4cc Roster Poll

Hello Veeky Forumsizens! The Winter Cup is in a month and the Veeky Forums squad needs your input!

Roster poll is here: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezQYVO_XxlVS8zoEUVstsoPd4PJv4ne2zSTfpfsZV8OXIzIA/viewform

>what is this?
stupid but fun virtual divegrass competition between board memes where the AI plays itself. The cup has existed for over five years now and is a big Veeky Forums tradition. We won the whole thing a year ago.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5uWJERfVCU
dailymotion.com/video/x3wolii_2016-Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=dIWPVptSULE
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos
youtube.com/user/xXMackayXx/search?query=pol
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#.2Ffit.2F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some of our games:

Veeky Forums 7-0 /a/ from this summer
youtube.com/watch?v=f5uWJERfVCU

Veeky Forums win the Winter Cup against /u/:
dailymotion.com/video/x3wolii_2016-Veeky Forums-winter-cup-final-match-fit-vs-u_videogames

and have a screencap from a 2015 win

bamp

This is fucking hilarious, /pol/ in particular always gets me

Voting for trappy-chan

The star in the logo should be something Veeky Forums related, like a dumbbell or a very small copy of Starting Strength or something.

or a tiny gallon of milk. Obviously, Scooby should be gold for that dumb hat alone.

that's an interesting idea. I know from the other teams that have won cups Veeky Forums have board-related item (a star seal) for theirs, but everyone has an actual star displayed in some form. Maybe a Veeky Forums item with a star on it? I dunno.

have a goal from the final

a DB witch spinlocks basically looks like a star in a circle from the side

Can I find any links to the /pol/ team playing, I can only imagine the kind of shit they have.

They have one player called JEWS that just has a big nose instead of a face.

here's a game of theirs
youtube.com/watch?v=dIWPVptSULE

here

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos
youtube.com/user/xXMackayXx/search?query=pol

inb4 someone posts the webm of that /pol/ player doing the machine gun celebration

That's true, but it might look a little jewish.

something like this?

Yep, I like it.

Great. Now how do we get it up with the official stuff?

I can handle that. Might be cool as a sort of alternate crest, does that work? We have that on the kits and then the star one for a few other things.
Always great to have more OC honestly.

I'm pretty good with photoshop, so I can lurk the cup threads in the coming weeks for more ideas that need created.

that's fantastic. Next cup thread here will probably be either Feb 10th or 11th for our first game of Winter, but there's always a general cup thread on Veeky Forums or you can reach out to a team manager here: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#.2Ffit.2F

To play on the idea of a barbell "star"

Put varg on the field or make him the face of nofap

much better

Varg is a shared /pol/+/mu/ meme though

bump for responses

I miss supermong

Me too, brah... me too