Motivation thread

What have you done last year that helped achieve your goals, what did you set out to do and actually accomplish last year, and what do you hope to accomplish this year.

I wanted to lose weight for a competition and for 5 weeks actually ate clean, with a couple cheat days, and now am about to continue to do it until july and then maintain. I got a new job and after 3 months started making my own food and saving tons of cash, and can cook better too.

also dump a Veeky Forums chick or anything motivating

I have sleep apnea and I hate sleeping like that.
Got a CPAP
Losing weight
Have better sleep.

Can't wait to loose weight to sleep normal

Keep going, you are probably adding 2 decades to your life by doing this.

keep going bro

I'd give her some "cool depth", if you catch my sexy drift.

the sign says pool depth

Thanks brothers

To add for my motivation I had a mentor who always said " You are competing with yourself, no one cares about your progression in life"
"You can always do better"

I wanted to get more involved at my local crossfit gym (pls, no hate m8s) after several years of going there. I took the plunge, got my level one. I really enjoy it and people appreciate any help/tips you're able to give them. This year I want to broaden my knowledge and help people achieve their goals. Feels good, brahs.

jesus that pic, and people still think being a fag is a choice.

did the pic make you gay? why?

It is a choice, just do some interner research to see user, there is no gay gene, the gay lobby memed born dis way to get religious fanatics off their back

T. Former gay person(its a combination of things that lead and influence to a choice of that)

I really dislike gays after have been in that scene so long most of them are sick and pedos

I thought the same thing because it's very poorly worded but I think he's saying that the girl is so hot that no one could make the choice to not fuck her, so being gay must be innate, because no one would ever consciously forgo those juicy titties and thick thighs.

Got DAMN who the F is that

that looks gross.

like indian food.

fake tits, ass and lips. no thanks

but the erection is real

Ana Cheri

An accepted universal human nature of low level bisexuality having been discarded in favor of an apparently false, exclusive homosexuality seems to lack enough of a logical foundation to me to be true. I'd like to know the motive behind that many men who would straight lie to claim feeling no psychological attraction to women given the negatives of an exclusive gay lifestyle in the recent past. There also seems to be from what I've read more polarity in sexual orientation for men than you would expect if it was an adopted behavior.

attention seeking and hedonism

exactly, got a raging boner from that pic myself

Sauce?

anri okita

disappointing face desu

>garam masala
>yogurt

It definitely is you pleb

Enjoy your boiled chicken.

>boiled chicken.
that's gross too.

I fry my chicken and eat it with hotsauce and sandwich toppings

mother of fuck

The tits make up for it.

I think it is a different person because the eye shape is different.

the gif has a QT face

Basically they have become so sexually perverted the thought of being filthy and extreme sexuality is why, this is why large amounts are pedos and bug chasers or other gross fetishes
Not exactly sure what you said.

>im muh smart
>why would they do unpopular shit lol?
>dudes are either gay or straight lol like if they weren't born that way they would be BI like women
>ur cant into lagic bro

>lying on the internet
For what purpose user?

everybody keeps laughing at this pic but I can't think of anything else but Joe Swanson when I see it