Sup Veeky Forums, how's your cut going?

Sup Veeky Forums, how's your cut going?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not

i'm so jealous that it made me reply

Fasting until 7. Low carb, leafy greens, healthy protein. This is just day one though.

why cut now?
I always cut at end of February to give me enough time to drop to 10 b4 May

I had KFC yesterday
Today i had some bbq

Fried Chicken, Mash & Scones?

what cut?

>winter
>cut
its like you want to freeze to death

KFC cut, nigga.

how was new years op?

>cutting
>in the winter

kek

if your at above 20% bf, its time to cut now.

dyel

>no gf
>winter clothes cover up fat
>making gains instead of starving and cold
>when summer comes ill be lean from spring-summer cut

Cmon bro.

Is the joke that you're eating a lot?
I'm a 6'5 170 dyel incel and I eat that much.
Are you a manlet op?

i'd say those at 20% can wait until feb

if 25%+ then DEFINITELY start cutting now if you don't plan on doing a dnp psmf suicide cut

My pwo today was chocolate milk, leftover pizza, then quinoa with meatballs.

Starting tomorrow

t. 25% bodyfat pajeet

Personally I'm cutting so the surgeon has an easier job on my huge gyno, but to each his own.

not too bad, considering I don't have enough money to spend on good food if I want to keep saving money.

Good on you m8

fucked up this last 7 days from the 24th to now

probably went from 67.7kg to 70kg but will have to wait for tomorrow or the day after, I count this as a refeed week

I'm around 13-14% bf MAX and cutting with a 300 deficit so I wonder if by March I'm down to 10%bf

>cut
winter just started, you start cutting in spring

some of us are built fat fucks who can't bulk anymore

i'm cutting because I live in Los Angeles, Winter doesn't really exist and I'm newly single. I hit 20% BF but now I'm down at 14%, good enough to get some tinder strange without them thinking I'm a fatfuck now. Bitches don't know or care if you're "just bulking" when you bump into them at a bar or something, they just want some fit guy to fuck and looking like a chubber won't do it for me.

I'll probably cut to 8 or 9% and then clean gains in the spring.

i literally consume 3-4k calories of meat/protein almost daily, ill admit somedays alot of it is from bread/carbs but majority is grilled/rotisserie chicken (sometimes 1 or 2 of those rotisserie chickens they sell in supermarkets , daily)

That being said i am a huge fucking glutton and i have a hard time reducing portions, is there anything BESIDES and EC stack that can help reduce my appetite? I always get really low lows when the ec stack starts wearing off (i get depressed for some reason, everyday i take the stack)

my numbers in the gym are basicly just a few lbs below 1/2/3/4 cause im such a fucking fat ass but being 200lbs at 5'9 isn't fun anymore

i already lost 40lbs from 2 years ago but m8s i need help

This post is a long winded way of asking for EC stack alternatives

Learn self control mate. Make yourself stop eating when you need to, let yourself be hungry. Drink extra water if you need to, but learning to deal with hunger is gonna be a lifelong thing. And you don't wanna be relying on EC/caffeine forever

Chicken and an extremely small cup of rice for meals.

Fruit smoothies for fillers in between.

Oats real nice for in between and stops cravings.

>

I only take a shit once every 3 days or so. Am I dying? Been cutting for a year, down to 224 from 295ish.

how much dio you eat?

Maintenance or just below.

yeah you're probably bowel cancer mode go to a doctor

Pretty solid. I've dropped about 8lb since 12/20 and intermediate fasting has made it pretty easy.

Of course it's mostly water weight and shit but I'm still pretty happy right now.

I honestly don't even care for food all that much anymore. I eat quaker oatmeal squares for breakfast and dinner and I eat very little for lunch (and nothing in between meals). I've lost a huge amount of fat while also gaining muscle. Overall I've lost 20 pounds since mid October. It was difficult in the beginning, but now it's just habit.

>i just eat less and the internet just keeps me afk from thoughts of hunger

track everything and weigh yourself daily, even multiple times a day...day 1 shit, but be autistic about tracking your food and weight.

try IF. you already KNOW how to get shredded, you just have to put it into action and be disciplined

Eternal

This user is retarded

Is he really eating this pizza piece like this?

>went home for Christmas
>gained 3 kg over a span of 7 days

I love my parents' cooking too damn much

nigga its winter.

I'M SO HUNGRY ALL THE TIME

>0.8g per lb

hahahahahaha dude are you fucking spooky or what, it's double that u gotta b eating

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

i'm still trying to bulk

imagine trying to bulk when you can't into sleeping right

Absolute Madman

All I see is heart disease and cancer