Veeky Forums cooking dump

About to start my second semester of college, and I was considering using DIY Soylent as my main source of nutrition.

Does fit have any experience living off of shakes like this? How does it compare to just regular chicken and rice? I just want the most convenient and cheap source of healthy bulk.

Here's the recipe for the Soylent: diy.soylent.com/recipes/sean-superfood-v3

Also fit cooking dump

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
naehrwertrechner
workupload.com/file/LzpN6Eg
virustotal.com/de/url/2a312aeba18384d7f89f63daf4c92fd4e77788aaab6e0233e7738c1c287b9913/analysis/1483371854/
imgur.com/a/RNZzq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls respond

>neophilia
donotwant.jpg
Don't go full-retard and eat normal foods like everyone else.

>"surviving" on £20 a week

fucking lol'd, that's a lot of money for food unless you spend money like a retard, try having only £5 a week for food like me then talk

Where so you find chicken breast for $2/lb? Around here, I never see it for less than 5, and that's the almost expired store brand.

First time actually caring about what I eat. How to get 150g protons a day?

How to chicken rice broccoli

PLs explain

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

>Cook everything in butter

Fucking dropped. Fucking fatty, what's next, butter is expensive so switch it with lard?

I'm constantly changing my diet.
A spreadsheet automatically calculates macros and percentage, micros and price.
I have about 120 different kind of foods accumulated in my database, mostly raw products.

If there are any questions, i'm going to work now, be back in 12 hrs I quess.

I made a variant of this chili recipe

>no bacon
>replace ground turkey with chicken tiddy
>disregard the peppers and season with black pepper to taste
>replace spices with just 1 tsp of chili powder
>use 1L chicken stock
>add about 0.5L water

shit's bretty gud

4140 kcal, 532g carbs, 281.5g protons, 79.5g fat per 3300g of it

Being poor doesnt make you a better person haaha

Oh yeah? Lets one up each other on how poor we are.

I survive off 27c per week eating dead grass and shavings of shit that I find stuck to the side of public toilets and I still managed to gain 35lbs over Christmas. Try living like me then talk.

There's no nobility in poverty you peasant.

>How to get 150g protons a day?
Irradiate yourself.

Learn how to break apart a whole chicken. That's very important to know for those on a budget, it's cheaper than buying breasts and you get more to cook with.

>eggs
*leans forward* Wrong.

5 euros a week? Even a child couldn't survive off that you lying cunt. Unless your diet consists of ramen, grass, and roadkill.

Also being poor isn't an achievement.

Weightists, leave!

Hey this seems like a decent thread for this question: will eating three slices of bacon every morning at breakfast hinder my cut? Breakfast is always two or three eggs scrambled, three slices bacon, and the occasional kiwi or slice of watermelon.

Prices do fluctuate. I've seen $0.79 to $2 for a dozen in about a month.

ok

this makes me wet

do you have a separate spreadsheet with the 100g totals and then work out the macros based on x grams?

do you have it in english?

Nice work schätzelein, constantly changing your diet keeps things interesting.

I just make my mealcards such that my caloric intake is roughly around maintenance. Eating in prescribed times makes you less hungry in between.

Which part of eastern europe are you from, famalam?

>soup mix to rice for risotto
That's genius

tried that. tastes like asshole.

Yum! Nom nom nom :D

ggggoddddd
this one is soooo goood holy shhhhhhhtttt
thanks user

if it fits your macros

No, the database is at the bottom, from row 110 downwards. This way I can use Autofill instead of using a complicated method of retrieving from second spreadsheet.

As you said, I use mostly 100g instead of 1Kg.
It doesn't matter at all and if I were to reorganize I'd switch to 1 Kg.

You probably saw that it says 1 and a half bananas morning and evening.
Unfortunately they come in different sizes and I just decided that the big ones are worth 1 and a half.
Also since I didn't find out wether nutrients from them are with or without the peel I just left it like that.
Also apples are counted as 100g per serving since I won't eat core and seeds I had to calculate that out.

The spreadsheet is even bigger with all kind of data.Omega 3 and omega 6 fats, Vitamins divided in lipophil and hydrophil, regular minerals and dietary minerals.
But many of that data is hard to get and unreliable.

naehrwertrechner de/naehrwerte-details/C133001/Hafer%20Flocken/
Just as example what oats all have.
That site is in my opinion the best one.

workupload.com/file/LzpN6Eg
virustotal.com/de/url/2a312aeba18384d7f89f63daf4c92fd4e77788aaab6e0233e7738c1c287b9913/analysis/1483371854/
Here, have the spreadsheet.
I tried to anonymize it as best as I can.
It says virus to me but virustotal says it is ok.

