I always get rock hard as soon as I even get a dirty look from a girl desu

Measurements are legit, funny thing is I'm pretty small when flacid, but I've never understood the point of having a large flacid other than impressing other men at the gym which sounds pretty gay desu

7.5x5 here. feels good to know that I'll NEVER have problems like the rest of these dicklets. women literally always gasp when they see my cock, "wow, it's so big :O"

post dick

just fuck men, boi pussy is tight and any penis will make you feel good. If you have a micro penis, then take it in the ass. There is a gay solution to everything.

>source: some rando fucking website that no one had ever heard of.
Kthxby

I'm not that big but still bottom out in my girl. I guess I'm good enough since she can't take any bigger.

Having a huge dick is just for domination and novelty.

I'm well above average and I still wish my dick was like 9.5x6 just for the fuck of it.

I think you can see an increase of size if you start exercising (and I mean cardio). It's all blood flow, so you might see some improvement, obviously it's not gonna double in size.

have you ever considered, that your friend might be lying to you ?

>6x4.5
>bottom out on most girls I've slept with
>if I don't bottom out don't sleep with them again because loose pussy can be saved for the huge dicks idc really