Girlfriends are Overrated General

Any else on here sick of all tfw no gf threads? This thread is for men who have had gfs and have been with girls and know that the whole thing is often overrated.

Personally I'd be happy if I never have a long term relationship again.

Post whatever you'd like just don't whine about not having a woman.

>This thread is for men who have had gfs
Fuck you.
I can be in this thread if I want to.
I don't need a fucking normie telling me what thread I can and can't be in.
Gfs are memes anyway.

Your edge is showing.

>tfw nogf

Why is a gf a meme?

Because the return on investment is usually pretty low.

>spending money on them
>entertain them
>distract you from education
>only purpose is sex, when you can just masturbate
>can't lift at the gym with you
>hang out with other guys and suck their dicks too
>2 years after all that, you break up
Wow, a gf sounds promising.

Because no girls will even willingly engage in conversation with him nevermind touch his pathetic weewee, that means they are memes

this. the only point is founding a familiy with them

I bet the boy in the pic has had more pussy than anyone on Veeky Forums

I also want to point out that women have no sense of humor
Example for last night at New Year's Eve party

>talking about how to lose weight
>make a subtle joke about how you just stick your finger in your mouth and puke out your food
>YOU SHOULDN'T JOKE ABOUT THAT KIND OF STUFF
FUCK YOU, IT'S A JOKE GOD DAMMIT.
IT'S ALWAYS A WOMAN TELLING ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T JOKE ABOUT STUFF.

We should have never given women opinions.

Certain personality types are more sensitive to sarcasm involving "sensitive" subjects than others. For instance a guy like Cenk Uygur will whine about Anne Coulter making an aids joke. They literally think you're serious.

not really. single now, I just dont want marriage or kids, which means finding a girl who doesnt want to do what she is basically meant to do as someone with a vagina.

a nice girl is good to have around, keeps you kinda sane and in check, but at the same time it also is a hindrance. i would let my /pol/ side out and try to redpill my last gf on niggers and muslims, tried to get her to start conceal carrying. she would basically tell me to shut up if i even said something in arabic. she also dated niggers in the past which was a red flag but i tried to put that aside and keep an open mind. i wouldnt stand for her telling me what i can and cant say and told her she is never going to change who i am, she can either deal with it or fuck off. we parted not much later because she found out i didnt want marriage or kids.

truth is, i have had oneitis since high school (28 now) and ive always compared every girl ive been with to her, and i'll never have it now, the dating scene is either "i need to get pregnant now, you'll do", already taken women, or damaged goods with kids.

it's funny how women actually think that having more rights is somehow their earning. Stories like yours show to what bullshit that lead. It is really only the common sense of men that involved women more in politics etc, like banning sexism and rape. It's only because having access to a woman means that you lead a successful life; by cheating your way to it with rape you neglect the basic rules of society. It's not at all about protecting women

Getting sick of these fuccbois on here whining about no gf

They'll never make it, no mental gains

This thread wreaks of children with very narrow views of women.

>This thread wreaks of children with very narrow views of women.
Fuck off tumblr, feminist.

actually it's people who are glad that they don't need a gf

>wreaks
Let me guess, you are
>to intelegent to not have a GF

I know

That's why I'm voicing my opinion about GFuckboys on here

Is that way, children. Focus on improving yourself emotionally as well as physically.

/r9k/ are the exact type of people who post shit like "I want a GF", retard

We don't care for women, idiot.
I am trying to improve myself emotionally and physically without them, and you should too.

Nice cherry picking.
Perhaps you should just pick one that actually shares your interests next time, if there even was a first time.

/r9k/ is all manner of the undesirables, including autists who want girlfriends but can't get them and autists that hate women.

>Perhaps you should just pick one that actually shares your interests next time
Women never take interest in memes though.

>t. never had a girlfriend before

I've had 5 girlfriends fag, longest for 3 years. Just because you're attracted to shitty people doesn't mean all women are shitty.

That just sounds pathetic, dude. Next thing you'll say is that blacks didn't earn their rights, but rather it was the kindness of the white man.

You do realize that women make up roughly 50% of the population and if they want to stand up, they can earn rights.
>Hurr durr we're stronger and have weapons

Yeah, we see the extent of your mental labours. But at least you get to comfort yourself in your thoughts that your gender and race make you superior when really you're no better than any of us posting on this chilean cooking site. Keep lurking in your hug box and don't wonder why you're alone at night.

>5 girlfriends
>doesn't mean all women are shitty
You broke up 5 times. You have yet to have a successful relationship.
Sounds to me, that you are falling the gf meme.

I found a grill that understands jokes makes jokes and doesn't get triggered. I wanna drop a knee and put a baby in that bitch

I'm still with the one that's been over 3 years though. Half of dating is finding out what you like in a person and what you don't like, so you can actually find someone you want to be with later in life. Your first 2-4 girlfriends should be your practice gfs.

