Naudi Aguilar, is he the messiah of fitness?

youtube.com/watch?v=-MIweO9f23A

He sure has godly posture

>#functionalpatterns
>#functionaltraining
>#realfunctionaltraining

He seems like just another loser that tries to over complicate fitness to seem like a genius to the normies. Proper posture isn't brain surgery.

I didn't even know who this guy was 5 mins ago and now I hate him

Well, he definitely has the best body I've ever seen.

I agree.

The only reason these people get popular is because they make it look complicated enough that normies have an excuse for not trying. They justify laziness by artificially raising the barrier of entry.

In reality you just need to do some basic stretches and lift heavy stuff for a few months. Then get a basic understanding of periodisation and you are set for several years of good progress with lifting.

>manlet
>baldlet
>10 inch arms
>36 inch waistline

Why does anyone even care about genetic trash like this?

Overall he is a very arrogant prick who thinks it's functional if you can jump and stay on a physioball.

He does have a lot of knowledge but he sees himself as the messiah and acts like it.

you forgot that hes a spic

what is he trying to achieve here? and also how is that a functional in any way?

He is like mini Blaha.

This is funny.

I like the guy ironically.

He's an arrogant asshole that lacks self awareness.

Guys like him probably make 20-30K per seminar from gullible idiots. Like Conrad McTappy's mewvment coach does, guy doesn't even show up ot his own seminar and just uses assistants to teach.

This guy prides himself on developing the best fitness regime, yet trashes others. His majority of his shit doesn't even pass the smell test

Bret Contrears challenged him to a debate and Naudi ghosted. I wonder why

there's a disturbing lack of skateboard in this exercise