>eggs

Anybody have a homemade salsa recipe?

Tomatoes
onions
garlic
cilantro
salt
Low heat - jalapeno
med heat - serrano
spicy heat - habanero

Chop all of these up and just mix them in a bowl, then squeeze a lime over it all. The finer you chop them the less chunky it'll be. If you want to be a silly cheater but get spice then just put in a teaspoon of some hot sauce, like dave's insanity sauce, and then pulse it like three times in a blender to mix it in well. Salsa is incredibly easy.

>"Hurr why post a link and not the pic in an imageboard , what a cunt!"
>85+ pics of recipes

Oh. Good one user, fucking saved

>Cook rice and let it sit overnight in the fridge
>Chop up chicken, place in hot pan with olive oil
>Cook until ready
>Make 1-2 scrambled eggs in the same pan
>Pour the rice into the same pan, add more olive oil
>Add chopped onions, broccoli, corn

Chicken fried rice, easy as hell and you can make about 3 meals at once

>carbs: beans (butter)
wtf did I just read?

>instant noodles
>mass gainers
>biscuits
>100% carb/sugar syrups and honey

Please kill yourself you inbred potato farmer, and never post that image again.

>Defrost 4 slices of bacon
>Chop up each slice of bacon into about 4 pieces
>Put in hot pan (medium setting) and let cook until ready
>Leave grease in pan

>Crack 3 eggs into mixing bowl
>Add 1/4 cup of whole milk
>Pour into hot bacon-grease pan (medium setting)
>Cook/scramble in pan for 4-6 minutes
>Push into one big pile
>Put shredded cheddar cheese on top
>Let it melt

Lemon pepper chicken

>Get 1 mixing bowl of olive oil
>Get 1 mixing bowl of lemon pepper, add onion or garlic salt if desired
>Dip cutlet into olive oil, then dip into seasoning
>Do not overdo the seasoning, should be a thin layer covering most of the cutlet
>Place on cooking tray
>Cook 17 minutes on 385 degree
>Take out tray and flip cutlets
>Cook additional 17 minutes on 385 degrees
>Take out of oven and let sit for 3-5 minutes

Cut into the thickest piece to make sure it is not pink on the inside. Goes great with pasta and broccoli

>implying pasta or crakers are healthy
>implying chicken breasts are cheap

fuck off

Thanks for the dump OP, moving out this summer and needed some fit cooking inspo

>inspo
You are under 21 years old.

I think the fact he's moving out for the first time also gives away this fact.

Do not cook, disgusting

What's good food to make if you're a fat as fatass that cba with cooking complicated things and need to keep yourself full

Quinoa and sweet potatoes

21 actually :^)

Beans are cheap AF and have a lot of carbs and proteins. Eat beans you niggers.

Hey Veeky Forums, if you like to cook large hunks of meat using whatever method (oven, slow cooker, smoker), one of the best pieces of advice I was given was to buy a digital instant-read meat thermometer.

Cheap ones are like $10 and will make an enormous difference to the end quality of the meat you cook, meaning you can buy really cheap meat and have it come out delicious.

E.g. here near Denver I can find pork butt/shoulder for less than $2/lb - and I've bought it on special for under $1/lb recently. Frozen turkeys can get as low as $0.67/lb.

The key in all cases is to know what temperatures to shoot for. For poultry (e.g. a whole turkey), if you cook it at 325F until the coldest part is 160F, it will come out great. For pork, cook it low and slow (225F-275F in oven, or low in a crock pot), and take it out when the internal temp is about 190F. Have a look at amazingribs.com for specific instructions.

There you go, cheap tasty animal brotein.

I want to be on this dudes level of food prep

imgur.com/a/RNZzq

Thanks for the dump, is it soylent as in SOY? If so what about the side effects of phyestrogens? Sorry mate couldn't be bothered to open the website.

Lmao, look at all that shit quality meat being posted.

Choose higher quality, less of it.

Also, put more money into higher quality vegetables, use other alternatives to replace the lose of protein (lel, not much lost from the shit tier meat)

>mfw I can't prep meals decently, because I only have a tiny apartment fridge.

Thinking of just chucking a load of chicken breast in a slow cooker with some sauce and veg for meal prep, and just have it with rice every day. I'd be more into it if chicken wasn't expensive af.

Bear+Lightning =Volibear from league of legends