>Your first 2-4 girlfriends should be your practice gfs
I've had 0 gfs.
You mean to tell me that in order for me to level up to an actual gf, I need to go through 4 relationships?
Are you fucking shitting me?
This is exactly why I say gfs are a meme. That is the most retarded thing ever. Why not just focus on important stuff like lifting weights and science?

The sad thing about seeing fit complain about not having girlfriends is that all this does is continue to give women even more power

Girls and women rarely if ever complain about not having a boyfriend. The just have fun and don't care. It's sad to think about how people whine and cry about this on Veeky Forums, acting like women are so great that their lives are incomplete without one

kek, the cheerleader diet
but I feel you, most women always take shit too seriously

Maybe we are the problem?

if men just wouldn't let women have rights, there would be nothing they could do about it

A girlfriend is nice for support and mental gains, until they break up with you and destroy whatever self esteem she created for you in the first place

> tfw enjoy Veeky Forums but not autistic enough to truly fit in
At first I wanted to help tfwnogf bros score. And I tried to give advice. But I soon realized the reason they have no gf is that they are self absorbed, literally autistic, and unpleasant, broken people who think the world needs to change, not them.

If they wanted an apple high up on a tree, and I said hey bro, you'll need to use a ladder to get that, robots would say "fuck you. Normies use ladders. I'm gonna sit here on the ground and wait for the apple to fall in my lap"

So now its just comedy for me. Keep getting frustrated robot bros. Keep posting your cringey baaaaaw feels and blaming women for not being attracted to lazy, donothing vidya-obsessed losers. Keep claiming you are too intelligent for the women meme, yet you can't figure out how to kiss a girl. The sour grapes is off the fucking charts.

>Happily married for 10yrs.
>My wife is also my best friend.
It must be sad when you can't form a normal human relationship.

Original pls?

>mfw almost chad
This list is bullshit

>I don't have any friends besides my cumdumbster
Wew

chances are that joke just wasn't very funny

No, I believe him. Women latch onto the taboo meme of the day with ardor. I've seen plenty of girls on my social media bitching about eating disorder shit, they're sensitive about it because they all want to be fat.

That wasn't the point, retard.

Anyone have the original vid of this? I remember it being great.

>the dating scene is either "i need to get pregnant now, you'll do", already taken women, or damaged goods with kids
too real, I'm 26

maybe this is the year I get bingo

>every word for sex in each box is "fucked"

did a 14 year old write this?

I've grown to hate every gf i've ever had. I'm 90% sure i'll be breaking up with my current gf, will probably never be in another serious relationship ever again.

I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin who has never had a girlfriend so I'm the most pathetic person here

And while obviously having a girlfriend would be great, at least I never have had to experience all the bullshit I see about relationships where the girl plays her mind games all the time, makes you do thing you don't want to do, gets pissed at you for no reason, breaks up with you and makes you depressed and cry about it (usually on Veeky Forums), make you think you're a messed up person for losing her, etc

Hehe

:(

I was able to use yours since you're such a lightweight

Relationship fag here.
>5 years in three weeks.

I was at a NYE party last night, and I struck up a conversation with interested girls several times by just walking up to them and talking, and then wingmanned the shit out of it for some other dudes who were too pussy to do it themselves.

I didn't give a shit if they didn't like me, because I don't have any pressure to be cool.

Women respond to being relaxed and confident.

I'm also not Brad Pitt, I'm 5'7 and 140 lbs.

Really not hard, just don't care about it.

You think you want a relationship. You really want to be able to have sex regularly. I realized this now only go for fwbs and one night stands and I'm way happier.

Must be nice being such a stud that you can get FWBs and one night stands with ease huh

>ive been in a relationship for 5 years
>i go to parties
>obviously good looking
>such a social god i can just talk to these girls who already want to fuck me, wingman them for and other pussy guys i never met
>dood its not hard beta faggot jus do it jus b urself

>ive been in a relationship for 5 years
Yes
>i go to parties
Like 8 or 9 per year.
>obviously good looking
Nope
>such a social god i can just talk to these girls who already want to fuck me, wingman them for and other pussy guys i never met
>dood its not hard beta faggot jus do it jus b urself

If you're lacking confidence (and are a pussy) then how about finding a guy like me to wingman for you? I helped a guy out last night that I had just met like 3 hours prior.

Hanging out with my ex Tuesday night. I don't even know why I even asked her to catch up? Now what do I do? I actually hate relationships. I'm in no position to be in one or lead on the idea that I can be one

What do you mean what do you do? Just fucking talk to her like a human being. Its good practice for other girls. If you fuck her, before you stick it in, say you don't want a relationship right now. Exgfs are so easy to bang because they are comfortable with you.

>thinking people fuck their ex-gfs

theres a reason they broke up you virgin they dont want to have sex with you

wew lad, how many years till wizard status?

But seriously though; personally, I've had sex with more girls who were already in relationships than not.

Girls are cheating hoes.

no gf > shitty gf
jacking off > terrible sex

But people who haven't had a gf or gotten laid aren't going to believe either.

>Girls and women rarely if ever complain about not having a boyfriend
This is so false

Almost