Luke rockhold tinder

Made a tinder and used luke rockholds pictures and got a shitload of matches but the girls were still flakey. Why do they even bother going on tinder if they won't even take Luke's dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodlookingloser.com/laid/online-dating/roosters-guide-to-plenty-of-fish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>24
>looks late 30s

that bio is 100% beta

Stfu nerd you really waste ur time making fake profiles

Of course girls on tinder is flakey just cos u got a boner for this dude doesn't mean they do

Then why would they match and send messages

because that go looks 39

>hat conceals hairline
>weak, negatively tilted eyebrows
>vertically long and horizontally narrow eyes
>flat nose
>no browridge
>no zygomatic projection
>weak lateral orbital rims
>long midface
Gee I wonder....

Post "flakey" chat screenshots

you picked terrible pictures and that bio is too long

Find a better pic (candid shirtless photos work great) and shorten your bio. Let their imagination decide your personality. You just want to give a vibe of being cool and successful. Read this guide (scroll down to where you see profile pics).

goodlookingloser.com/laid/online-dating/roosters-guide-to-plenty-of-fish

Godspeed, user. Draw some inspiration from the based Catfishman.

OP WHAT THE FUCK

I ALSO MADE A FAKE TINDER WITH CHAD PICS AND NAMED HIM 'JAKE" WHO WAS 24 YEARS OLD

WTF

Hive mind, user.

you got memed

My initial reaction when I seen the thumbnail

>tfw I'm actually a 22 year old Jake

glad to hear it's the subconscious ultra chad age and name, I'll be peaking soon

did you use this image user?

Kek! I know of a guy who's 44 and claims to be 25 in his profile. But he's part Asian, so he looks way younger than his true age.

he's a big guy

You couldn't even spell 'positive' correctly.
Are you retarded? That profile made me cringe. Keep it to like 4 small sentences that make a girl chuckle.

I made a Tinder profile jsut to see if I can get girls to watch my jerkoff videos on reddit lol

I wonder if anyone will actually do it. Would be hilarious

for you

Link them here and we will watch them

What is a weak lateral orbital rim?

nah im not gonna link you guys, enough gay guys on reddit already watch them

i just want to see if any girls will watch voluntarily lol

I am a woman and this is my fetish. I would happily watch your vids.

Do you like judge judy? I don't know what it is but something about her shows makes me cum even harder. Maybe it's the strong female presence that inspires me idk.

If I like what I see I could do a response video getting off to yours. I've always fantasized about it but never done it.

If you won't link your vids can you at least link the reddit page? I need to get off.

the judge judy thing should be putting off my "this is a troll" detector

but if you're serious send me an email where i can send you the stuff so i dont post it here

[email protected]

because women are flaky, that;s just the natural order of things. Also looks are only like 40% of the equation, if you can't hold a decent conversation then you're fucked.

oh my fuck that was amazing

Sorry, I spilt my spaghetti with the judge judy thing. I told a boyfriend about it once and he freaked out and left me. Seems it's okay for guys to have weird fetishes but whatever. This isn't a pity party.

I'm not really comfortable giving out my email address. I'm sorry, I just don't want to have this thing connected to my Facebook, you know?

Is there a place on reddit that guys go to for this? Can you link it please! I'd love to watch guys

My fake Tinder profile was also named Jake in honor of the old /sp/ "Jake Butler" / Jay Cutler ruse. I think we can confirm that every male named Jake on Tinder is a fake profile.

More like Luke Cuckhold

I actually make fake girl accounts and see what the chads are saying to get laid.
then go back on my profile and paraphrase their about me and pics and what they message
got a gf a month later :)

>brownjack
muh sides

What do they message/ what's your bio. Please post screens

That's some solid mating strategies.