I don't get it...it feels like women have new preferences for men constantly. First I'll see they want buff guys...

I don't get it...it feels like women have new preferences for men constantly. First I'll see they want buff guys, then skinny guys, then abs, then dad bods, then nice, then rough, then confident, then average...what do they want?

Preferences change, I used to like goth girls then I started liking the ghetto trashy girls and then finally before I stopped being a retard I loved fucking with preppy girls. Now days I like mature looking girls with brains (fashion doesn't matter to me too much.)

Have you always liked the same kind of girls op?

No, but I assumed that there was a universal standard for guys. Like how guys like "boobs and butts" on girls.

Jaw line, arms, ass and posture are pretty much it when it comes to guys.

Everything else is arbitrary to the womans preferences at the moment.

Maybe, and this is just wild speculation really, "women" aren't a unified group who have agreed upon preferences

its almost like different women like different things

just b urself :^) but unironically be the best version of yourself

Women are individuals. For example, some men like thin women, others like THICC women, some are into muscle roid girls. Do men's preference for women change constantly? No. Individuals have different preferences.

He's talking about the changing of a womans preferences. Men tend to stick to similar looking for much longer than women, who's preferences change almost yearly it seems.

no you moron thats just the normie meme media making everything into a meme

like there was the whole dad bod meme and all that shit

its all manufactured to generate clicks from people sharing shitty "21 celebs with rockin dad bods" articles because everyone else is doing it and they want social acceptance

its all fucking memes

I still like goth girls. It's suffering because on an emotional and personality level it'd be disaster but the style is a turn on.

Being rich never goes out of style.

This
Its almost as if women ave no idea what they want and are mental slaves to the latest trend. Aka dad bod as a perfect example. Women are stupid so look they way you want to look and dont worry what they want.

Women dont know what they want until their late 20s to early 30s. Until then, you just have to deal with their flip flopping preferences.

You idiot.. there is no 'one type of man' than women want, different women want DIFFERENT TYPES of men. Stop drinking the Veeky Forums kool-aid on the subject, it's all just memes.

>whocareswhatwomenwant.PNG

it's not about what they want. it's about what YOU want

rapist detected

Whatever they happen to be in to at the moment. Women are like children. The sooner you realize just how trash women are the easier it will be for you to get a handle on the situation between you and them.

Honestly, what you read and hear about our preferences don't always match every girls and they do change from girl to girl, what you guys have acknowledged. If you're talking about physical features it's hard to say because even some guys will over look a girls breast or hip size for her face or her eye color, so the same could be said with some girls. Most girls like a guy with a cute butt; it could be small and round or big and muscular, it all depends. For me personally, I like many different types of body structures, heights, skin tones, ages, races, looks; I'm not very picky and attractive qualities can be found in numerous different types of guys. I think Bradley Martyn looks good(I know he's on roids), but I also think ASAP Rocky looks good too and they're not alike at all.

TODAY ON Veeky Forums
Virgins speculate what women want.

Sneak preview on tomorrow's Veeky Forums:
Virgins still speculating on what women want while becoming slightly more belligerent.

kek

never seen that 'sode
>looks funny.

FACE you fucking retard FACE

>Good one
I'd say about 75% of men and 90% of women are upright animals or "goy" if you will who follow trends like the commands of nature itself. They buy clothes and text like an animals fidgets or feels hunger. I really do not think there are too many people that actually pick their own preferences of sexual attraction. Mysteriously enough, many people do actually believe that they are just born a certain way when in reality it's a sum of programming and media saturation.
>Good bait. You got me triggered on this 1.

Women want men that don't worry about what women want and instead worry about being who they want to be.

All this fretting and worrying about what women want is pathetic. They want you user, because you're great. If you don't think you're great, identify why you have low self esteem, work on that aspect of yourself until you do think you're great. Stop sweating.

Once YOU think you're a top notch man, women will agree.

Women for SURE don't want """"men"""" that care so much about whatever current fad meme cosmo magezines tells them to look for in men

Men like physical traits

Women like social and mental traits.

This isn't rocket science

I agree with you
Nice nazi dubs